Think I'm out already

Unicorn AF was due last Sunday or yesterday. Still no AF today. I do have sore tender BBS but not as bad as they were last pregnancy cramping off and on my muscles are really sore but other than that I've felt good. Bits of indigestion and nausea after eating. I have been super thirsty. I'm gonna probably test with a FRER again in the morning and if it's BFP I won't test again until the weekend if AF still hasn't shown.

Blake's im so curious if that was ib I hope it was!

Oh sorry rem thought you meant this coming Sunday! So you're late according to both apps?! Fx for the FRER tomorrow!! X

Well girls keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow my sil and I investigated all the tests I've taken and broke them (Lol) and everyone seems to have a faint BFP so please say a prayer that tomorrow with FMU I get a strong BFP

Omg rem!!! So exciting! Post us a pic! Also, beware that opening the tests can create a line so try not to do that. I've seen people on here get pretty convincing lines where they've opened the tests up only to be bfn in the end. But fx crossed Hun!!Xxxx

No symptoms here now so I suspect I'm out this month. Will test on the 23rd but not much hope x

Got another 2 faint bfps today. With being on some medication and my past pregnancy I called my ob today and they said to wait and test again on Sunday that due to my last period that Sunday will be my best test day. Of course I've got another test I'm going to take in the morning. They said as long as I get another BFP on Sunday to call Monday and they will have me do blood work. Today is CD 34 and still no AF and cervix is high soft and closed

Sorry been helping set up the wedding bits, bfn with fmu this morning x

Ok well on the bright side u can have a good drink tomorrow at the wedding! I'm missing having a good drink! I'm looking forward to next May cos I'm going on a hen do to Benidorm lol x

oh, sorry blakes xxx make sure you enjoy yourself to the max at the wedding this weekend!! (I'm sure you will!) Hope it all goes well. x

rem - how's things with you?

I'm still getting faint BFP's my Dr says to test tomorrow and if there is a + than I will go for blood work next week.. I feel completely pregnant but so scared to get my hopes up until the dr confirms everything is OK. I will update tomorrow am with how the test goes.

No not as of now I don't have a pic. My camera is messed up on my phone. I'll try and get one tomorrow with my DH's phone. I've literally had 13 faint BFP's on tests this week. All different brands bought at different stores. My DH thinks it's getting darker as now he can see the line and with the first few he couldn't. Praying for a stronger BFP with FMU tomorrow. I'm getting stronger bfps on the blue dye and clear blue tests than the FRER so going to try one of those tomorrow.

Rem this is so exciting!!! Keeping everything crossed that this is your sticky bean!! Xx

Blakes - hope the wedding went well - and that af hasn't arrived!

Hopefully - hope you are doing well Hun? What week are you now, you must be showing by now????

AFM - 6dpo and feeling out. Not sure why but I'm gona be testing from 9 DPO anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->