Tinsel Tots 2009

hey DeDe80 :wave:

first of all congratulations on your wedding :D cant wait for mine :happydance: haha. im sure you will be able to join. they are so lovely here and we all hope for the same outcome....xmas :baby: woop. :rofl: sorry im in abit of a hyper/excited mood, i dont know why!!

got my fingers crossed that you get your :bfp: before christmas :D xx

my OH just got home and said he wants to give up something too so it makes it fair :D lol bless him. he said hes giving up "hairdye"....might not sound much but he likes to dye his hair alot, so do i actually, but i will stop anyway when i get pregnant. :D

Thanks Ladies,

Well I guess I should give up something, let me see that's a hard one. I'll give up eatting a lot of junk food and start to exercise.

Can anybody tell me how to put a link to my journal in my signature please? I'm at a loss as to how to go about it.
Thanks, Abi x
Hey abster got to page 4 and follow instructions xx

SUGAR...i wrote a long email welcoming all new ladies and internet went down..arrghhh

ill keep this one short..

welcome ! If you go to page 1 and let me know if you want me to add anything

xx

angel.. organising a wedding is not actually that stressful, mines 29th august next year and once its all booked it just a waiting game lol! quite boring really iv done all the fun stuff just gotta pay for everything now

xx

oh and iv just realised my chart so far is totally wrong.. all the 98.60 Iv been getting is cos i took my temp and the thermometer is meant to have a memory so I have been looking when i wake back up after falling asleep again so they are totally useless boo!!

hi everyone - can finally join you all. was in bonfire babies, AF was due the 5th but noooo, so a week later and about 7 pregnancy tests gone to waste, she showed up; (which i am actually glad of - can stop going crazy now!) so here I'm now on Cycle 2 TTC #2 and CD1.

plan for this month is to BD every 2nd day from CD9/10. Poor DF... or is it lucky? :blush:

no temps or OPK's, as little stress as possible pleaseeee.

ohhh and i will happily give up scones for my :bfp: - seriously - i'm addicted to them!!

Ps... Also giving up testing until I am 10days late. No I'm not kidding. Too painful to go by every month seeing negative after negative. I'll be good this month. *Pinky Promise*

ooo I love cheese scones, warmed up with melted butter mmm u got me wanting one now xx

hi everyone - can finally join you all. was in bonfire babies, AF was due the 5th but noooo, so a week later and about 7 pregnancy tests gone to waste, she showed up; (which i am actually glad of - can stop going crazy now!) so here I'm now on Cycle 2 TTC #2 and CD1.

plan for this month is to BD every 2nd day from CD9/10. Poor DF... or is it lucky? :blush:

no temps or OPK's, as little stress as possible pleaseeee.

ohhh and i will happily give up scones for my :bfp: - seriously - i'm addicted to them!!

Ps... Also giving up testing until I am 10days late. No I'm not kidding. Too painful to go by every month seeing negative after negative. I'll be good this month. *Pinky Promise*

welcome , shame about AF!!
I never test before Af i know i couldnt handle the disappointment :)
ill update page 1
xx

p.s never had cheese scones but scones with cream and jam ...yum yum

Angel thats so sweet of your Dh to give his his hair dye, i suppose this is a joint venture afterall

Hi all, just got back from work and am now catching up on the new posts. Hi to all the new ladies!

Today I got a pack of 40 ovulation test thingies so I might give one a go. I'm on CD 15 and my cycle has been either 29 or 30 days.. is it too late to test now? My oh is home tomorrow so maybe we will have a chance this month??

I've taken your advice and ordered a thermometer and various other things. Will also stock up on grapefruit juice.

Gonna go try the OV test now.. very exciting! x

fish &chips let us know how you got on with the OPK.. cd15 is ok to test im sure..
how exciting xx

Hi there!! I'm hoping to get a BFP this month, or next month... Might I join your lovely group here??:blush:

GL to everyone on their :bfp:

Hi there!! I'm hoping to get a BFP this month, or next month... Might I join your lovely group here??:blush:

GL to everyone on their :bfp:

Welcome , if you want to you can go to page 1 and let me know if you want me to add anything, page 4 tells you how you can get your sig

xx

Hi Emily!

Umm.. the test was a negative. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad as my oh isn't here. Maybe I have missed it though. Grrr

Hi everyone, wow so much to read and so much good advice too! Can someone look at my chart? I'd love some opinions, another website is giving me a different O day, what do you think?

HI Everyone

I dont know if i can join in here or not?

My Oh & I have been together for just over 2 and half years. Im 21 & he is 25. This is my first month trying, and im 6dpo today. Will be testing on 20th Nov.

Good Luck Everyone!

Lil x

Hi lil_angel, I'm testing on or about the 20th too....make that after the 20th lol hate seeing bfns. Good Luck!

titi looking at your chart i think ff has got it right hunni. you dont always ov on a temp dip especially as your temps have rised slowly. you chart is looking fab hunni!!! i shall now be stalking it :D . x

Thanks Babytots! I need some knowledgeable chart stalkers!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->