Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi Premomt, yeah had a mc this week. So having to wait a short time before we can actively try again. But don't want leave this group of girls x

Hi Laura

I've not used opk's so i cant help with that im afraid.

I see pregnant women EVERYWHERE! at least 3 a day and i find myself staring at them! They must think im a right weirdo!!!

Mucho i would give up all my xmas presents for BFP too!

i used them last month... depending on which ones they are they are ok but I found them quite difficult to read as my line wasnt darker but just got dark then went light, but doc reckons my body didnt O it just geared up for O so the opk's detected the surge but didnt O so u have to look out for other signs for example the white discharge, sore breasts pain if u have it and if you temp a temperature rise .. so everything together should give u a better idea xxxx

Laur-
I've used OPK's for quite a few cycles now, IC's not store bought ones. Do you have any idea when you ovulate at all or how long your LP (leuteal phase- DPO) usually is? If not, I would suggest start testing around the "normal" ov day (cd 14) give or take a day. And dont stress out if you don't catch it on a stick, many gals have a very short surge and some don't see it only for a day.
Make sure you test at the same time each afternoon, after holding your pee for 2-3 hours without drinking much. this gives u a more concentrated specimine to sample from. Cheers!

Laur-
I've used OPK's for quite a few cycles now, IC's not store bought ones. Do you have any idea when you ovulate at all or how long your LP (leuteal phase- DPO) usually is? If not, I would suggest start testing around the "normal" ov day (cd 14) give or take a day. And dont stress out if you don't catch it on a stick, many gals have a very short surge and some don't see it only for a day.
Make sure you test at the same time each afternoon, after holding your pee for 2-3 hours without drinking much. this gives u a more concentrated specimine to sample from. Cheers!

Oh...ok. Yeah, I heard to test in the afternoon. With my job that will actually be easier for me...my mornings are quite hectic. I bought First Response opk's. It seems like I usually ov around cd16...so a 14 day lp- give or take a few off cycles. I usually get the ewcm and some cramping...but since we haven't gotten our bfp yet :shrug:, I thought that I might try opk to see if what I think is ov is right :winkwink: I don't temp- b/c I heard you need to do it first thing in the morning before you get up- and I get up to pee at least 2times a night... do you think I could still temp or would it give me an inaccurate reading since I'm up a lot at night?

Thanks ladies for all your help! I love being part of a team!:hugs::happydance:

Hey Babytots-
I gave it my ALL this month too-for a birthday baby. My BD is 11/30 will be 34. How about you?

my birthday is on the 21st august and i'll be dare i say it ahem 24 so yes i am a young un lol. my egg and dfs sperm wont know whats hit them come ov day lol. if i get pg going by a normal cycle i would be due the 27th so hoping to ov 6 days earlier please please please body!

right off to catch up with everyone again before heading to bed. x

ok so catching up.

welcome to scarlett83,fishandchips and kalu1972. hope you are are all well.

rogue- if i could get my hands on some rainbow drops i could quite happily eat them on your behalf but i won't well because thats just not fair on you so i'll abstain from searching the local shop high and low for some.

i agree with gossip girly if you have a 30 day cycle you should expect ovulate between cd14-19 depending on your luteal phase. keep at it with the grapefruit juice and hopefully you will see some fertile cm soon.

as for how i am going to tell my partner we have our bfp i havent a clue infact i am scared to tell him. this is our last chance at ttc if we lose another then thats it our baby making days will be over and i am scared by telling him it will jinx things. maybe once i have a 6 week scan and i know all is ok i will tell him. it will be nearly xmas if i did get pg and had my first scan so might encorperate it into a xmas present i.e a scan pic snowglobe or something.

titi and fishandchips are right you can use egg whites as a replacement for ewcm. certainly wont go down that route myself but i have used pre-seed which is good stuff.

rofl at the meringue comment that had me in stitches as did rogue reciting what she said to oh!!!!

premont- i have used fertility friend since i started ttc my youngest in 2005 its fab! even use it for when i arent ttc just to keep an eye on my cycles and the lengths of them. to do your temps you need to take it as soon as you open your eyes dont move or anything just reach out for your thermometer and take it. try and take it at the same time each day too as this will be more accurate.

if your temps start to dip around the time you would think you would ov it would be wise to :sex: you have to remember though with fertility friend it wont show you that you have ov'd until 3 days later as soon as it has 3 high consecutive temps it will then let you know when you have ov'd so its always wise to have a back up i.e look out for fertile cm or use opks. good luck with the temping i took a month off last month in the hope it would stop me stressing over ov when i relaised it wasnt my temps but my opks that were stressing me.

angelblue- glad you had a nice time in london hope the old hag leaves you alone soon mine has just about gone just very light spotting now. good luck for this cycle hunni!!!

lauraly- welcome hunni. i would start testing with opks from about cd 10 to cover all bases especially if you sometimes have 26 day cycles (most women have 14 day lps which would mean you cold as early as cd12). sorry to hear half the staff where you work are pg and showing nothing like rubbing your face in it when ttc. i notice too when i am wanting to get pg thr amount of bumps and babies that are around i get so envious :hissy: it will be our turn soon though. good luck for this cycle hunni.

right lovely ladies shall catch you all tomorow i'll be sure to get on more to keep up with you all :D x

Hi girls, tried to join a dead thread :dohh: so the lovely premont sent me over here. :hugs: On cycle 1 after a break (5 months), got married in the mean time and hoping for a Leo (as in the star sign kind) :happydance:
I have really enjoyed reading through this thread, great team, and I would love to join!

