Think I'm out already

Sounds like your doing great Mrs can't wait to see how your testing goes too x

Thanks blakes! Got some o pain today which is getting me so excited!! Before the mc I would have them for a few days but since, not much, maybe a faint twinge. But today I can definitely feel them. Opk is getting darker too.

Good thing is I won't be testing early this cycle as my mum is coming to stay for a week. It'll be a great distraction, we're going shopping, to see a show (derren brown) and for a back massage. I can't wait! I don't want to test while she's here though, so I'll prob be 12/13 DPO when I test.

Oh wow I've seen derren Browns work he's fantastic! Sounds like a lovely time to keep your mind off it x

Good plan uni on waiting till 12 or 13 dpo to test!

Temps went down a little bit today. I'm really doubting CD 10 was O. But will have to wait and see what my next few temps are!

Will keep BDing just in case!

Your covering fantastic belle i reckon the dip maybe today to then rise tomorrow x

Thanks Blake's! I'm definitely reaching a point where I would be happy to take a break from the BD marathon lol

Haha I don't think me and hubby could keep up with how much you've both covered lol, your doing great and remember sperm lives up to 5 days I've heard so don't panic x

I can't wait to see your temp today belle as i think it will probably start going up now x

Belle I agree with blakes, hopefully you'll get a nice rise today. You're cm doesn't indicate you od early so you're definitely covered! Well done on the marathon!!

Blakes & green how are you doing?

How has everyone done over the weekend? I ate badly but kept up with the exercise. Think I'll weigh myself on Wednesday so the effects of the weekend will hopefully be gone! Got my + opk today and lots of EWCM, I think the EPO is working for me. Very tempted to bd tonight but I think DH wants a night off. He would if I asked but I do feel bad for pushing him sometimes. Think we'll stick with one last bd tomorrow.

Oh blakes, yeah I'm really looking forward to derren brown. Watched loads of his stuff on tv and my mum loves him, should be a good night!

Thanks Blake's and uni! I did get a little rise today. If my next few temps jump a little higher to 36.8 (which is my usual LP temp) then FF will move my cross hairs to CD 13 (yesterday) which I think makes a lot more sense!

Looks like you might be in the tww too uni! Woo hoo!

Today is probably o day so I'm almost there belle!

yey for the temp rise! yeah cd13 looks most probable for you at the moment. But try not to worry, you are so covered wherever FF ends up putting your CHs!!!

You have great coverage too uni!

I'm not sure if I should entirely trust my temp this morning as the cat woke me up by puking on the bed, ugh. But I took my temp before moving or anything so I'm going to guess it's fairly accurate.

I also got a ton of ewcm today, but I'm wondering if its more just leaving the system.

Might do it once more today if we can manage it haha

:haha: our furbabies are just lovely aren't they?! We had our usual 4am wake up call this morning. Luckily I'm managing to go back to sleep now.

You know I'm thinking of trying to convince DH to bd tonight instead of tomorrow. I'm fairly sure I'll ov tonight/overnight as I normally have a temp increase the day after +opk. Surely it's better to bd tonight than tomorrow. If only we knew EXACTLY when o happened - too much to ask?! :haha:

Gotta love those furbabies lol

I think it makes way more sense to BD tonight! Seduce him! Haha

Belle - that's what he said when he walked in!! :haha: wasn't too difficult!!!

Thanks Blake's! I think my crosshairs may move after a few days of temps. I think I may have O'd yesterday!

How is your tww going??

Apart from a few period pains at times nothing different really yet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"