Tinsel Tots 2009

Morning ladies,

Room for one more?

So a bit about me, will be 26 on Monday, live with my husband for whom I have been with for 6 years. We have a DD who was one last Thursday and we have now decided that it is time to add to the Piggott family, although a little nervous.

I was previous on Cerazette but come off 7 weeks ago, had my first AF on 30th Oct, so should have OV'd yesterday. So since Monday I have been trying to pounce on DH at every opportunity. Although, he would like to be NTNP, but personally I find it hard to do that hen you know what your body is doing.

Yes BD'ing is always a pleasure, it some how seems that little better when trying for a LO!

well goodmorningg. your LO in your avatar is beautiful! an congrats on deciding to add to your familyy. hopefully your journey to your :bfp: will be a short one. lots of :dust:!

HI Everyone

I dont know if i can join in here or not?

My Oh & I have been together for just over 2 and half years. Im 21 & he is 25. This is my first month trying, and im 6dpo today. Will be testing on 20th Nov.

Good Luck Everyone!

Lil x

HI Everyone

My Oh & I have been together for just over 2 and half years. Im 21 & he is 25. This is my first month trying, and im 6dpo today. Will be testing on 20th Nov.

Good Luck Everyone!

Lil x

hello!
:dust: to you!
hope your ttc journey is a short onee.
goodluck on getting a bfp!

HI Everyone

Good Luck Everyone!

Lil x

Hi lil_angel, you're very welcome here! Hope you get your BFP very very soon!
Abi x

Thanks babybound & abster!

I hope im not here long either! Just waiting it out till 20th now to test. It feels like ages away! Just over a week to wait!! Please go fast!! :)

Lil x

the lovely two week wait. haha.
seems like time slows down during the 2ww.
i usually spend most of my waiting on here to pass the timee, it seems to be addicting.
haha.

:)

Welcome MrsP & Lil Angel! :hug: Lil Angel I am due for AF (cross fingers I never see her though) on 20th!!!

Last night I had a momentarily weird pain around my left ovary-almost exactly like what I feel before I ovulate-coincidence? I was hoping it was implant pain but guess I wouldn't feel that in my ovary, lol and also probably too early.

Speaking of which-can anyone look at my chart? I am confused, as its my first month's chart. I thought temping wise Ovulation was the first temp drop counting back from 3 consectutive rises, but if that is the case then I OV on CD9 and FF has me OV on CD12.

What do you pros think??? I really appreciate the help on this. Maybe I am still TTC b/c I am not BD at right times.

welcome to mrsp and lil_angel hope your stay here with us is short and you get your bfps soon!!!

titi looking at your chart i think ff has got it right hunni. you dont always ov on a temp dip especially as your temps have rised slowly. you chart is looking fab hunni!!! i shall now be stalking it :D

which reminds me now af has buggered off i'll have to remember to start my temps tomorow.

hope everyone else is well. off to sort dinner out for me and the girls and then drop my eldest of nursery but i shall be back i am determined to keep up with you all from now on lol. x

Thanks for the welcomes Titi & babytots :)

Titi - Are you going to test on the 20th or after that? I want to test on the 20th (and think i will, im so impatience!) But relly i should wait a few more days after AF is due, if doesnt turn up!

Welcome MrsP & Lil Angel! :hug: Lil Angel I am due for AF (cross fingers I never see her though) on 20th!!!

Last night I had a momentarily weird pain around my left ovary-almost exactly like what I feel before I ovulate-coincidence? I was hoping it was implant pain but guess I wouldn't feel that in my ovary, lol and also probably too early.

Speaking of which-can anyone look at my chart? I am confused, as its my first month's chart. I thought temping wise Ovulation was the first temp drop counting back from 3 consectutive rises, but if that is the case then I OV on CD9 and FF has me OV on CD12.

What do you pros think??? I really appreciate the help on this. Maybe I am still TTC b/c I am not BD at right times.

Hiya Titi, looks to me like you ov'd on either cd12 or cd13. Like Babytots said, you had a slow rise so it tooka couple of days to get above your pre-ov temps - check out my current chart and you'll see the same kind of thing.
Abi x

