Think I'm out already

Aww what a lovely bump.

I've having a not so enjoyable night with a dodgy stomach but I was like it a lot during my last pregnancy so not sure if it's a good sign or not yet x

Aw hopefullys that's a lovely little bump!!

Blakes - so excited for you! When are you going to test / expect af?

Belle - hoping to see your temp increase today. Like blakes said, your lp is a good length so that's the most important thing.

Afm - hello TWW. I'm feeling really positive at the moment, waking up to my skin breaking out is encouraging that. I started breaking out at 1 DPO with my bfp - I never thought I'd be happy about seeing a spot!! Normally I try and stop myself from getting my hopes up but maybe it'll make the TWW easier?

All good signs blakes! Unicorn nothing wrong with being positive, what will be will be n it will happen at the right time which is hopefully this cycle! Blakes u going to test in few days? When is your AF due? X

Thanks Blake's :) it's not higher than all of my previous 6 temps, so I'm not sure if it should count as the temp shift or not! I'm guessing it will probably rise again tomorrow! So we'll BD tonight just to be on the safe side :)

That sounds positive Mrs Unicorn! You got a great rise this morning! My acne tends to get worse with O and then clear during TWW... My hormones are confused I think Lol

Blake's, hoping for a bfp for you! Can't wait to hear your result!

Hopefully, cute bump!

Nice temp rise for you too belle! Mine normally takes a couple of days to be higher than all the others, but with doing opks I know it's the post ov rise.

I'm not putting too much stock in my skin breaking out to be honest. Mine normally does it the week before af but it can be up and down so I don't trust it!

Thanks Mrs Unicorn! Mine tend to take a couple days to fully rise as well!

I'm feeling REALLY positive about this month!

And we are O twins this month!

That's brilliant belle that's how I feel, some days are a bit low but then I remember to be positive x

Same with me Blake's! I tend to get a little down when AF starts to approach, but my mood usually drops then regardless... Yay PMS lol

Haha I know that feeling. 2 more days until I take my first temp and 5 more until af is here x

Cm is starting to turn cloudy ewcm, think I will expect af not a bfp this week x

Yeah blakes it's still early days - stay positive! If not, we'll keep positive for you! My cm didn't tell me anything when I had my bfp so I've stopped tracking it post ovulation. I don't think it's a great sign so don't let it get you down.

Belle - we are o twins! Woo!

I'm so pleased with how my temps are looking, it normally takes me till 3/4 DPO to get up to where they are now. I don't want to read too much into them though, I'm just pleased that so far this cycle is feeling like things are back to normal. Hopefully not too normal though, I'd quite like a bfp!!!

My boobs are starting to go tingly and nipples a bit sore! I really feel positive now 😊 x

8dpo now I've got ic's at the ready lots of them 😂. Looked through charts and have had this before at the same dpo but I'm still holding onto hope that it's a good sign x

Mrs Unicorn, I also got a pretty decent temp rise this morning too! Looks like it could be a good month for both of us! I'm not sure if Ov happened Monday or Tuesday, but I'm covered with BD either way! Would put AF due on the 30 or the 31! Could just squeeze in a May BFP!

Blake's, almost testing time! Hold off till 10 dpo if you can!

Ok belle I'll wait till 10dpo, I'm feeling really good about this and think this could be it finally (I hope) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->