Think I'm out already

Thanks hopeful. I know you understand because you were there too. It just gets hard to keep hope cycle after cycle when you have no idea how long it will be. Once your pregnant it is probably easier looking back

If we don't get a bfp this cycle we are going to go see a doctor. I know 6 months for actively trying isn't bad, but we had been ntnp before that and used the withdrawal method as our only form of birth control for 4 years before that. There is also a family history of pcos on my mom's side. I don't have symptoms but sometimes you don't get any symptoms. At this point I think it warrants getting checked out.

Hang in there belle! I hope you won't need to get checked out. Your temp is still higher than your other post O temps.

Uni, no symptoms other than a really short temper. I couldn't stand to be around my husbandyesterday. 7 dpo, and I think I'm not going to have any problem holding off until af this cycle. No symptoms at all and a 10-11 day lp makes it easy. And it's a 3 day weekend here in the states!

Thanks Green. I did a chart search on FF and 70% of triphasic charts that got a BFN at 11 dpo still got a bfp in the end. So I know I still have a chance, it's just hard to keep hoping. I guess I'll know if I start spotting tomorrow. The last few days before AF are always the worst for me because I get so moody

I hope you enjoy your long weekend Green! Ours was last weekend here in Canada.

Yeh it gets so frustrating I know how disheartening it is when that af turns up every month after u convince yourself u could be preggers. It wasn't til we had been to docs n I had been referred for an ultrasound to look n see if everything was ok down there n my oh to go take a sample in that we conceived. Doc told me that it is actually very common now for a lot of couples to take a year n they have no fertility problems at all x

Don't give up girls I'm coming up to a year now and I'm still going, it's very tough but we will get there.
I'm currently full of cold, temp of 100f this morning and keep loosing my voice the day before my sons party typical x

Hope you feel better blakes. Trying for a baby really puts some havoc on health, I was constantly not well with one thing or another in the year we was trying x

Oh sorry belle :hugs: if it makes you feel better to go and talk with a doctor then do that. We were lucky (I suppose) and it happened on our third attempt last time but as that ended in mc I constantly worry there's something not right. I know all the statistics etc etc but you can't help but worry so I kind of get where you're coming from. I'd love to go and get all the tests done, even if it's just for peace of mind, but I've got a long time to wait before any doc in the uk would do them.

Green - not testing is good. Fx for you, not long to wait now. X

Blakes & hopefullys - you two are an inspiration! If I ever feel like giving up I think of you both and how amazing you are to never give up. Blakes I really really hope it happens for you soon hun.

Unicorn I'm sure u wont be long now, try relax n it will happen it will be on the month that its meant to happen n u will soon have a bun in oven just give it some time x

TMI warning

Spotting turned dark brown today and seems to be coming to a stop.

Still thinking AF is on the way though with my big temp drop though

I think AF got me as well.
(TMI) Really, really light red-pink light, light flow.
AF is being slow, I think..
Here's to next cycle.

:dust:

Sorry to hear Fyren.

I've been looking into low progesterone symptoms and I think this is my problem. It's uncanny how many of the symptoms I have, premenstrual spotting, poor blood clotting, severe mood swings & anxiety before AF, headaches and migraines before AF, changes in appetite, extreme fatigue (who goes to bed at 8pm regularly for 1 week out of every month?), weight gain (I've never had problems with this before), breast tenderness and pain prior to AF, acne & obviously difficulty conceiving. The mood symptoms alone are pretty severe for me and have been for several months now. My PMS has never been this bad. I'm going to get it checked.

Sorry to hear Fyren.

I've been looking into low progesterone symptoms and I think this is my problem. It's uncanny how many of the symptoms I have, premenstrual spotting, poor blood clotting, severe mood swings & anxiety before AF, headaches and migraines before AF, changes in appetite, extreme fatigue (who goes to bed at 8pm regularly for 1 week out of every month?), weight gain (I've never had problems with this before), breast tenderness and pain prior to AF, acne & obviously difficulty conceiving. The mood symptoms alone are pretty severe for me and have been for several months now. My PMS has never been this bad. I'm going to get it checked.

Good idea, I hope all is well for you BelleNuit. <3

Thanks Fyren:)

I was reading that diet and exercise can help improve progesterone levels. I have a lot of work related stress and it's been a rough winter in terms of poor eating and exercise habits. I've tried taking supplements but I don't think it's enough. Going to start eating healthier and increasing activity levels. The good news is DH is completely on board!

Thanks Fyren:)

I was reading that diet and exercise can help improve progesterone levels. I have a lot of work related stress and it's been a rough winter in terms of poor eating and exercise habits. I've tried taking supplements but I don't think it's enough. Going to start eating healthier and increasing activity levels. The good news is DH is completely on board!

Shame my OH won't try and cut down on his smoking habits.
I've changed my diet to be more healthy in hopes of conceiving.
One thing I need to work on is exercise.
I'm not under or over weight, but it's still good to be healthy!

Belle - someone I chat to regularly on here who miscarried at the same time as me has just had the progesterone test. She has a 10/11 day lp. Turns out it's really low so even if she did get pregnant again she would almost certainly miscarry again. I'm so glad she pushed for the test because now she's on meds to sort it out. It's a simple blood test so is really push for it if you're worried.

Sorry af is imminent. Mine should be here weds.

Thanks uni, I'm definitely going to push for that test. There is enough going on that I think it's warranted! My luteal phase is normal, but I always spot a couple days beforehand which while not unusual, isn't a good thing either!

Well my temp actually recovered a little this morning. Bizarre because AF due today and usually it falls more. Maybe it's environmental? Still spotting, AF usually starts later in the afternoon, so if it's not here by 5ish, then somethings up!

belle, keep us posted. I have seen quite a few charts when temps shoot up the day before af, which is just weird, BUT I really hope it's something positive for you.

I should be cd1 tomorrow, I don't normally have any signs before her arrival though. I'm wishing this week away already - want to get going on the next cycle! I'm not going to temp or do opks, just going to spread the bding out a touch just incase I ov at a different time. It's always been cd12 or 13 so we should be ok. The time I stopped charting was the cycle I got my bfp previously so you never know......

Well AF is here so I'm officially out!

I hope she doesn't show for you tomorrow uni and you get your bfp!

I'll keep temping. I'm too Type A not to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->