Think I'm out already

Cramping again today and still very positive to the point I've got butterflies and excited, I really hope this is my body trying to say this will be it! x

Oh no rem. Your levels can fluctuate though can't they? If you haven't started spotting then there's hope right? What did your doctor say?

AFM - yesterday I found out my SIL is pregnant. I pretty much cried all day. If I hadn't mc our babies would have been 3 months apart. I'm so angry at the world at the moment. Why do we have to go through such crap? Anyway I'm trying to pull myself together, I'm going to be an auntie for the first time.

TTC is so hard, I find myself unreasonably jealous of my friends who are pregnant. When there is a loss on top of it all its that much harder. I'm sorry Mrs Unicorn! I hope that this month you'll get your BFP so that you aren't far behind your SIL!

Rem sorry to hear that, u don't know yet tho see what happens but fingers crossed for you. Unicorn I don't think you will be long now try not to get down. One thing that always helped me through each month was that I used to think it will happen when its meant to happen for a reason n even tho I would probably never know the reason, each time I got a bfn I just would think well its obviously not meant to happen yet x

The baby is gone passed the sac today. Emotionally I'm mad I'm upset too but more pissed off than anything at this point. My DH has no understanding as to how I feel and can be quite insensitive at times. I am in pain and broken but yet I'm tending to our other children and cooking and trying to clean while he does work on the computer. I'm just sad. And unicorn I completely understand I've lost two babies now in 4 months and my sil is also pregnant so I know how you feel.. I'm happy for them but still sad for me

Oh rem I am truely sorry I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Make sure you take time out to do what helps you in the process of understanding it etc, you need some support too as well as having the world on your shoulders x

I'm so sorry Rem, what a horrible experience to go through :( take the time you need to feel sad for yourself. You don't need to feel happy for anyone right now!

Rem I am so so sorry, my heart is breaking for you. Please take care of yourself. And tell your DH you need his support too. You know we're all here if you ever want to talk. Xx

Rem so sorry to read this, I can't imagine how you are feeling either. Hope you get some support n feel better in time. Take care x

Thanks Girls! I've decided to just chill for awhile and put the TTC on the back burner for a bit. Get my relationship back on track after two losses so close together. I've deleted all my apps and tracking things. When we do decide to try again I think I'm just going to try and go with the flow with as little tracking as possible and just hope for the best and maybe we will have a surprise baby next time instead of one planned down to the T of conception. I still will check in and keep up with all of your progress. I really hope you all catch soon.

Its so weird. I've always been considerd to have infertility even though I have children due to my endometriosis and pcos. When I was 16 they told me I wouldn't ever be able to have children of my own. It took 8 months with my first 6 months with my second and 4 months with my third. With these two past losses I conceived very quickly at only two months of TTC I just don't understand.. Hopefullys I was 6 weeks.

That's unbelievable how well you have done considering what they've said to you x

Rem - that is really amazing that you've had 3 children after being told that. I'm so sorry you've had to got through 2 losses though. I hope you are doing ok - as ok as you can be.

AFM - I should ovulate today. Yey! Feeling ok about this cycle. Pretty chilled considering the hellish week I've had. I'm still struggling with the news that my sil got pregnant the same month we lost our baby. Being an adult can be really flipping tough can't it? No expectations for this month, whatever will be will be.

How is everyone else doing?

6dpo and had awful nausea last night but been cramping everyday since ovulation. Cm is still creamy for now but boobs don't hurt x

I didn't Ov yesterday like I thought I would, so should happen today! Which makes me super happy because it means my cycle should be 26 days or longer!! It's been sitting at 25 days for the last 3 months, which seemed too short to me! I have high hopes for this month!!

A 25 day cycle is ok I think Hun as you have a 13 day luteal phase which is a nice amount of time for implantation x

Thanks blakesmummy! I think the extra day to build up the lining in the follicular phase is a good thing! Should make implantation that much easier... I hope! Lol

Your signs are sounding good! My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks Hun, your timings looking great. Fingers crossed this month is your month x

I'm patiently waiting for someone to get a bfp lol my bump is growing now, starting to feel heavy! Will post a pic! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->