Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi Titi :) Well least we will be testing around about the same time, so hopefully we will could be bump buddies together....along with some of the others too?? :) Yeah i would wait till after the baby shower, if u test before and it was a :bfn: (fingers x'd that its not :)) then you wont enjoy the baby shower! Better to wait till the 21st....then come on here and update me!!! :) Goooooooood Luuuuuucckkkk!!!! :hugs:

good luck to everyone for a tinsel :baby:!!!!!!!!!! Going to put up XMAS stuff this weekend as extra PMA!!!!!!!! Lil_Angel & Dee is that good then, to test afternoon of 21st? Actually it is okay if you test before. I have been following the early pregnancy symptoms thread and see that a lot of the girls got their BFD on 12dpo. That would be Wednesday for us!!!! I can't wait, but then I can b/c a BFN this month will be too hard. I have more symptoms then ever but afraid most of them are in my head. :hug:

Titi - Yeah i dont mind waiting another day.....just to see if AF does turn up or not?! hmm....hopefully not! :flower:

Going to put up XMAS stuff this weekend as extra PMA!!!!!!!! Lil_Angel & Dee is that good then, to test afternoon of 21st? Actually it is okay if you test before. I have been following the early pregnancy symptoms thread and see that a lot of the girls got their BFD on 12dpo. That would be Wednesday for us!!!! I can't wait, but then I can b/c a BFN this month will be too hard. I have more symptoms then ever but afraid most of them are in my head. :hug:

Hi Titi, I'm waiting until the 21st or even 22nd if you want and we have no af! I'd much rather af than bfn, the sinking, awful feeling I get with a bfn is way too much to handle!

Lil_Angel,it'll be really cool if you want to wait with us but I understand the allure of getting an early BFP too!

Dee - I will test on the 21st. . . but am affraid i wont be able to get on here on the 21st to update you. I will update you all on the 23rd!

looks like ive missed abit lol. last time i was on we were on page 19 :rofl: thank you for the welcome babytots :D x

Muncho-good luck at the Dr. today I am thinking of you. Update us when you know something! And treat yourself to some scones as soon as you can eat : )

Lil_Angel & Dee-so Lil_Angel will test on 21st & and me & Dee will try to hold out until 22nd am and then we will report back!!!!! :hugs"

Awwww Titi ive just noticed you sig....think ill have 2 do one now too :)

Yep ill be updating you on 23rd!! How exciting!!!

:hugs:

I tested on monday, got a BFN but I thought I could see a really faint line, I tested again this morning and the line is still very very faint, so i'm going to give it to the end of the week if af doesn't show and test again.

I tested on monday, got a BFN but I thought I could see a really faint line, I tested again this morning and the line is still very very faint, so i'm going to give it to the end of the week if af doesn't show and test again.

Exciting! Good Luck!!:dust:

Special hello to all the newcomers, Angelmyky and all the others! (Forgot to say that this morning!)

Muncho: Hope you're doing well.

lil_angel, check out page 4 for the sig. It's nice and sparkly isn't it. Love it!

lil_angel, check out page 4 for the sig. It's nice and sparkly isn't it. Love it!

Thanks.....i dont have any room for any more sigs! I was on about the Cycles buddie sig Titi has on here......ive added one to mine too :)

awww how cute....now just need to figure out how to do that...

Just type it at the bottom of your sig box thingy.....in your user CP :)

hey can i join in this group im really hoping this is my month il be testing if i need to the day of my birthday 12th dec and a bfp would be the best present ever.Af has finally arrived yesterday after not seeing her since august 20th. i will be using opk this month to see if im ovulating after being on the depo.

zoezo- so sorry the witch got you hun heres to a tinsel tot bfp instead :D

muncho- hope the hsg goes ok i think the nickname for it is lap and dye.

scarlett83- good luck hunni i hope the faint lines get darker for you.

emz87- welcome of course you can join hunni hope this cycle is the lucky cycle for you and you get that birthday bfp :D

well lil update on me got my hormones results today all normal so god knows whats causing me to have long irratic cycles :( there goes any chance of getting help regularizing them since theres nothing wrong :( i am doomed to have irregular cycles forever :hissy: gonna do a google and try and see if theres anything else that can cause them to be so irregular.

hope everyone is well. anyone got plans for the weekend? x

ahh muncho hope it all went ok and hope for a speedy recovery xxxx

Happy Friday everyone! Guess what? I HAVE VEINY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)....Skipped a date with DH to come home & share that!!!! I have been checking them out quite a bit trying to figure if the sore, gushy feeling is different and earlier than sore but harder feeling I get before AF, and lo and behold they (esp. the right one) looks very veiny which I read can be a bfp sign!!!!!! I asked DH if anything looked different about them next and he guessed 1. bigger? 2. your right nipple is bigger? then 3. Veiny??? Unfortunately niether one of us can seem to remember if they do this every month or not! This is really torture. I don't think I can bare all this anymore cycles.

Anyhooooooo, Welcome EMZ87-so glad to have you!!

Dee7509 & Lil_Angel I am glad you like the cycle buddies sig. I was proud to be done with doing this alone!! :hugs: Dee I like how you added 'soon to be bump buddies'.....BUMP buddies :baby: would be so much better than ttc buddies!!!!

Babytots-good news about the hormones..........wonder what is going on with your cycle. How is your diet, excercise and stress levels?

Muncho-Can't wait to hear how your day went.

PS all I actually have a bump today-too bad it is a FOOD BABY. DH and I had cracker barell for lunch and I think I was already practicing what it would be like to eat for two.

:dust:

Happy Friday everyone! Guess what? I HAVE VEINY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)....Skipped a date with DH to come home & share that!!!! I have been checking them out quite a bit trying to figure if the sore, gushy feeling is different and earlier than sore but harder feeling I get before AF, and lo and behold they (esp. the right one) looks very veiny which I read can be a bfp sign!!!!!! I asked DH if anything looked different about them next and he guessed 1. bigger? 2. your right nipple is bigger? then 3. Veiny??? Unfortunately niether one of us can seem to remember if they do this every month or not! This is really torture. I don't think I can bare all this anymore cycles.

Anyhooooooo, Welcome EMZ87-so glad to have you!!

Dee7509 & Lil_Angel I am glad you like the cycle buddies sig. I was proud to be done with doing this alone!! :hugs: Dee I like how you added 'soon to be bump buddies'.....BUMP buddies :baby: would be so much better than ttc buddies!!!!

Babytots-good news about the hormones..........wonder what is going on with your cycle. How is your diet, excercise and stress levels?

Muncho-Can't wait to hear how your day went.

PS all I actually have a bump today-too bad it is a FOOD BABY. DH and I had cracker barell for lunch and I think I was already practicing what it would be like to eat for two.

:dust:

Veiny boobs - How absolutely wonderful!!! (sounds strange doesn't it?)

Your sig was so inspiring, I just had to copy you!

mmmm...I just had yummy food too...

Hi Emz87 and everyone.

Babytots - glad to hear the results are normal, sorry about the irregular cycles though. It's a real mystery. Hope you find your answers soon.

grr maybe I am jumping the gun...they really don't look so veiny now...I don't know why I do this to myself!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->