THIS IS IT!Septembryo on the way!!

millygirl

Reaction score
Well won't be long and I'll be meeting my little prince or princess.

Contractions started three am this morning, and been having them all day.Thought I would go to hospital because I wasn't sure on whether it was contractions or not and they put me on the monitor and said they were.My dr did an internal and said that I was in early stages of labour and said it could be any time depending how quickly I progress. Midwife reckons I'll be in tomorrow but I think I've still got a coupla days up my sleeve, at least Im kinda hoping because im scared sh**less!!!!But extremely excited!!They said everyone's having babies and said they didn't have a room if I went as we live in a small country town.......:grr:

Will hopefully keep updated.

Good luck Millygirl, hope everything goes quickly for you :)

wow! how exciting for you. Hope everything goes well for you and that baby isn;t too far away. xx :hugs:

so theres a 3-way race then, me you and sam!

sam has a head start as she is alrready on the drip to induce, my waters have broke and your getting cotractions.

good luck hun. x

Another one?! lol.. good luck, and I hope you get to meet your little one really soon x

Maybe mine'll drop out in the waiting room later ;)

Yay Congrats on being in early labor!

Fingers crossed its the start for you! Good Luck xxx
Septembryos really are dropping out aint they!x

Yay!!!!! Good luck! How exciting!!!!!

Goodluck! So exciting.

Makes me jealous. I want bubs out now too.
xxx

Aww good luck hope , cant wait for updates ...its so exciting your all popping at once !!

Well, took two panadeine forte the dr gave me last night and slept really well.
Woke this morning, and I have the cramping still but no contractions as yet.
So I think I've got a coupla days yet, but the contractions were getting intense last night.So we will see what happens.

I still have my bet on you Amy.
Lol, Im so excited to see who's going first!!!!

Well amys going in , so maybe you'll both be in a dual lol

Keep us updates hun i hope you're ok x

Hi girls, just an update......

As I said contractions had started wednesday morning early hours. Went in that night, was told early labor. Then thursday, had a few but erratic and not as painful.Friday, I had them since lunch and they started at 20mins lasting for 1min then went down to 10mins lasting for two mins. They got more intense last night.Have had really bad back pain with them and crampy feelings across the front.
But them today, have had no contractions really but a little back pain, so I dunno whats going on.
OVER IT!!

oh hun, what a naughty baby! Really hope things speed up for you, must be really frustrating. Try and get some rest inbetween, sounds like LO will be making an appearance any time now. Good luck, will be thinking of you. xx:hugs:

This is fairly standard Septembryo baby behaviour - they are teasers!!! :D

Hope you have a restful Bank Holiday weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->