Can anybody tell me how to put a link to my journal in my signature please? I'm at a loss as to how to go about it.
Thanks, Abi x

hiya. :wave:

thank you so much for messaging me. i read in a earlier post that you wanted to know abit about that person so i thought id show abit of the background on me :D

well im 21 years old. im getting married on 12th November 2010 :happydance: im soooo excited. im not in the full motions of planning things until january.....thats when the stress begins i guess haha. me and my OH are currently looking for a new house but its very tough at the moment to get a place here. :( oh well we'll cope. :) we're in month 4 of properly TTC. i joined BnB 30th September this year because i was going through some weird changes. i thought i was pregnant. i went crazy with the symptom spotting and i ended up being 3 days late for AF. then the witch got me and i was soooo upset :( but thankfully my OH and some girls on here helped me think more clearly. i let the whole TTC/pregnancy thing get to me and i flipped out. i went insane at my fiance. i blamed him for letting me think positive (that i could be pregnant)....then as i was half-way through shouting at him i burst into tears and broke down in his arms. was a very emotional time. i nearly gave up TTC because i didnt want to go through all that emotion and stress again, but then when AF finished me and my OH decided to carry on but not worry so much this time. we thought it would be easier to not class it as TTC and just keep having :sex: haha. we slowed down on that too. we did it toooo much....2-3 times everyday is too much right??!! :blush: now we only DTD once a day or every other day. theres a better chance that we may have caught it this month but i keep feeling like "im out"....i dont know why though. ive never felt like that with the other months of TTC. i used to "feel" pregnant the other times. :wacko: strange.

a friend on here sent me a link to a website (www.countdowntopregnancy.com) where you track your symptoms from ovulation. it seems ok so i thought id give it a shot and im suprised at the amount of things ive clicked on. im not symptom spotting but you do wonder whether its a bug/illness you have or if its the beginning of pregnancy. fingers crossed that i'll become one of the "tinsel tot" mothers :D im so excited about trying. my sister has 3 beautiful girls (5yrs, 7yrs, nearly 9yrs) and i helped her out alot over the years so i know what to do haha. im just praying that it will be my time soon. i think i deserve to show my motherly love to my own child. im getting married, im searching for a house.....now all i need is a child to turn that house into a family home. id love nothing more than to be a mum :D my OH would make an amazing dad too. look at me getting cheesy :rofl:

well im rambling now :rofl: so im going to shhhh now but if you would like to know anything else (if i havent said enough already haha).....feel free to ask! :) also anyone who would like to add me as a friend on here then feel free....im also on facebook :)

good luck all :dust: x

(oh by the way i am willing to give up fizzy pop and any other bad snacks for my tinsel tot :D i love my pepsi and foxs whipped creams.....going to miss them)

Hi angelmyky and welcome! Hope you get your BFP very soon.
Abi x

wow so i was supposed to get my HSG on the 23rd, but thats too late i started my af before we predicted lol... so now im on the waiting list for the 17th, which would mean before ovulation so there is a very high chance that i will get a bfp this month woo woo!!!

Hi everyone! I am 25 years old and my husband is 28. Now that my career has started and I have been in it for a few years I feel as though we are ready to take the next step. The problem is that when I want to begin, I want it to happen now! My husband is more than happy practicing LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome to the board so far :)

wow so i was supposed to get my HSG on the 23rd, but thats too late i started my af before we predicted lol... so now im on the waiting list for the 17th, which would mean before ovulation so there is a very high chance that i will get a bfp this month woo woo!!!

Sorry if I sound daft, but what's HSG? Congrats - can see you're very happy!

Hi angelmyky and welcome! Hope you get your BFP very soon.
Abi x

hiya. thank you :D x

good luck hun. fingers crossed for you :) x

Hi everyone! I am 25 years old and my husband is 28. Now that my career has started and I have been in it for a few years I feel as though we are ready to take the next step. The problem is that when I want to begin, I want it to happen now! My husband is more than happy practicing LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome to the board so far

hi waterlily. i know exactly how you feel with the wanting it now. im on month 4 and i am so impatient haha. the guys always have it easier, less worry etc. my OH is always giving me that "look" whenever we talk about trying..... :haha: he can be so rude sometimes, makes you wonder if they class it as TTC or just :sex: haha. hes a sweetie really though :) wouldnt change him for the world, love him to bits. felt bad last month when i started blaming him, he was soooo upset, not nice seeing someone you love cry. made me realise that he wants it just as much as me.

anyway welcome :D x :hugs:

Hello waterlilly and welcome (have I said that before? I think I'm losing my mind...)
Abi x

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in?

I normally just lurk over in the TTC Buddies Forum and read some of the posts, but I saw this one and thought that I would like to join in as I am hoping for a BFP before the year ends.

I am recently married and just stopped BC in July. I am 29 and DH is 30. I'll be 30 in January, so I'm hoping that I see my BFP in November or December. I have one DD, who is 10 years old. I think I am out for Nov. since I had my HSG done after I ovulated this month. Maybe I'll have another short cycle and will be able to start again real soon. I normal have a 28 day cycle, but last month it was only 24 days.

It's been fun trying and I secretly wanted to have my BFP in December.

xx DeDe xx

Hi DeDe80 - welcome to tinseltots! Fingers crossed you get your BFP very very soon!
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->