Think I'm out already

Lol I know I just think the IC r a waste of time when ur testing before af due, frer show much better! I got mine at 12dpo but didn't test before then n lines were good on the frer, took a while to show probably after on the IC x

Unicorn go on the pregnancy test page here n read the thread titled, difference in tests...funny I was just saying but a woman has put on her tests showing lines n how the IC don't show. Have a look!

Well I just did an FRER and nothing. Never mind. I'm not getting anymore ICs because it encourages me to test early.

Yep nothing at all - and believe me I'm great at seeing lines when there's nothing there! At least I know for sure.

Yes I still think the frer better cos like u say u know now. There is still a chance but only time will tel. It will happen on whichever month it is meant to be, I'm sure of it x

Sorry uni! That's so disappointing at 11 dpo!! With your LP though you aren't out yet! But I do agree that early testing is a waste of time! I think the ICs don't work well and the frer are too expensive to really go crazy with lol.

Well my temp jumped again this morning!!! It's officially triphasic! I've never had a triphasic chart before! I know it's not a guaranteed BFP but I also know it's a good sign!! Almost makes me want to test early! I'm terrified of getting a BFN though and would rather enjoy my relentless optimism for a few more days lol. Only 10 dpo!

belle your chart does look good - really hope it does mean something for you!

Thanks uni! I'm thinking about testing tomorrow at 11 dpo if my temp stays high, but I'm honestly terrified of getting another BFN so I might chicken out!

Uni, so sorry your FRER was neg. It does sound like you're out, but you might just have a late implanter. Implanting 6-12 DPO they say. Any cramping/spotting recently?

Belle - OMG! YAY TRIPHASIC! I SAY TEST TODAY! It's something like 60% of people have a line on a FRER at 10DPO. What other symptoms have you been having?

Ahh! Green, I'm so excited but also REALLY nervous about testing. I might tomorrow morning at 11 dpo!

I'm feeling really fatigued, have been falling asleep most nights this week around 8-9, nips are tender, a little nauseous today but that might just be due to dehydration lol. My cervix is higher than normal, but not as high as what it is before Ov, and creamy cm which I tend to get throughout tww anyway. Also insanely hungry!!!!

Thanks Blake's, I sure hope so too! I've never had a chart like this one before!

Poor DH insisted I take a HPT tonight, BFN. Its 10 dpo and I tested in the evening. So I know I'm not completely out, but I'm not going to test again before AF is due. It's too hard!

I don't blame you tbh it's the easier way. Currently in the bath and then moving to the sofa as absolutely full of cold and hubby keep pinching all the bed 😞 X

What test did you use belle? My ICs were neg at 10 DPO then I did a FRER at 11 and it was a really good line. Totally get waiting for af though.

Blakes - hope you feel better soon. X

Green - thanks love. I was pretty angry yesterday but the several glasses of wine helped. It was only attempt #2 so I shouldn't expect anything quite so soon. Really need to not let my hopes get too high this next cycle - my bfp was our 3rd attempt. how you doing? Any symptoms?

Thanks uni! I used a frer. With my temp drop today I'm definitely feeling out. Will know for sure if I start spotting tomorrow.

This is cycle 6. I'm starting to feel really defeated :(

Otherwise will happen girls I think I must of been on about cycle 15 by time we conceived, keep at it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->