Think I'm out already

Sorry af arrived belle. I'm right there with you - cd1 today. I don't really feel too fed up about it because of the BFNs a few days ago. Looking forward to giving it another go this cycle. I've got to be careful to not raise my expectations too high as it was cycle #3 when I got my bfp before. I'm almost certain it'll take longer this time, gotta keep telling myself that!

Green - when is af due for you?

Blakes - hope you're ok, where are you at in your cycle?

Hopefullys - is it your gender scan soon?!?!?

Sorry about AF uni, cycle buddies again :)

I'm feeling pretty bummed out. I'm sure in a few days i'll start feeling better again.

I hope you get your BFP green! Either that or AF holds out so that you end up with a longer LP!

Thanks uni! It's so true! I think this cycle was bad for me because I thought FOR SURE it will happen in 6 cycles

It is hard to not let your expectations grow. Since the MMC Ive been thinking hopefully it'll be this year (ideally before sept - my EDD - but that scares me as it feels like it's getting closer) but then the thought of it taking all year is exhausting and demotivating! It's tough because being positive helps you get through it but then hurts you more when it's bfn. X

So true uni!

My brother is getting married in May, so I'd really like to not be pregnant for that... which would mean conceiving sometime during the summer hopefully!

I've been reading up on stress and how it contributes to low progesterone. I really think this is part of what's going on for me! I've been noticing signs of low progesterone ever since last year. I had a close family member in ICU for a number of months and it wasn't clear if he would survive or not. It was such extreme stress, I adopted some not so great coping strategies and I think my body is still healing from that.

Stress releases cortisol which literally requires progesterone to be made! Vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc are the building blocks if progesterone so it makes sense that I feel better when I supplement these, but it's still not getting at the root cause and creating balance in the body.

Did you find out about having the progesterone test? I think you have it on cd21 or 7 DPO so you could possibly have it done this cycle. Then you can either deal with that or if all is good you don't need to stress about it!

Ya I'm going to go to walk in clinic tonight as I don't have a family doc

Let us know how it goes. Will there be a wait?

Also, so far, 11 DPO, and no spotting! So if nothing else, my LP is a day longer :)

FRER last night was negative. Gonna use a wondfo tonight.

There will probably be a wait, so I will call ahead of time and see how long it will be. Sometimes it's only like 20 minutes, others its like an hour.

Woo hoo for adding a day to your LP! That's a positive either way!

Hey sorry I've been Mia it was my sons birthday party Sunday so things have been pretty busy with the half term school holiday too. I'm currently cd10 and have failed at temping so far because I've literally had a cold and have lost my voice for 4 days so far which isn't fun. I took an opk today which showed a very faint line so I'm going to keep going with the cheapies and then use the clearblue when close x

Hey Girls! Just thought I'd check in and catch up on where you all stand with your TTC journey. So sorry none of you have got that BFP!

Hopefullys I'm really praying yours comes soon!

Unicorn have your cycles straightened back out since the MMC?

Hopefullys how's the pregnancy going? Can't wait to find out the gender! I say Girl!

As for me its been 3 weeks since the natural miscarriage. I'm actually doing 10xs better mentally this time around than in January. DH and I have decided to wait until August to start TTC again so my body can rest after 2 surgeries and 2 losses within 8 months. But there is apart of me for the past two days that's dying to start trying again. I have been thinking about my babies so much the past two days and I'd be due in 9 weeks and I'm actually terrified as to how I'm going to handle the month of August feeling empty. All I can think about is how I would be huge right now feeling baby kicks and decorating a nursery :-(

Good Luck to All of You!

Good to see you again blakes! Sorry to hear you've been sick!

Rem, waiting till August makes sense. After all you've been through I truly hope you get some good luck! You deserve it!

Green - great news about your extended lp! Keep us posted on the testing!!!

Blakes - hope you're feeling better soon. Don't worry about the temping, opks should be enough. X

Rem - so good to hear from you. I think it's a really good idea to wait till August to recover properly (and it's only a couple of months away, it'll be here before you know it) I too have all those feelings about where I'd be now, especially as September creeps closer - I just don't think I'll have another bfp by then. It's good to hear you're doing a bit better but if you're ever struggling come on here and let it out, or send me a message anytime. You're not alone in this :hugs:

Yes I've been so lucky with my cycles. The first one I od a day early but last cycle was exactly back to normal. I guess you are still waiting for af to return?

It's nice to hear from you rem, a bit of a wait sounds a good idea. Remember we are all here to support you as much as we can even if you just need a rant and we can't wait to see you ttc again soon x

The doc yesterday decided to do a full panel of endocrine blood tests. I should get results next week. I'm hoping nothing's wrong, but I'd there is that it's an easy fix! He suggested stress might be what's causing me problems

that's good about the tests Belle! Do you think you've been stressed out while TTC? It was a shock to me how stressful it can be, I always assumed it'd be the most relaxed, fun thing to do. I feel like that is quite far from the reality though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->