Think I'm out already

I'm doing ok boobs have died down now most of the time but I've still got creamy cm when it normally changes by now and backache. Going to test Sunday I think rather than tomorrow when I'm actually due af x

Mrs Unicorn Have you checked your thermometer battery? Maybe it's on the fritz and that's why your temps are flat lining?

My O date got moved a day, which I expected would happen. This means I O'd on cycle day 14, instead of 12 like it's been the last few months! I'm hoping this is a good sign! I'm not having any symptoms other than what I usually get: irritability, bloating, fatigue, creamy cm. I basically get an extended PMS for the whole two weeks lol

Fx blakes.

Belle - at least you're covered for oing later! Good thinking! The battery is fine, it gives a different reading during the day. But I'm not going to temp the rest of this cycle anyway, it's just making me flap!

Try not to temp girls I think temping is really stressful, cant beat doing the opks there gd to do but even still u don't need to rely on them cos my friend just got pregnant n she only ever showed up a very faint positive on the opks n still conceived x

Good for you Mrs Unicorn!

I find it's harder for me not to temp so I'm going to continue

I disagree. Temping isn't stressful for me, but everyone is different :)

The worst thing is I had asprin about an hour ago for a headache and it hasn't stopped the period pains at all, they're so pressure type too x

Ugh, that's when I hop in a hot bath and try to sleep. Those pains are worst Matts :/

It's now stopped, I could of sworn af was just about to arrive with those bit strange x

Hope it was that fertilized egg instead blakes! I'm laid in bed n can feel my little bubs having a wriggle, so cute! X

Aww I can't wait for that. It was so bizzare because they were so strong but I haven't had any since. I'm not testing just waiting to see if af arrives tomorrow and then if it doesn't in a couple of days I'll test as its my sons birthday today so we are busy this weekend celebrating anyway x

Happy birthday to your little boy! Enjoy celebrating and fx af doesn't show.

Thanks girls nothing this morning yet and cervix is very high which I know can change very quickly so crossing my fingers it stays there lol x

Cm has changed to cloudy ewcm but kind of watery at the same time. Got a massive headache though but they've been quite frequent at the moment. I did get them frequent when I was pregnant with my son so who knows it could be a good sign but no af so far so fingers crossed it stays that way x

Eeeeeee blakes I'm so excited for you! Are you going to test tomorrow? Keeping everything crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->