Think I'm out already

Not long til u know blakes! I got my bfp on 12dpo with first response, was quite dark one but very very faint on ic until days later, they take a while to show. Fingers crossed! X

yeah waiting till 10 dpo is a good idea blakes - the ics can take a while to show anything and it's really stressy trying to make something out on them! Mine was 11 dpo on the ics, but I ran out of them before they became really dark!

Belle - our charts are so similar at the moment! af is due 1st june for me, but I'll test at the end of next week at 10/11dpo. fx it's good news for us all!

Mrs Unicorn, our cycles must have synced up... somehow... over the internet lol

I know a few of you! Mind if I join? I'm due to O within a few days, but I think my post BCP LP is shorter than average. I'm really excited for all of you! I bet at least one of you gets your BFP this month!!

Of course your very welcome green archer, mind me asking what your lp is as mine went from 9-11 from taking prenatals x

This is only my 3rd cycle off BCP. First cycle I didn't temp. Second cycle, LP was just 10 days. I've never gotten EWCM that I'm aware of. I don't like to check too soon after BD, because I don't want to disturb any baby gravy :p

I'm talking a chewable multivitamin with iron in lieu of prenatals. Every other vitamin makes me nauseated, and I end up puking it up half the time!

Oh no have you tried the seven seas prenatals. Mine took a while to settle after lp so it might get longer with a few more months x

Multivitamkns always make me nauseous too! Supposedly taking them with food can help.

You can always try B6 to help with your luteal phase, it helped reduce my LP spotting significantly

Hi green! How you doing?

Blakes - you still testing tomorrow? How are you feeling?

Bfn this morning and my boobs barely hurt now. Still got cramps but I'm just very disappointed that my symptoms are disappearing as I said to my friend yesterday I was convinced this was it x

Its very early yet blakes n certainly too early for ic to show yet. When I had a bfp on one of those it was so faint n took about 20 mins to show up meanwhile I had positive on frer so ur not out yet! X

Hopefullys is right. It's still early, blakes. IC didn't show up for me till 11dpo, and even then it was faint - I didn't even class it as a bfp till the afternoon test as the morning was questionable! Don't give up just yet.

Yep early testing just leads to disappointment!

Got cross hairs this morning, but they disappear if I use the FAM setting on FF. If my temps are high enough tomorrow my cross hairs may move.

I thought I was over the symptom spotting thing since my mc but today I'm having some sharp-ish twinges on my right - inbetween ovary and uterus, just further in from the ovary. I had this with my bfp at 3 dpo but on the left. I'm trying to ignore it as it's probably nothing but thought I'd let my crazy out on here!!! Maybe if I get it out it'll help me forget about it :dohh:

Teehee, share away! 3DPO Uni? I really hope you get your BFP!

Belle, not familiar with the other setting. Is that a paid option?

I bet its just a little too early Blakes. FX!

Yep 3 DPO. It went away after I went to the loo so maybe it was full bladder or something?!

Are you doing opks again this cycle?

I'm trying to! But often not until 7 or 8 at night because of some late nights at work :/ Switched to Wondfos as I heard they give better OPK lines. Only light lines so far.

Hey, anyone can use the FAM settings on FF, it's just a different method to detect ovulation. To get to it go to settings and then click detector/override settings. FFs default is their advanced system, which takes into account bbt, cm, cervical position, OPKs and any signs. FAM is the traditional method that tracks ovulation just using temperatures. For FAM, ovulation is not counted unless your temp shift is higher than the previous 6 temps. So that's why there can be a discrepancy.

Sounds positive Mrs Unicorn!! I haven't been having any symptoms. Just creamy cm which is my normal lol.

I hope you get your Ov soon green! It took a little over 3 cycles for my cycles to straighten out after quitting bcp a few years ago, so I'm willing to bet your cycles will get more predictable!

Urgh what's with my temps? What's with the almost flat line? I had this the cycle of my mc but put it down to it obviously not being a proper cycle. Hope this isn't going to be the new norm for me occasionally. I'm thinking I might not temp next cycle, it's pissing me off a bit. I know I shouldn't read into my temps because they don't really indicate anything but ovulation, but it puts me in a bad mood as soon as I wake up when they're like this.

Blakes - how you doing this morning?

Green - hopefully o will make an appearance soon and your cycles start to settle. Hope you manage to get some opks in. Charting can be a pain in the backside sometimes can't it?!

Belle - I've not really had any symptoms to be honest. Nothing that stands out apart from those twinges but that could be anything. Probably just coincidence that on my bfp cycle I had them the same day - probably wasn't even related to that bfp! One week till testing for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->