Times when you've had to bite your tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new one:

I have to bite my tongue when family or friends are holding my LO and she starts crying and making her super-sad face, and they won't give her to me because "she has to get used to it."

Get used to you keeping her from me while crying and upset? Yeah.... that'll REALLY make her like you...

Whenever i saw a child in a buggy i used to always think 'surely they're big enough to be walking now?!' but seriously, my girl is 20 months now and she is HUGE in her buggy! looks like a 4 year old she is so tall and slim! We are now letting her walk a lot more, especially on the pavement beside us although i havent plucked up the courage to adventure to town with her walking, as im terrified she'll get run over with the busy roads! so we always take the buggy just in case xx

meh, put her on a leash!

We use the leash! It terrified me being down town even with her in the buggy, everyones always bloody speeding round the corners and not caring if a mother is trying to push a buggy across the road, most of them beep their horns trying to tell you to hurry up! i cant wait till i can drive, i'd be holding up the traffic doing my 5 mph :rofl:

I have to bite my tongue every time i play candy crush, that game is insanely addictive and a few choice words (not for kiddies ears) do come out my mouth when I don't pass a level or run out of life
I'm an addict ladies CC anonymous is in my future.
Judge away lol

You mean there's a moment in your day that's not spent teaching your infant four languages or scrubbing floors with organic homemade floor polish? Are you even a mom? :wacko:

A mum...... What's that? I just sit her in her jumperoo drinking coke all day, isn't that what mums do? Haha

Jumperoo? My doctor told me I was to put him in the jumperoo no more and no less than 7min 53sec every other day, as otherwise he will either never learn to jump or his legs will fall off. I hope you're sticking to the same regimen, because if you don't do it the same way as me, you're wrong.

When we bought emily her jumperoo at a few months old, she adored it! she was in it at least 2-4 hours through out the day, she even slept in it! loved it so she did, it broke her heart when we took it away after she was too big for it :haha: xx

I have to bite my tongue every time i play candy crush, that game is insanely addictive and a few choice words (not for kiddies ears) do come out my mouth when I don't pass a level or run out of life
I'm an addict ladies CC anonymous is in my future.
Judge away lol

You mean there's a moment in your day that's not spent teaching your infant four languages or scrubbing floors with organic homemade floor polish? Are you even a mom? :wacko:

A mum...... What's that? I just sit her in her jumperoo drinking coke all day, isn't that what mums do? Haha

Jumperoo? My doctor told me I was to put him in the jumperoo no more and no less than 7min 53sec every other day, as otherwise he will either never learn to jump or his legs will fall off. I hope you're sticking to the same regimen, because if you don't do it the same way as me, you're wrong.

Ahhhhh you see I must have got my wires crossed as I thought it was that she was to stay in the jumperoo and only take her out of it for 7min 53secs a day!! This parenting malarkey is just to much for me to take god knows how I managed to raise a child to the age of 6 haha

Enough is enough!

Flaming/trolling the forum and/or its members? Cross your fingers your account is active in the morning... Although I'm assuming you didn't want it anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"