Tinsel Tots 2009

Thanks for the welcomes Titi & babytots :)

Titi - Are you going to test on the 20th or after that? I want to test on the 20th (and think i will, im so impatience!) But relly i should wait a few more days after AF is due, if doesnt turn up!

Hi lil Angel. I am not quite sure about test as I also have a pact with Dee to test : ). I almost always AF by 10am on the 20th so probably will test 21st if it hasn't come. BUT I have a baby shower to go to on the 21st and might not want to test before I go as a BFN could make it really sad.
What do you think?

Hi Titi, how are you doing today? Chart looks good, I'd go with the ff O date since that's when you got your positive OPK.

Hi Titi, yes I would wait until after the baby shower. It's such a horrible feeling when you get a BFN, it would ruin the evening for you. On the other hand if you got a BFP (here's hoping!!) then you would be too distracted and may just want to stay at home to celebrate. xx

Ok muncho, I added the signature and I'd love it if you'd put my Dear Little Man statement on the first page. I'd give up caffiene, all EXTREMELY fatty foods, and even my double stuffed oreos and chunky chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for a BFP!

welcome angelmyky,waterlily and dede80.

sonyabazonya- good luck for this cycle hunni hopefully you wont need the hsg as you will get your :bfp: instead.

ohbabybaby so sorry the :witch: got you must be a relief not to be in limbo anymore. i hope you get your xmas bfp this cycle hunni!!! good luck and i am too not testing til af is due :D thats what i am giving up for my bfp :D

dee7509- i think i would agree with ff and go with that ov date what other ov date did you get on the other site? good luck on the 2ww. x

babytots...thanks for the info. I was thinking I should start testing around cd10-12...my dr. actually told me that dh and I should start bding every other day or every day around that time. only a few more days to wait...:wacko:

muncho...thanks for the opk info. i think i might look into exchanging my first response for the clear blue digi then :shrug:... i definitely want to get an accurate reading. :thumbup:

premomt...thats for the temping info- I think I might try temping next cycle then... even though hopefully there won't BE a NEXT cycle...fx and PMA!!!!!! :happydance:

But since I'm already on cd5 I'm not sure if I should start trying to chart my temps...do you think it's too late????? :shrug: I'm willing to try anything to my :bfp: this month!!!! :winkwink:

Hi Titi, how are you doing today? Chart looks good, I'd go with the ff O date since that's when you got your positive OPK.

Thanks Dee-I was thinking the same thing about your chart-cycle day 16 you have the + and then 3 higher temps after. What do you think? I'm still learning. Feel good today. Still tired with huge nipples, lol. REALLY want it to be preg but AF symptoms have been switching up on me just since we started ttc-like it knows!!!!! How are you???:hugs:

Hi Titi, yes I would wait until after the baby shower. It's such a horrible feeling when you get a BFN, it would ruin the evening for you. On the other hand if you got a BFP (here's hoping!!) then you would be too distracted and may just want to stay at home to celebrate. xx

Hi Fish & Chips-Do you know how long your luteal phase is yet? If you are more than 14/15 days out from your AF you could still be due to OV any day and maybe will get a + on the OPK soon. If your cycle is shorter though you could have missed it. I think I am ov about day 12. You could cover your bases with lots of :sex: tonight, tomorrow and maybe next day!!!
I got a 30 pack this month and was through them ALL by day 13-yikes!

Thank you for testing advice. I think you are 100% right on both scenerios-soooooooooo if I don't get my AFon 20th I will test after the baby shower on the 21st. I am really hoping and praying for Dee7509 & Lil_Angel that they get BFPs on that day too!!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new girls. I love this team. I could not wait to come home today and read what you were all up too. :hug:

PS now I want scones & cream & jam, and tea! Not as easy to find in States I am REALLY getting envious of your delicious treats over there!!!!!

I think if u start temping now ud be good.
So glad to see so much chatter on the board! Its great!

Thanks for the welcomes Titi & babytots :)

Titi - Are you going to test on the 20th or after that? I want to test on the 20th (and think i will, im so impatience!) But relly i should wait a few more days after AF is due, if doesnt turn up!

Hi lil Angel. I am not quite sure about test as I also have a pact with Dee to test : ). I almost always AF by 10am on the 20th so probably will test 21st if it hasn't come. BUT I have a baby shower to go to on the 21st and might not want to test before I go as a BFN could make it really sad.
What do you think?

