Think I'm out already

Hi unicorn yeh Im defo showing alright I look 6 month gone lol had to buy new clothes, knickers n bras lol I'm 15 weeks now! Still got a long way to go! Just waiting for all you girls to follow now, cant be long now I'm sure! I'm going to New York Thursday so just getting sorted for that now. Hoping I don't get too nauseated while I'm out there! X

Hey girls the wedding was absolutely amazing definitely a day to remember and wonderful to see my friends get married. No symptoms still apart from keep feeling like af has arrived (the wet feeling as such) and it hasn't but was estimated yesterday/today haven't tested since the other day yet because I've been so busy tbh x

Blake's keeping my fingers crossed for you. The wedding sounds like it went great.

Hopefullys awe! So exciting!

Unicorn hopefully everything lines up and you get your BFP.

As for me I took another FRER and it was a little stronger BFP and was definitely Pink. About like mine with the last baby. So I've got one more I'll take in the morning and if it has any line at all I'll call the dr for blood work

Rem - that is excellent news! I'm so happy for you!

Blakes - glad the wedding went well. Also kmfx for you!

Hopefullys- oh wow NY. I remember you telling us you had that booked! Glad the bump is growing well. Xx

Ahh No Blake's! Was so hopeful for you this cycle. Maybe now that the wedding festivities have passed you can relax and just enjoy everything.

I went for blood work today and will have results in the morning. Will update everyone with results.

Got my results back from blood draw and they are still low but my OB doesn't seem concerned as I'm still pretty early on. I got a 48hr repeat blood today and will get those results tomorrow and as long as they have doubled as they should we should be good. Last night symptoms hit me like a ton of bricks and continue today. So far I'm really nauseous in the evening having hot flashes food taste and smells weird boobs are getting more sore my sex drive is 0 and I'm pretty exhausted at all times. Mild pelvic cramping/pulling sensation and stiff sore back. Praying this is my rainbow baby. My due date will be Christmas Day as long as everything goes good.. I do have a scheduled c section with my children so should deliver the week or so before Christmas.

Blake's praying this will be your cycle!! I can't wait until you get a BFP!

Unicorn where are you with your cycle this month? Any symptoms?

Hopefullys is everything going well with you?

Oh wow a Christmas baby! So lovely! I have everything crossed for you rem!

AFM - 10 do and bfn. Think that's it then for this cycle. Pretty sure something would have popped up by now. Af is due 4th may - thanks long lp!

Thanks rem I hope those levels continue for you a Christmas Day rainbow is amazing.
Don't give up yet Mrs plenty of time yet
Af is nearly ended here but think I'll do cream again after ovulation this month as I missed a couple of days because of the wedding so didn't get an accurate idea of what's going on x

My numbers almost tripled GIRLS!! I'm over the moon excited!

Unicorn don't give up yet I didn't get my first faint BFP that early this time around so until AF shows her ugly face your not out!

Thanks so much for all of your support through all I've been through. Really praying for you guys to join us with BFP's soon

Belle - strange about your cervix. I'm not very well informed on cervix-y things, I don't know how to 'monitor'! Your af is due same day as me though right, the 4th? Do you have regular cycles? Or could af be early?

Belle - strange about your cervix. I'm not very well informed on cervix-y things, I don't know how to 'monitor'! Your af is due same day as me though right, the 4th? Do you have regular cycles? Or could af be early?

Ya AF is due the 4th for me, I have a 13 day luteal phase and have never strayed from that.

It is super weird! I've never had it before! Makes me wonder if I actually O'd! I was reading that sometimes you can get a secondary estrogen surge in the middle of the luteal phase, which might explain things.... But I'm not sure how accurate that info is!! Some of these things seem to be myths and it's hard to tell the difference.

I was reading about that too! My cm changed 6/7 DPO, was stretchy like fertile cm but cloudy. Maybe it is linked to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->