Think I'm out already

Sounds a brilliant plan belle, I need to defiantly drink more water I'm thinking of getting an infuser as I don't like the taste of plain water x

Good thinking Blake's!

Well the BD marathon has begun once again. CD 9 here, and plan to do it daily until O!

Good luck fingers crossed. I'm either in the tww or ovulation but going to carry on for the next two days to cover it all. With just one day of eating healthier I'm a lot less bloated already it's amazing x

Belle - that is a marathon :rofl: We've started too but not going to be dtd everyday, might do sun, mon, tues as I should ov on Monday. Although the cycle I got my bfp we didn't bd on o day so we'll see. If only we had the energy of our early 20s again!!

Blakes - me too! I've noticed my tummy looks flatter already - it's the lack of bloating. Love it! I also did a cheeky weigh-in this morning, I'm down 2lbs in 3 days! I know it's not really fat loss, I think it's excess water etc but even so, well chuffed!! It got me out of bed and motivated to do my HIIT dvds this morning anyway!

That's brilliant Mrs! A loss is a loss in my books wether it's just bloat or loss. I can't believe the different, godknows why I didn't do it sooner! Going to weigh myself in a bit for my app x

I've lost 2lbs of bloat since yesterday! Can't believe it's gone haha you can tell how unhealthy I used to eat x

thanks blakes, I'm the same - should have started months ago. Anyway, we're all doing it now so 'high 5' :thumbup:

I try not to weigh myself too much, once a week at the most because it does slow down. I measure things like my thigh, waist and stomach (the podgy bit below my belly button!!) as I tend to see it decreasing there when the weight loss slows down - it keeps me motivated!

I'm not weighing myself. I'd prefer to stay in blissful ignorance LOL. I'm not overweight, more just gotten soft and a little pudgy in spots!

I am feeling great on the new diet though! Bloating has gone way down! Although the real test will be during the tww when bloating is typically at its worst for me!

We can do it girls!!!

Must have been typing at the same time blakes - yes, that's brilliant!!

See normally I'm bloating like mad by now because of ovulating so it's nice not to have it. Makes everything that slightly less snug haha. I'm going to start weighing once a week I was curious as to the loss of bloating made much of a difference. I must admit I do have a cup of hot water with lemon and a spoonful of honey too once a day as its supposed to aid weight loss and it tastes lovely too x

Is it? How did I not know this?! I've just started having hot water and lemon in a morning again instead of coffee, I always used to. Not sure why I stopped - I love coffee though so it was prob that.

I'm on my 3rd day of cutting back to 1 cup of coffee a day. I had some pretty crazy withdrawal headaches yesterday. But I'm going to stick with it!!

I'm just having one coffee a day now too. I didn't used to have that many, maybe 2, so not too different for me. Hope the headaches start to ease soon Belle.

I've been having some really vivid dreams the past couple of nights. I think it's when my hormones change because I sometimes get them before ov and the first half of the TWW. Made me a bit sad this morning as it was a preggo dream - twins. It's not helping my 'don't think about getting pregnant' attempt!!

I've been having vivid dreams too uni. I dreamed last night I had a baby boy but was being forced to give him up for adoption, and I couldn't stop kissing his fingers and toes.

Aww :( THat's a sad one.

Keep it up ladies! You're all doing awesome :) I'd love tips to get rid of bloat :p

We're going to BD daily for 2 weeks. Because I'm not tracking anything and why the hell not

It was a really sad dream Green! Even in my dreams I don't get to have the baby I want!

But, my good news is that my blood work came back all normal!! So it's probably just a matter of time! I think the lifestyle changes will be just the trick

Fingers crossed belle I'm hoping it kicks my body into gear as such to cooperate x

Is it? How did I not know this?! I've just started having hot water and lemon in a morning again instead of coffee, I always used to. Not sure why I stopped - I love coffee though so it was prob that.

My mother in law swears by it to ward off colds etc too. I've started replacing my teas with it too but I've cut down to 2/3 cups a day rather than 5 plus x

I'm new to this but here goes...

First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but after cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just after symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today

Still hope! Implantation as late as 12 DPO. Could have a late implanter. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->