Think I'm out already

Uni, how is the health kick going? I did some squats and such today and went for a bike ride with DH! Diet was pretty bad this weekend, but I'll get back to it this week!

Sounds good belle, I'm the same. Exercise wise I've done well. Did my DVDs on Friday and again this morning! Went for a lovely 2 hour walk at the beach this weekend - the weather is great at the moment (for the uk) also cleaned the entire house. Food wise not good! But I'm back on it this week, I've eaten all the bad food so that's good!!

Blakes - I doubt that your weight is having an effect, it doesn't sound like you're overweight or anything. But eating better and being active is always good for wellbeing. I weigh 9 1/2 stone but my normal is 8 1/2 (I'm quite petite) I was 9 st at Christmas so was planning on losing 1/2 st in the new year but then I got my bfp and put on another 1/2. I know what you mean about the wobbly-ness making you feel rubbish. I hate it, and that all my jeans are tight.

Got my positive opk this morning but haven't bd yet as only now recovering properly from this cold haha. How are you ladies doing x

Gosh that's a nasty cold blakes, hope you're feeling better. Are you going to try and bd or take a break? It's horrible when you're feeling rubbish, you don't feel at your most attractive!

AFM - kitten woke us a 4am today!! DH dealt with him but I think the break in sleep wipes you out! Little monkey! So I haven't exercised today yet. I'll see how I feel later on. I'm looking forward to starting bding! We're going for every other day cd8 (tomorrow) - cd14. It was going to be till cd16 but DH is away at a conference. Should be fine as I'll prob ov cd13.

Hope you get to feeling better Blake's! Are you taking a break from ttc this month?

Your kitten sounds adorable uni! Although you probably feel less so! Lol

CD8 today. I was going to plan to BD but I'm still having creamy CM so I might just wait till tomorrow and then do every day until O. I'm thinking might O later this month, just like last month. I'm going to take that as a good sign.

I have a new latest theory for why we haven't conceived yet. I started a new job in October which I found massively stressful. DH and were fighting a lot too at the time. I think that stress caused me to have an anovulatory cycle, and then it took a number of cycles for my hormones to get back to normal. I'm hoping they're normal now and that we will have a decent chance sometime in the next 3 months. It's too hard to hope for a bfp every month... but in the next 3 months would be nice!

belle - sorry to hear you were having a rough time. Sometimes we don't even realise how stressed out we are until we're through it. I feel a bit like that now, this is the first time since the mmc that DH and I have both felt... I don't want to say happy, but not sad and anxious. Just feel good. Being active is a stress buster too so you're doing all the right things! I'm hoping it happens in the next few months too (the sooner the better obviously!) But I hope it'll happen before September, if not I may well be paying the doc a visit.

Merlin (our kitten) is adorable, he makes us laugh everyday with his batshit hyper episodes. I say episodes, they actually go on for a couple of hours!!

It's crazy the impact stress can you on your body!! Im glad youve been feeling better too uni!

I'm hoping it happens before August. If I get pregnant the August cycle I would be due to give birth right around the same time as my brothers wedding (and I'm in the wedding party!) But I don't really want to give up a potential month to ttc either!

I think we will try and bd tonight and keep covering for the next couple of days even if it has to be AI it's better than no chance at all. I doubt anything would happen this month just because I've been so run down with the cold. I literally lost my voice for 4 days over my sons birthday party period which was a bit difficult but also I get bad hayfever which the medicine makes you super drowsy so half the time I really don't feel up to it at the moment. I don't want to miss out on a cycle and have a what if but I don't have a lot of hope this cycle purely because my body's just put up with loads recently x

I can't hubbys up stupidly early in the morning and my son is a ridiculously light sleeper so would wake way too early for school 😞. The pressed we only use for AI because hubby finds it too much even with a tiny bit. It will happen when it does now I'm not as stressed anymore tbh as I was x

I'm glad you seem to have found some peace with it all Blake's.

Maybe getting pregnant is like falling in love. You hope and hope to meet someone but it's only when you stop looking and find joy in your own life that suddenly they're there.

That's very true. I think I've just been making myself too stressed over it all and trying to plan way too much. I've been planning events on the basis I was going to be pregnant but it didn't actually happen which was fustrating and the long wait hasn't helped but now I'm just taking it a month at a time and what will happen will happen in its own time x

Healthy eating has started, upping my water intake. Piece of fruit for breakfast, Apple and a low fat yoghurt for lunch and fish with rice or salad for tea everyday and then weekends will be bit more relaxed x

Yey more health kick buddies!! Blakes won't you be starving? I often have eggs for breakfast - no toast though :cry: I love carbs so much! We tend to be a bit more relaxed at weekend too. We have a fat b*****d Friday tea!! And always have dessert on Sunday - ooooh roll on Friday!

Nah I'm eating huge portion sizes when I really don't need to be as my body doesn't need it as such. Eggs is a good breakfast idea especially at the weekends as my son loves them too. The pounds will come off one way or another haha I'm determined to loose it x

That sounds like quite the diet Blake's! I don't think I'd be able to stick with it! I've been doing well with making incremental small changes so that it doesn't feel so overwhelming

Cut back to one cup of coffee a day
Light exercise as often as I can
More fruits and veggies and less eating out
Vitamins every day!
Cut back on alcohol too.
Drinking more water with the help of plant nanny!

Ya, plant nanny is a phone app/game. You water your plant every time you have a glass of water. It's a good way to track water intake. When I first started I kept killing my plants lol. But I'm getting better with drinking water!

Oh cute idea! Luckily I drink plenty, I pee like every hour though :dohh: makes it a nightmare when trying to hold for opks and hpts!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->