Think I'm out already

Thanks blakes, at least I might be able to help them work through some of it.

What's your plan of attack this cycle? You still going to try temping a bit again?

Well I'm still taking my prenatals and I think I'll start temping when af finishes and see how that goes x

So 10 DPO and bfn. I know it might still pop up but I wasn't expecting anything this cycle. I always try not to but I normally still get my hopes up, I haven't this cycle, it's actually worked! Still gona do a couple more as af isn't due till next weds.

I feel so so sick again today. I didn't mention it before as I thought once I'd eaten it would go. But no, just like yesterday I feel so flippin queasy. I'm trying to fight this getting my hopes up, it could be nothing but it's pretty unusual for me. Grrrrr I was doing so well avoiding getting my hopes up :growlmad:

Uni with your fantastic LP you still have plenty of time to implant!! I hope the nausea is a good sign for you!

Woke up this morning to another temp jump!! If I get a temp that is at least 36.85 tomorrow, my chart will have gone triphasic! I've never had a triphasic chart before!

thanks Belle. Your chart is looking great! Are you still planning on just waiting for af / no af?

Still planning to wait till at least 12 dpo! If I don't get any spotting that day then I might test! So Sunday is the day! I'd really like to get my answer all at once and early testing just doesn't offer that! You're left wondering if it was too early, and if it's a faint positive you keep testing to see if the lines get darker. I'd rather not do that! So I might even wait till AF is due!

That's a good plan. I'm so impatient but I do hate the 'can I see something or not' time. I might try your way next cycle - although I won't be waiting til af as that would be 16 dpo!! But 12 dpo is reasonable I think!

I think 12 dpo is plenty reasonable! If I were you I'd test at 12 dpo to satisfy the early test urge and then again at 14 dpo because a BFP typically shows by then!

I'm still checking in girls, waiting n waiting for the next one to get a bfp lol I'm nearly 20 weeks! Got my scan next week, getting bit nervous n hoping all is well n we know pink or blue! Having lots of movement, baby is kicking as I type! I'm sure someone will get a bfp soon, unicorn fingers crossed keep positive x

hopefullys I can't believe you're almost 20 weeks!! Where has the time gone? Did we all guess boy or girl, I think we did but i can't remember what I said. I'm going....BOY!

Im glad your all ok and crossing my fingers for you, I'm saying girl hopeful x

Bfn girls, I'm considering myself out now. Don't think I'll bother testing again - I only have 1 IC and 3 FRERs and I don't want to use them.

I know girls I just can't wait for the scan now!
Unicorn which tests have you been using? Frer or ic? Frer show up much earlier n better than the IC x

Yeah ICs. I know FRERs are better but I had a +IC at 11 DPO before. I might use my last IC over the weekend but I'm not hopeful whatsoever.

Af nearly stopped now but full of cold 😂 I always get ill when it stops it's so bizzare so temping might be off for a few more days x

Unicorn I gave up with ic til after I got bfp with frer, try one u never know! X

:haha: hopefullys you are a bad influence!!!! When did you get your bfp again? And it was a FRER right, the first bfp you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->