Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Hey ladies,

Last night I did an OPK and in less than one minute it was super dark!!! We dtd... however from I arrived at work I've been having serious ovulation pains. More left side than any. Its been hurting all day!!! Im definitely ovulating today... Im hoping i dont be in this much pain to BD when I get offf... ugh it hurts soooo bad :(

I have o pain today too! Don't normally get it as bad as I've had it today!

I feel horrible right now... :'( Were suppose to be BD but DH cant seem to "Finish"... he had a few to much to drink and now snoring.. I just wanna ball up and cry :':)nope::nope:

So sorry Praying. Maybe you can hop on him first thing this morning :)

Don't worry praying if you bd'd the day before you have just as much chance. I actually read the day before is more effective than o day!

Don't worry praying if you bd'd the day before you have just as much chance. I actually read the day before is more effective than o day!

thanks ladies... So I was stressed and worried last night that my temp would rise dramatically and show I o'd last night.. but nope...:growlmad: my temp took a dip! :shrug::shrug: Does this mean I still have not ovulated? Should I try BD again tonight (after work) .... Did I ovulate as yet?

I would say you haven't released that egg yet. I would bd again after work.

I would say you haven't released that egg yet. I would bd again after work.

thanks doll! Im so confused. Yesterday I had really bad ovulation pain from around 9am - late last night. I was thinking for sure yesterday was it. My body feels like playing tricks i reckon...:coffee:

I think it's the Clomid that we feel much stronger ovulation pains. I know I've noticed it my past 3 rounds.

How is everyone doing? Good Luck to Prayinglady and Cupcake!
Had a great consult with my RE yesterday. He didn't judge "that I'm ONLY 25" and was actually impressed with the progress I've made on my own and knowledge of pcos. He's running a few more tests (LH, FSH, an A1C, DHEA Sulphate, and progesterone). Definitely agrees about pcos diagnosis, I'm 3/3 for criteria. After that, a follow-up and starting femara. Very pleased that I walked out the door with my dignity intact! Worth the hour and a half trip.

Qwerty glad you had a great appointment. Sometimes it helps to be a little aggressive with doctors.

How is everyone doing? Good Luck to Prayinglady and Cupcake!
Had a great consult with my RE yesterday. He didn't judge "that I'm ONLY 25" and was actually impressed with the progress I've made on my own and knowledge of pcos. He's running a few more tests (LH, FSH, an A1C, DHEA Sulphate, and progesterone). Definitely agrees about pcos diagnosis, I'm 3/3 for criteria. After that, a follow-up and starting femara. Very pleased that I walked out the door with my dignity intact! Worth the hour and a half trip.

Happy for you!:happydance:

I think you can have o pains before o so maybe it hasn't happened yet! We are going with bd every other day this month as DH was getting a bit tired! Lol. And every other day is still the advice from many people so we didn't bd last night. Got peaks on cbfm yesterday and today so will bd tonight

Thanks for all the advices lady. I'm just going with the lfow and putting it in God's hands.

Well we will be taking a break from TTC for awhile 2 nights ago df and a friend were cleaning and working on guns well his friend was stupid and didn't check his 22 it went off and shot my df in side he had surgery and is currently in ICU doc said he will be fine but has a long recovery ahead so if I'm not pregnant this month which I'm pretty sure I'm not it will be awhile before we try again but I will stay online and keep up with you lovely ladies so gl girls ans babydust

Wanna-- So sorry to hear about your df. Glad that he will be okay though.

Thanks cntry we talked yesterday and he said as soon as he is better he wants to start trying again so I'm glad he hasn't lost his spirit but maybe we will get lucky and ill get a bfp this month

Well we will be taking a break from TTC for awhile 2 nights ago df and a friend were cleaning and working on guns well his friend was stupid and didn't check his 22 it went off and shot my df in side he had surgery and is currently in ICU doc said he will be fine but has a long recovery ahead so if I'm not pregnant this month which I'm pretty sure I'm not it will be awhile before we try again but I will stay online and keep up with you lovely ladies so gl girls ans babydust

So sorry. Glad he's okay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->