Thread for TTC#1 12months+

I found a song that I think all of us can relate to here. I'll post the link :hugs: (Warning it is a bit of a tear jerker)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...31.1159.2j5j0j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.1AAJt-yvARI

looks like you o'd on tuesday. woohoo! back in the 2ww, huh?

Nope I haven't o'ed yet. Must've been just a fluke temp. I had Ultrasounds done today.

oh pooh, well how did the ultrasounds look? everything looking ok?

So after several days of arguing and then not talking to each other (we were like strangers living in the same house) the hubby and I finally sat down and had a heart to heart about the smoking and ttc. My RE told me on Tue. that the nicotine in cigarettes contains something that messes up the dna in sperm. They actually respond to the nicotine! So when they do get to the egg, they are unable to adhere to it long enough to penetrate the egg. Thats what the RE said anyway. So of course I came home and told hubby and the arguing started. Anyway, he has come to his senses and said that he realizes that its time to quit and he is starting now. He said that failure is not an option and he is really going to do it.. I am so proud of him right now that I could cry! I was worried that I wouldn't get to do iui in a few days due to not even talking to each other but things are turning around and for the first time in forever I feel like a baby may be in the future. :wohoo:

oh yay amelia, i'm happy about this news of DH changing his mind about this! Yay for you and can't wait to hear of your BFP soon!!!

Yay amelia such a positive thing to want to want to quit. Really wanting to is half the battle!

Amelia-- So happy that your DH has decided to quit smoking. Best of Luck to him and to you.

How is everyone doing?

Amelia-- So happy that your DH has decided to quit smoking. Best of Luck to him and to you.

How is everyone doing?

I'm out for march, back in the waiting to ovulate time :-/ if at all. Hopefully if I ovulate it won't be as painful as last month! How's everyone else's progress?

I'm out too probably. Then we are taking a long break. It's too much for my head right now. Cant imagine what being on 100mg of Clomid would be like...

Star-- I hope everything works out. Sometimes we do need a break from all the stress. :hugs:
Footie-- Sorry you're out gl with this cycle.

Star I hope you guys work everything out, I'm waiting to ovulate should be the end of the week. I had another one of those positive preg test dreams last night hope its a good sign for this month. If it weren't for those dreams I would forget what a bfp looks like lol gl girls babydust

Bad news at scan today :nope:...both heartbeats were gone. I'm utterly devastated. My heart is broken. :cry:

Oh Danielle I am so sad for you. :hugs: There are no words I know but I am so very sorry for your loss. xx

ttcbaby :hugs: I am so so so sorry :hugs: We are all here for you :cry:

So sorry Danielle (ttcbaby) we're all here for you :hugs: Did they at least test your HCG levels? Could it be a little too early?

So sorry Danielle (ttcbaby) we're all here for you :hugs: Did they at least test your HCG levels? Could it be a little too early?

no, it was obvious on the screens what had happened and the heartbeats were not there. I noticed it right away...i go in next week for a discussion and testing and bloodwork i believe...

no, it was obvious on the screens what had happened and the heartbeats were not there. I noticed it right away...i go in next week for a discussion and testing and bloodwork i believe...

Im sooo sorry for your lost...:nope: Big hugggggg...

Oh I don't know what to do! Had my second scan yesterday and my follies really hadn't grown any since the scan I had 2 days before..... but re still had me trigger this morning and iui tomorrow morning. My biggest follie was almost 15! And my re and the nurses are still telling me that it should be mature by friday. I responded very well to clomid last cycle with 3 larger follicles over 19mm so the re said he isn't concerned. But I can't help worrying about it...... does anyone else find it odd, I mean is it really likely that my follicles will be mature. They were 11,12,13 and almost 15 mm. It just doesn't seem right to me and we have to pay for iui out of pocket (which I told them). So, we don't want to waste money.

Also, my scan was at 8:30 am yesterday so I do realize that they could have grown more for that day. I also found out my lining is at 5..... he said that it is at the lowest end of normal!? but it really shouldn't be a problem. I am so tired of worrying over whether I should just trust them on this or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->