Thread for TTC#1 12months+

I was trying rocking earlier to help the cramps not sure if it helped much. I only seem to get bad cramps for a few hours each month but since I came off bcp those few hours are awful and I can't do anything even with painkillers!

Welcome to the new girls. Fingers crossed by the end if this yr we all have our bfps!

Girls have a look at my chart what do you think?as I am very worried about temperature dip again :(

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Star & Cupcake-- Sorry AF is being a wretched witch to you guys.
Mrs B.-- There seem to be more and more of them daily. It gets very annoying quickly. Perhaps it's a newbie thing, but I don't remember being as ignorant as some of the newbies.
Nic-- :hi: Missed you. Hopefully you'll be here more often :hugs:

Girls have a look at my chart what do you think?as I am very worried about temperature dip again :(

I wouldn't be too worried about the lil dip today. You're only 7dpo give it some more time.

Is only a small dip tulip. I don't think you need to be worried either.

Home again thank god. I've taken 2 cocodamol and 2 ibuprofen already and theyve made no difference at all.

So sorry Star. I can say that Clomid made my AF much easier than it has been in the past. I hope it will do the same for you.

I was a bit scared to take it because it might make it worse. That makes me feel better!

it's finally dying down thankfully!

Hi ladies :wave:

I have been ttc since July 2011, I have had 2 very early miscarriages so I hope it's ok to post here, just finding it difficult and frustrating now ttc for so long, it is literally taking over my life!

It's great to come on here and meet people who are in the same boat, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one because everyone around me makes it look so easy x

Hi thurl!

It really is. I talk to my friends about clomid and charting and I just get blank stares. They are happy for us, but they don't understand in the way you guys do.

If one more person tells me to relax or just get drunk though I may punch them xD

Oh I know what you mean Star, or the "it will happen when you're not trying" :dohh:

I haven't really told anyone that I'm ttc except my best friend, and I think a couple of my close work colleagues have figured it out, although I haven't actually told them.

So how long have you been ttc?

Just over 3 years. this is my first assisted cycle. Been waiting 17 months to see AF so I guess that cant really count as active ttc. Had to lose weight before they would give me something to start a period...

Where about in suffolk are you from?

I'm in Ipswich, where abouts in London are you?

That's interesting about losing weight, were you given a specific amount of weight to lose or was it based on BMI? I was diagnosed with PCOS in September, but they won't give me anything my doctor just told me to lose weight :dohh:

Ya had to get my BMI below 30 and got it down to 27. Just as well! The progesterone helped me gain about 5kg in a week, that coupled with xmas and I'm almost back where I started. Thankfully they don't stop you once you've started!

I've PCOS too. You won't be referred to ACU until your BMI is close to 30 I'm afraid :( but you'll likely respond much better to treatment if you get there. My doctor tried to get me in bless her. In hind sight I'm glad I pushed that extra bit.

Gosh I'm knackered and dinner isn't ready yet... having stew, yum! Gonna be a late one.

I'm in Lewisham, near Greenwich if you're unfamiliar :D

Wow well done, you have done amazing :)

That's really good to know, I thought it would be 30, I asked my doctor and she said there wasn't a specific weight or BMI I needed to be to get help, but then I thought well yes but you will just refer me to a fertility clinic and then they will tell me I need to lose weight! I thought it was BMI 30 from what I had read on line, so that means I need to lose 5 stone :wacko: I'm starting again tomorrow because I lost it abit over xmas :dohh:

It's great to meet someone so similar to me :thumbup: So where abouts are you with your treatment? are you on your first cycle of Clomid now?

Oh, and you're dinner sounds great :thumbup:

Thanks! It seemed so difficult at the time I can't believe I did it! I can't recommend walking as an excercise enough. It's easy, free and you can do it pretty much any where. I went for a 40 minute walk 4 times a week, didn't really diet as such, just tried to cut out processed and high fat/sugar foods. Slacked a bit over christmas but back on it February!

Yes this is my first round if clomid, in fact today was my very first tablet :O I'm expecting lot's of lovely hot flashes to embarrass myself on the tube xD

Dinner was great, my hubby is a fabulous cook. He's been looking after me well :)

Star-- So glad things are easier today. I start my 2nd round of Clomid tonight. Bring on the hotflashes, lol.

I agree star! Feeling much better today! Got my cd3 bloods tomorrow

I don't think I got any hot flashes today... Managed to get a good nights sleep though. Those cramps really kicked my butt yesterday.

I think I messed up, Sunday was CD1 so today should be CD3... I blame the meds giving me brain fog.

ooh time for does 2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->