PS Does anyone know a short cut way to checking what threads you're on, or do you just need to remember where you've posted?

Laur-

Oh...ok. Yeah, I heard to test in the afternoon. With my job that will actually be easier for me...my mornings are quite hectic. I bought First Response opk's. It seems like I usually ov around cd16...so a 14 day lp- give or take a few off cycles. I usually get the ewcm and some cramping...but since we haven't gotten our bfp yet :shrug:, I thought that I might try opk to see if what I think is ov is right :winkwink: I don't temp- b/c I heard you need to do it first thing in the morning before you get up- and I get up to pee at least 2times a night... do you think I could still temp or would it give me an inaccurate reading since I'm up a lot at night?

Thanks ladies for all your help! I love being part of a team!:hugs::happydance:

I get up to pee a few times a night also, and most times right before my temp time. Usually it doesn't afftect it much :shrug:

Hey Babytots-
I gave it my ALL this month too-for a birthday baby. My BD is 11/30 will be 34. How about you?

my birthday is on the 21st august and i'll be dare i say it ahem 24 so yes i am a young un lol. my egg and dfs sperm wont know whats hit them come ov day lol. if i get pg going by a normal cycle i would be due the 27th so hoping to ov 6 days earlier please please please body!

right off to catch up with everyone again before heading to bed. x

ahhhhhhh I get it you want a baby for your birthday! I guess b/c my birthday is coming up I got confused, as I guess I mean I want a bean or a bfp for mine!!!! Lucky young un you!!! I WISH hubby & I were ten years younger starting.........we are late bloomers.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, tried to join a dead thread :dohh: so the lovely premont sent me over here. :hugs: On cycle 1 after a break (5 months), got married in the mean time and hoping for a Leo (as in the star sign kind) :happydance:
I have really enjoyed reading through this thread, great team, and I would love to join!

PS Does anyone know a short cut way to checking what threads you're on, or do you just need to remember where you've posted?

when you find a thread you wanna keep your eye on an make it easier to go back to when your on that thread theres a "thread tool" at the top of it. click there an it'll have a "subscribe to this thread" option, click there. then when you wanna go back to that thread click "quick links" at the top of the page an select "view subscribed threads" then jus find the one you want outa that list.

You can check your CP. Haha no really its your Control Pannel. Upper left corner of your screen.

so how is all of you lovely ladies tonight? && is anyone towards the beginning of their cycle?

Ladies.... so many posts since last night. I LOVE IT!!

ok ill try to remember everything:

firstly welcome to LA-La79 and Kaoula! if you want to go an dread page 1, let me know if you want me to add anything..

Abster and Angel blue ~ page 1 updated

Laura K. i tried the opk kit but never got a +, so last week i tried the clear blu dig iwth a smiley AND the sticks. I got a + on the smiley face and a - on the stick. alst month i think i had a chemical preg... so i will only use the smiley faces from now

Titi ( i think) you can use egg white , it wasnt me that mentioned it but i have heard some women try it. Some how it does not seem right!

Re: CM and how to increase.. try EPO from af till Ov then STOP. Grapefruit juice - apparently it has to be 100% concentrated. I got mine from M&S. Its working me. Also citrus fruits help with CM. I have a tangerine with brekkie every am..

Ho would i tell OH...he is mad about Arsenal...i thought i culd buy him a baby arsenal strip... if i can wait till he gets hom efrom work!

Im going to give my best mate a card...asking her if she will organise my baby shower!!

FINALLY... i saw a thread yesterday on OV watches. They are about $99 and seem V good. i read the reviews on Amazon and most people gave it 5 stars .Its not good if you have irregular cycles..anyone used it. Thinks it more common in the states

Thats IT...think i have caught up with everyone , apologies if i have missed anything/anyone out

Have a brill day xx

babybound ~ you are up in the middle of the night, do you work shifts or are you a bad sleeper like me?

babybound ~ you are up in the middle of the night, do you work shifts or are you a bad sleeper like me?

i'm an awful sleeper. lol. can't sleep during the week cause i'm all alone. darn OH's schedule!

i'm an awful sleeper. lol. can't sleep during the week cause i'm all alone. darn OH's schedule![/QUOTE]

I keep meaning to tell you I love your avatar. Did you do it yourself?
Do you find you sleep better after bd-ing? I find I do - happy sleeping at the weekend!
Abi x

i'm an awful sleeper. lol. can't sleep during the week cause i'm all alone. darn OH's schedule!

I keep meaning to tell you I love your avatar. Did you do it yourself?
Do you find you sleep better after bd-ing? I find I do - happy sleeping at the weekend!
Abi x[/QUOTE]

nopee i found it on photobucket but thanks, an yeahh i sleep better when my OH is around, an definelty after bding so i should get plenty of sleep in this weekend, i already told him he wasnt leavin the bedroom all weekend an he said "lettme guess, your gonna be fertile" an i was like i think so an his response was "gotta love babymaking days! ;)" haha.

Morning ladies,

Room for one more?

So a bit about me, will be 26 on Monday, live with my husband for whom I have been with for 6 years. We have a DD who was one last Thursday and we have now decided that it is time to add to the Piggott family, although a little nervous.

I was previous on Cerazette but come off 7 weeks ago, had my first AF on 30th Oct, so should have OV'd yesterday. So since Monday I have been trying to pounce on DH at every opportunity. Although, he would like to be NTNP, but personally I find it hard to do that hen you know what your body is doing.

Yes BD'ing is always a pleasure, it some how seems that little better when trying for a LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->