Times when you've had to bite your tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm biting my tongue at a photo on fb of a baby in a carseat and the straps are so slack! What bloody good is that? I didnt hold my tongue at my friend who did this though when I was with her :haha:

Was that my fb photo? Cuz there's been once or twice I'll go to get her out of the car at Safeway and I'm like, ooooops. :blush:

You made a parenting fail :o for shame :nope:

We should pray for her :winkwink:

(hope that's not going too far, Robinator?)

Pray for me that I'll be able to eat breakfast this morning without having a single thought of lung butter.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn... lung butter

:sick: If my gag reflex kicks in and I can't eat, it'll be all your fault. And Randianne's.

I will happily take credit/blame :haha:

Disgusting! I get grossed out when dh says toe cheese. Nasty.

I managed to make it to breakfast okay, but just barely.

:sick: If my gag reflex kicks in and I can't eat, it'll be all your fault. And Randianne's.

:blush:

I promise to never mention lung butter again, but what are your feelings on butt cheese?

OMG can I lower the class of this thread a tad further...?

Dick Cheese

:rofl:

You would make a great nurse, Emerald!

I'll be a doctor in less than 12 months... does that count? :haha:

Congratulations! Are you specializing?

Also, I will now cease complaining about trying to work and take care of LO. I can't even imagine having a baby with your work load!

:blush:

I promise to never mention lung butter again, but what are your feelings on butt cheese?

OMG can I lower the class of this thread a tad further...?

Dick Cheese

:rofl:

You would make a great nurse, Emerald!

I'll be a doctor in less than 12 months... does that count? :haha:

Congratulations! Are you specializing?

Also, I will now cease complaining about trying to work and take care of LO. I can't even imagine having a baby with your work load!

Are you undermining the role of sahm? Because it is a full time job, sister! Humph.

I'm taking lane to the beach later, and will slather Aveeno sunscreen on her, which is made by J&J. Someone, please judge me.

I have to bite my tongue every time i play candy crush, that game is insanely addictive and a few choice words (not for kiddies ears) do come out my mouth when I don't pass a level or run out of life
I'm an addict ladies CC anonymous is in my future.
Judge away lol

I'm taking lane to the beach later, and will slather Aveeno sunscreen on her, which is made by J&J. Someone, please judge me.

I'm too jealous to judge while I'm stuck here in my land locked state.

I have to bite my tongue every time i play candy crush, that game is insanely addictive and a few choice words (not for kiddies ears) do come out my mouth when I don't pass a level or run out of life
Judge away lol

You mean there's a moment in your day that's not spent teaching your infant four languages or scrubbing floors with organic homemade floor polish? Are you even a mom? :wacko:

When people make a thread asking for opinions and then get all upset when people don't agree with them. Same goes for people who start a thread and then only "Thank" those who support their view. Drives me nuts!

Sorry to barge in and go back on topic. ;)

I'm too jealous to judge while I'm stuck here in my land locked state.

No lakes in middle America, eh? Must not be in Minnesota....

Wanting a beach day and going to a lake is like wanting a steak and getting tofu.

There is a chance of tornadoes today, but people tend to frown on taking babies tornado chasing. No idea why...

*Judges*

I actually got judged today! Lol, LO had pulled his sun hat off for the million-th time and someone walked past me and said 'that baby should be wearing a hat' I just laughed, popped it back on his head and he promptly pulled it back off and chucked it on the floor. That told you nosy old lady!

I have to bite my tongue when everyone talks of nice outdoor weather and beaches and warm lakes lol

I love Alaska but it snowed May 4th, we have tons of coast but our 'beaches' are rocks- and the water is really flipping cold lol sorry I'm grumpy at our crappy non springish weather right now lol

Judge away lol

You mean there's a moment in your day that's not spent teaching your infant four languages or scrubbing floors with organic homemade floor polish? Are you even a mom? :wacko:

A mum...... What's that? I just sit her in her jumperoo drinking coke all day, isn't that what mums do? Haha

Judge away lol

A mum...... What's that? I just sit her in her jumperoo drinking coke all day, isn't that what mums do? Haha

Jumperoo? My doctor told me I was to put him in the jumperoo no more and no less than 7min 53sec every other day, as otherwise he will either never learn to jump or his legs will fall off. I hope you're sticking to the same regimen, because if you don't do it the same way as me, you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"