Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Hey, how's everyone getting on? :dust: to all

AFM - Had my last test today, ultrasound, and they didn't find anything wrong. Apparently my uterus tilts back but she said everyones either tilts forward or backwards. So now just waiting until July when we get referred for IVF...scary!

Hi qwerty welcome!

I have PCOS and am on my second round of clomid. It sucks but I am perservering. Pondering whther to skip a cycle as I'm starting my higher dosage of 100mg next cycle.

Pretty sure we didn't dtd the right time this month if I even ovulated at all. I lost my thermometer and I was ill, so I'm not sure when or if I ov'd.

Mrs B. -- Good Luck with IVF. Glad everything looks good in there.

Star-- Are you and DH doing better? Damn @ losing your thermometer. Are you doing OPK's as well?

Hey star, sorry you're having a bad month. But you never know, you may well have dtd just at the right time :) FX Clomid does the trick for you!

Thanks cntrygrl! How you getting on with Clomid?

I'm on my 3rd round currently 5dpo. The only thing I get is hot flashes and the occasional mood swing. Nothing horrible, we may try 100mg next cycle if there's no BFP.

I was doing OPK's but my batch has been faulty. Opened about 5 in a row that fell apart so not sure how accurate they would have been.

It's been better with DH thanks cntry. He's agreed to be a bit more mindful about how often we have sex. Still needs a bit of prompting occassionally but it's much better.

Hoping once we get some regularity back it will become normal and not wierd :D

Will you go straight on to round 4 Cntry or will you be taking a break?

GL cntry, FX Clomid does its job!! :dust:

Glad things are better with DH star. That's rubbish your OPK's fell apart...its hard enough with all this ttc stuff without the things that are supposed to help us falling to pieces!! grr.

Hey all hows is everyone? I'm ok no idea where I am in my cycle pretty sure I already o'd f based on cm. I was wondering my cycles are usually 32 days long but last month was 34 so should I count 32 days from when I should have started or when I did start last month since it was late? Just want ro know when af will be here to know when I can test

Star-- I'm going to try to go straight into cycle 4. If we get to cycle 6 I'll have it planned for an IUI.

Mrs.B-- Thank you :)

Wanna-- You go 32 days from when your period actually started. Good Luck to you!

Found my thermometer and took my temp. Still pre o levels so still none the wiser lol

Wondering if its worth taking another round of 50mg and forgetting the opks and charting? I only get 6 goes though so i dunno.

Got a nice big tax refund yesterday so that made us happy. Holidays to come yay!

Wanna, you always start counting cycles from the first day of bleeding even if you were late. X

Star-- I do the temping and then once I see a drop I'll do an OPK. That way I'm not constantly POAS. Fertilityfriend is a great site for keeping track of temps, symptoms, tests, etc.

I never get my surge at the same time as positive opk though. I use ff already but its still a pain to me. Ive been taking my temp most mornings for 3 years. Sick of it.

In other news it was our wedding anniversary yesterday :) think i forgot to mention that.

That will be nice. What are the plans for that day?

Going to an italian place near where we live for dinner. Not sure what else yet. May be a movie. We should make the most of not needing a babysitter yet xD

Lol, Yes for sure. Make the most of it being just the two of you. Yum @ italian food. You should get some birthday/anniversary lingerie :haha:

hehe I already got some xD

I think I'm getting some ovulation pain maybe today is o day :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"