Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Ttcbaby I'm so very sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you I can't imagine your pain big hugs!!!!

TTC-I am so sorry for the loss of both of your babies!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Well to be honest I have mo idea decided to chill out this month no opks or nothing plus I usually have a 32 day cycle last month was 34 so no idea when I'm suppose to start I'm sure I'm at least 4 dpo though could be more just gonna wait till around 23 to test that should be close enough

Cd16, few days to go till o. I'm feeling pretty chilled this month!

Pretty sure I'm 2dpo today. Although FF hasn't marked it yet. Today's temp I think was a little off with waking up constantly, getting up to pee in the middle of the night, and I woke up freezing this morning. We'll see what tomorrow's temp is at.

I am only CD3 LOL. I am impatiently waiting for this witch to leave :haha:

I'm not testing probably till the beginning of April I have a 17 day LP.

My fingers are crossed for you cntry!! Just a random question :blush: How does Clomid work? Is it a pill? Injection?

My fingers are crossed for you cntry!! Just a random question :blush: How does Clomid work? Is it a pill? Injection?

I'm on 50mg pill form days 5-9 of my cycle. This will be my third cycle on it. I have a dr's appointment the end of this month to see what our next options are. I may try a couple of months of a higher dosage.

Ok that makes sense!! I really hope you don't have to worry about those "next steps" and this cycle is yours! FX! :hugs:

Oh wow that's long well I hope it works for you this cycle my friend just started it for the first time this month she is nervous but I told her about this site hoping she will join I knew you lovely ladies could give her advice about it I don't think i got much of q chance this month don't think are timing was good this cycle

Hi all,
Congrats to the BFP'S :)
I'm waiting to ovulate, fingers crossed it happens x GL to everyone else ttc x

I don't think there's been any BFP' s yet. Good luck to you Footie :dust:

Yea we need some bfps asap I need some good news to keep me positive

Anyone mind if I join? I guess I'm a little late to the party! I've been ttc for 19 months. I'm 25 and I've been married a little over 2 yrs to a great guy. I have pcos and I'm seeing an RE this upcoming week that specializes in pcos. Didn't feel like ttc or pcos was being properly addressed by obgyn. Tried 2 rounds of clomid last yr, hated it. Still don't see AF unless I supplement with progesterone. :nope:

Welcome Qwerty :hugs: Good Luck with your appointment this week. Let us know how it goes.

Well I did get my first +OPK last night and a few slight ov. pains. Today however I'm getting sharp pains!! Me and hubby DTD last night with Preseed and we'll go at it again for the next 2 - 3 days. Babydust!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->