Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Why is he like this then? did you manage to get anywhere with your chat?

I'm ok thanks, nothing new to report really x

I dunno. I had the chat with him before we even started this cycle. told him we need to try to bd 5 times around ov...

It's so frustrating, who wants to beg their hubby for sex??

No I can understand, my DH got a bit like this recently and he eventually told me it was because it was so timed and all for making a baby, there is no easy answer really, have you asked him why he is being this way?

I think everyone goes through this with hubby.... I find trying to spice things up. I don't tell OH when I am Oing. It helps not put the pressure on them to perform

I tried not telling him the first time round, that didn't work. This time round I wanted to make sure he was on board so I chatted with him first. This isn't just about ttc though, even outside the fertile window it's a battle to get any at all. which is odd to me because after christmas he even complained I wasn't giving him enough so I made more of an effort.

I just wish there wasnt one more thing to worry about. I'm not doing any more clomid after this round i've had enough.

Having regular sex would be enough for me, every 3-4 days or so is perfect. I know thats not perfect ttc timing but life isnt perfect. I just want to feel like i'm not wasting my time.

/rant

tgif tomorrow.

Sorry your having a hard time with dh Starr I hope things get better for you guys soon me ans df have times like that I hope everything works out and you get your bfp soon

Awww Star I don't know what to say, it's such a stress, why don't you take a 1 cycle break? that's what I just did and it really helped me and DH, we went out for drinks and did stuff that we haven't done for ages, we managed to talk heart to heart as well without the timer in the background saying right now you need to BD. :hugs:

Was a sad day yesterday feel bit better today. Don't get me wrong I have a great hubby, this is just a small blip on our otherwise great marriage. This just seems overwhelming sometimes.

So sorry Star. I think we have to remember that it's hard on our DH's too. They sometimes begin to feel like a performing monkey. DH and I actually had this talk last week cause he said "I feel like we're having sex just to make a baby. All the passion and fun isn't there" So we both talked about it and everything worked out. I realized that it had turned into that, now we're back to having fun again. On a side note we tried PreSeed last night DH was not a big fan of it. I'm not sure I was either.

cntry--- Me and my OH couldn't STAND preseed cause of the squishingness!! They say use less but we just didn't like it :shrug:

Yeah, Mine came with the applicators and I only used like 1.5. DH was said it was way to slippery. TMI but it took him longer to get off too. I don't think we'll be using it again.

We tried doing less, but we had the same problem....

When me and df use it I have to use less than one and that's the only way we enjoy it a lot of people say they like it better when they don't put it inside and just use it like a regular lube. I keep using it though cause I don't produce much ewcm.

I found a song that I think all of us can relate to here. I'll post the link :hugs: (Warning it is a bit of a tear jerker)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...31.1159.2j5j0j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.1AAJt-yvARI

Wow, what a song! It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

I found a song that I think all of us can relate to here. I'll post the link :hugs: (Warning it is a bit of a tear jerker)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...31.1159.2j5j0j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.1AAJt-yvARI

looks like you o'd on tuesday. woohoo! back in the 2ww, huh?

Hey thurl, good to see you!

I had a severe case of the clomid blues and that's why you haven't seen me recently. I'm starting to get annoyed with DH as tomorrow marks a month since the last time we BD and I had a frank chat with him about how we need to be BDing regularly but every night is an excuse. Sorry if it's tmi but I am very frustrated. At this point I just want to have sex BD or not...

How are you getting on?? besides the stressing of course. :)

hey star, is he maybe feeling the pressure too much from ttc so he's shut down a little on you? you need to go out on a romantic date and wine and dine him...be the man on the date and make him feel all good and sexy. Sorry you're having to deal with this. it sucks. My ex did this to me all the time and it's downright depressing!

looks like you o'd on tuesday. woohoo! back in the 2ww, huh?

Nope I haven't o'ed yet. Must've been just a fluke temp. I had Ultrasounds done today.

So after several days of arguing and then not talking to each other (we were like strangers living in the same house) the hubby and I finally sat down and had a heart to heart about the smoking and ttc. My RE told me on Tue. that the nicotine in cigarettes contains something that messes up the dna in sperm. They actually respond to the nicotine! So when they do get to the egg, they are unable to adhere to it long enough to penetrate the egg. Thats what the RE said anyway. So of course I came home and told hubby and the arguing started. Anyway, he has come to his senses and said that he realizes that its time to quit and he is starting now. He said that failure is not an option and he is really going to do it.. I am so proud of him right now that I could cry! I was worried that I wouldn't get to do iui in a few days due to not even talking to each other but things are turning around and for the first time in forever I feel like a baby may be in the future. :wohoo:

So sorry Star. I think we have to remember that it's hard on our DH's too. They sometimes begin to feel like a performing monkey. DH and I actually had this talk last week cause he said "I feel like we're having sex just to make a baby. All the passion and fun isn't there" So we both talked about it and everything worked out. I realized that it had turned into that, now we're back to having fun again. On a side note we tried PreSeed last night DH was not a big fan of it. I'm not sure I was either.

yeah, my hubby hated that stuff, i snuck it one time and he refused to do it with me...i thought it was kind of gross too but i didn't care, i was in the ttc fog!

cntrygirl- good luck with the 3rd round of clomid!

Star- I am sorry about what you are going through with your dh. Ltttc can definitely take its toll on a relationship every now and then. I am sure things will work out, they always do. Did I see that you are doing clomid also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->