time to find my Mojo again . . . . .

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
hey girls,

i got my first high on CBFM yesterday cd6 and last day on clomid so now it's time to do the hard work - yet again my mojo is way off someone's gone and stoll it again!
So come on girls, look under the sofa for me and let me know which one of you got lucky this month - i need your help!!!!!

I'm sorry it was me, I took it...my bad!! :blush: I'll gladly share it though!! :rofl: Good luck for this month hun. Yesterday I had ewcm but neg opk and same familiar temp drop followed by same rebound as last cycle just a few days before O' so I'll continue checking all my signs and look forward to O'ing so I can begin to try to feel hopeful. Take care and we cb again? :blush: Bring on our November BFP's!! :happydance: :hugs:

If you find your mojo can you see if it's done a runner and eloped with mine please?

Thanks! :hugs:

hey girls,

i got my first high on CBFM yesterday cd6 and last day on clomid so now it's time to do the hard work - yet again my mojo is way off someone's gone and stoll it again!
So come on girls, look under the sofa for me and let me know which one of you got lucky this month - i need your help!!!!!

Hey Aflight! I don't want to disappoint you but doctors specifically say not to test until three days after your last clomid pill because after its in ur system clomid will make CBFM say HIGH and will turn regular OPKs positive. This happened to me last cycle because I didn't know any better.

If I were u I would continue to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->