Think I'm out already

CD 10 here! Lots of ewcm, woo hoo! BD marathon is well underway :) I will O on Saturday at the earliest. Monday the latest.

Uni, we are in a similar spot in our cycles, how are things going on your end?

Blake's, tww again! I see you got some BD in again! Excellent!

Green, 2 weeks of BD sounds intense! You'll have to let me know if your prefer temping or not temping! I don't think I'd ever be able to give temping up!

Belle - that is great news about your bloods! You can relax now knowing that all is ok and it will happen. I'm sure that us all exercising and eating healthier will help a bit, even if it's just the mental side of things. Yeah we're about 1/2 a day apart with the time difference! I'm cd10 today, it's 6.40am but I've been up since 4am (thanks kitten!) but it means we got the bding in early for today (although now I have no idea what my cm is like - oh well)!

Green - wow everyday for two weeks! I'm pretty sure we did that kind of thing about 10 years ago but, hey, go for it!! Also, you know that every other day is just as good, incase you fancy a day off!! How are you liking the no temping? I love it! I'm debating over whether to do a couple of opks just to be sure but.....I might not.

CD 10 here! Lots of ewcm, woo hoo! BD marathon is well underway :) I will O on Saturday at the earliest. Monday the latest.

Uni, we are in a similar spot in our cycles, how are things going on your end?

Blake's, tww again! I see you got some BD in again! Excellent!

Green, 2 weeks of BD sounds intense! You'll have to let me know if your prefer temping or not temping! I don't think I'd ever be able to give temping up!

Technically it was AI :blush: because Dh couldn't finish as such with all the ewcm again but I see it pretty much as the same principle anyway. Covering two more days as it's going on opks just to make sure as well but I'm in the tww again :happydance:

Woo hoo on early BD uni! You guys are in England? I think there is about a 7 hr time difference :)

My cm switched to creamy, but I'm hoping it'll turn back into ewcm because CD 11 is too early for ovulation day! Early O stresses me out!

Good thinking Blake's! AI works too! There have been times where I would have liked that option too!

Yep, north of England. Am I right in thinking you're in Canada, Belle? Also, on the cm front, mine sometimes is creamy in the morning but then goes clear/ewcm by the afternoon or evening. I guess there's a time where it has to change so don't let it worry you, maybe check later on? Keep thinking 'this is a stress free cycle' xx

Ya I live in western Canada :)

I have also noticed cm will change in afternoon, so I will check again! Thanks for the reminder of the stress free cycle :) this month I'm trying hard not to think "I am/will get pregnant" or "I'm not/won't get pregnant" I'm trying to just be at peace with my body and my life!

I've still got watery ewcm rather than creamy at the moment so going to keep doing AI just to make sure x

Also, every day is optimistic. We already missed yesterday--big fight--so I guess we'll just see how it goes.

There's a radio show in my town that promotes something called Sextember where they encourage all couples to have sex everyday. They follow 3 or 4 couples of different ages.

I've still got watery ewcm rather than creamy at the moment so going to keep doing AI just to make sure x

How, if you don't mind me asking?

I know some people do it with soft cups. He will finish in the cup and then they put the cup in.

Sextember sounds awesome haha. So sorry about your big fight! DH and I had one of those a few days ago... and it was during my fertile time so we still HAD to BD haha, nothing quite like angry BD :p

I think I might have O'd yesterday, but will have to see what my temps do the next few days! CD 11 is pretty early for O though and my temp this morning might be wonky because I had a weird night (went to bed at normal time but was up from 1-3 and temped at 6;40). I really hope I O today though because then we didn't get many days in if it's any earlier!

When I inserted a few extra temps FF wants to set O for CD 10 even. I don't think that's accurate lol, and if it is our coverage isn't the best. Who preps for O for CD 10???? You'd have to start like right after AF

But not stressing. What will be will be!

I think it's looking good belle and as long as your temps rise I think it will be cd 10 too, fingers crossed for that rise x

I'm not sure really as I know it's possible but I ovulate late sometimes as late as cd19

I'm looking forward to testing this month because I test on Father's Day so I'm hoping it's a bfp for my husband x

Ooooh Belle I'm not sure yet! I'm going to sit on the fence for a couple of days! I think it's too early to tell if it was cd10. It really depends on your temps over the next few days, if they dip then it's unlikely it was cd10, but if they continue to rise it could be.

Blakes - that would be a lovely Father's Day pressie. Fx for you. I'll be testing the weekend after.

We got a sneaky extra bd in yesterday. Well it is the weekend! Also I had a decent amount of EWCM (I often find it hard to read my cm) so I got a bit excited. Still - opks so looks like o will be Monday as predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->