Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Star that's really fab, thanks for the tip re walking, that's definately in my plan of action :) I'm really getting back on the healthy as from today, I just weighed in and have put on 9lb since xmas :dohh:

Hope you're feeling ok on the Clomid! So exciting :)

Thanks Thurl. So far so good. The clomid makes me a little drowsy but I normally have trouble sleeping when AF hits so it's kinda perfect. Hope there's no unpleasant side effects coming though.

Don't be too hard on yourself for over christmas just make sure you keep at it! It will just take a little longer ;)

Doh! I took the key home from work today, hopefully they don't need it before I get in tomorrow xD

I will definately keep at it :thumbup:

Fingers crossed no side effects rear their head, are you going to use opk's?

Well AF was pretty much spotting Sunday & Monday now it has come back full force again. Blech!!!!!!

Oops thought I replied already. I am going to do looks not sure when to start...

AF looks to be shorter than usual. I normally get a good week long one but I've only need to come off the light flow box once, not even for last night which is unheard of for me in CD 2-5.

Hoping that's all your getting cntry I hate thinking im done only to start again!

Lol gotta love that auto correct. I've turned it off on my phone.

Hey girlies, hope you're all ok over there!

I'm good AF gone, last clomid tablet and just waiting for O now... Starting opk's Monday!

We'll be in the tww together cntry :)

I go in tomorrow for an u/s and blood work to see if the injections are working...Cd 10 tomorrow...so we will see...where is everyone else at in their cycles?

Cd7 today. 32 day cycle so not expecting o for a while yet. Got my smear and swabs on tues and then on to bding!

CD 8 for me. Hilariously me and hubby dtd and he says to me after, " shouldn't you be raising your pelvis like Maude after coitus?" (big lebowski reference) it made me lol.

Think it's a bit early for that but I obliged. xD

Star, Lol that is too funny about the big lebowski.

Glad everyone is doing well. I'm currently CD10. I O'ed CD14 last month. We're using softcups this month. The hot flashes haven't been to bad this cycle but my temps are all over the place.

It was too cute. In it together we are.

I think that is usual if you take clomid later in your cycle, from what i've seen and read, cntry so I wouldn't worry.

I've had a bit of an achey groin today, hoping its a good sign!

May I join you girls? My OH and I have been ttc for a good 21 months now and I am having a hard time seeing posts in the other vent thread from girls who have only been ttc for a couple of months. I understand they just have questions but they have NO idea what 21 months ttc feels like. At 3 months ttc I wasn't even worried, I figured it would take up to a year..... little did I know. I've been with my hubby for 14 years and married for 4. I am 29 (soon to be 30) and he is 32. We tried to do everything the right way, waited until we both had good jobs, bought a house and got married. I'm not so sure that we would have waited so long if I knew it would be such a rocky road. :cry:

Welcome Amelia :hugs:

Star--Last month my temps were fine. I'm a 5-9 dayer. I was hoping everything would be similar to last month.

Hi Amelia! Here's hoping your stay is short :D

Oh yeah cntry, I dunno then... I was looking at the clomid charts on FF. Maybe it will vary cycle to cycle.

I feel positive today. I woke up bang on time so I had a decent amount of time to do my hair and make up and for a change I feel well rested!

I went for an u/s today on cd10 to check and see if injectables are working I had 2@13 1@14 on my right side and 2@10 on my left...they took blood so if the level is high we will most likely decrease my dose of injectables and possibly go in tomorrow or Wednesday to check my follicles again...they don't want all of them to mature...if they do we will have to cancel this cycle :( so we will see.

Lol yeah...I told the nurse..."why we don't want twins or sextruplets?!" Jk of course...

Hahaha would certainly make things interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->