Hi Titi :) Well least we will be testing around about the same time, so hopefully we will could be bump buddies together....along with some of the others too?? :) Yeah i would wait till after the baby shower, if u test before and it was a :bfn: (fingers x'd that its not :)) then you wont enjoy the baby shower! Better to wait till the 21st....then come on here and update me!!! :) Goooooooood Luuuuuucckkkk!!!! :hugs:

babytots...thanks for the info. I was thinking I should start testing around cd10-12...my dr. actually told me that dh and I should start bding every other day or every day around that time. only a few more days to wait...:wacko:

yeah i would suggest bding every other day from cd12ish til you get a +opk then bd everyday.

But since I'm already on cd5 I'm not sure if I should start trying to chart my temps...do you think it's too late????? :shrug: I'm willing to try anything to my :bfp: this month!!!! :winkwink:

no its not too late to temp hun i tend to start temping once af has arrived as you aren't close to ov yet you should be ok to temp and get an accurate pinpoint on ov.

good luck sweetie. x

Well here I am again, CD2, guess I should change my signature, sad to have lost our old buddies, but fantastic they got their BFP!

Zoe x

Hi Titi :) Well least we will be testing around about the same time, so hopefully we will could be bump buddies together....along with some of the others too?? :) Yeah i would wait till after the baby shower, if u test before and it was a :bfn: (fingers x'd that its not :)) then you wont enjoy the baby shower! Better to wait till the 21st....then come on here and update me!!! :) Goooooooood Luuuuuucckkkk!!!! :hugs:

good luck to everyone for a tinsel :baby:!!!!!!!!!! Going to put up XMAS stuff this weekend as extra PMA!!!!!!!! Lil_Angel & Dee is that good then, to test afternoon of 21st? Actually it is okay if you test before. I have been following the early pregnancy symptoms thread and see that a lot of the girls got their BFD on 12dpo. That would be Wednesday for us!!!! I can't wait, but then I can b/c a BFN this month will be too hard. I have more symptoms then ever but afraid most of them are in my head. :hug:

Well here I am again, CD2, guess I should change my signature, sad to have lost our old buddies, but fantastic they got their BFP!

Zoe x

Welcome back ZoeZo, good to have you but hope you aren't hear but this one cycle!!!!!!!!!! Hears hoping we ALL become Tinsel Tots 1st Trimester Buddies :happydance: !!!!!!!!

Going to put up XMAS stuff this weekend as extra PMA!!!!!!!! Lil_Angel & Dee is that good then, to test afternoon of 21st? Actually it is okay if you test before. I have been following the early pregnancy symptoms thread and see that a lot of the girls got their BFD on 12dpo. That would be Wednesday for us!!!! I can't wait, but then I can b/c a BFN this month will be too hard. I have more symptoms then ever but afraid most of them are in my head. :hug:[/QUOTE]

Hi Titi, I'm waiting until the 21st or even 22nd if you want and we have no af! I'd much rather af than bfn, the sinking, awful feeling I get with a bfn is way too much to handle!

Lil_Angel,it'll be really cool if you want to wait with us but I understand the allure of getting an early BFP too!

dee7509- i think i would agree with ff and go with that ov date what other ov date did you get on the other site? good luck on the 2ww. x

babytots, thanks for looking, it's telling me the 8th and I put in the same info as ff. I guess because the other temps are so much higher. Those higher temps are really strange for me too, usually it fluctuates up and down, I'm glad they're holding steady though.

Oh, it's not too late, my first time I charted after ovulation and the temps were helpful when I did the first full cycle! CD5 is still early since some people don't chart during af anyway. SO go for it and :dust:!

Ok muncho, I added the signature and I'd love it if you'd put my Dear Little Man statement on the first page. I'd give up caffiene, all EXTREMELY fatty foods, and even my double stuffed oreos and chunky chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for a BFP!

Its all done xx

Ladies who are tetsing next week - a bit fat good luck!

Well im sitting in my room at the hospital waiting for my Lap and Hystercomy ( soemthing like that) getting a bit nervous now. Just waiting for the doc to come so i can ask my 100 questions i have..

its chucking it down here. Im starving - havent eaten since 7.30am and cant eat until im done...all i can think about is FOOD!!

have a good day everyone , ill be back later to give you the news on my procedures..x

p.s i dont chart so im afraid i cant help with any temping and FF questions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->