Tinsel Tots 2009

ladies..thanks so much for your messages..here goes:

hi i had it last night, had to stay in overnight. i had a lap, HSG ( where they put dye in) and a Hysterocopy ( up thru the vagina) .i dint not know i was having the last two, so i was a bit shocked. waiting for the doc now..

i had a general and they gave me morphine as well. was a bit naseaus last night but slept most of the evening..

today my stomach is a but sore and im beginning to get pain in my shoulder - which is normal. its not very painful. it come and goes so they are going to give me pain killers

i was surprised to be told i had endometriosis and may not be able to concieve naturally...im very surprsied as always had regular periods - albeit light- im 38 dont know if that has anything to do with it. i do not have any syptoms ! So i am in shock at the mo..

i guess i will fiind out more today when the doc comes to see me and also how im feeling.

p.s i went private...dont know if that is relevant or not

P. no cream scones but sinece yesterday 7.30 am i have had 3 blue ribban - its alike a wafer chocolate bar...yum yum...but really not been hungry at all

SO girls looks like im def out this month but good luck to those that are testing next week. ill update you later after i have seen the doc
have a good day
x

hey can i join in this group im really hoping this is my month il be testing if i need to the day of my birthday 12th dec and a bfp would be the best present ever.Af has finally arrived yesterday after not seeing her since august 20th. i will be using opk this month to see if im ovulating after being on the depo.

Hi welcome
if you wish go and read page 1 and tell me if you want me to add anything

the ladies in the group are fab..you will enjoying chatting to everyone

xx

awr munch im sorry, I agree that u should probs leave it this month till ur fully recovered or you could do further damage... but dont give up hope, you'l get ur bfp even if you need a bit of help but lots of ppl with endrometriosis have babies.. hasnt victoria beckham got it and has 3 kids? sending you hugs, are you ok being keeper of the thread or would u like me to take over cos its understandable... i dont really know what to do but im willing to try if you dont feel up to it xx xxxx

Hi Muncho-thanks for the update, it is good to hear from you and we are all wishing you well.
Crossing fingers for you-my mom had endometriosis and was told at 25 she would never have children and by 31 had four naturally (including twins)!!!! So there is much hope!!!

Soooooooooo ladies who is first up to test??????

awww hope the veiny boobs are a good sign titi though sorry to hear they dont look as veiny now dont torture yourself too much though hunni.

my diet isn't brilliant at the moment lost my appetite after having jessica and although its much better now then it was i certainly dont each enough fruit and veg. going to try my best to start eating more though. i do quite alot of excersie monday- friday i walk dd to nursery and back and i try to do as much walking as possible when i can. plus running around after my girls keeps me on my toes lol. stress is ok it can be a bit up and down but i dont think thats its enough to affect ov but you never know physiologically it might be.

thanks dee i guess i am just never going to have regular cycles. just so frustrating as it means less chances of getting pg in a year since i wont ov as much as a textbook 28 day cycler would. gah!!!

muncho- hope your are recovering well. i am sorry they have diagnosed endometritis but hopefully since you have regular periods and have no symptoms of it you may concieve naturally. i think the worse the endo is the harder it will be.

going to do some shopping now so will catch up with you ladies later :D

oh and titi i certainly wont be the first to test i'll probably be the last one to test though lol. x

Hi Babytots-Well it doesn't sound like diet, exercise or stress can be affecting your cycle. I know that not eating (for a VERY long period of time) or overexercising can make you lose periods but it doesn't sound like that is the problem at all. I did just read in the early pregnancy symptoms thread someone with a really wacky cycle just got their bfp!!!!

Hey ladies~
Sorry it's taken me a bit to update, Been busy!
I tested yesterday, BFN. But a temp rise today :wacko: thinking its the progesterone playin with my temps.

Sorry about the endo diagnosis Munch! But as the ladies have said here, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! So just keep that in mind!
ok off i go again to work!

Muncho sorry to hear bout your app. Don't give up girl! You'll get your BFP!

I am actually thinking about testing today. I'm having a few symptoms (nausea, fatigue, cramps...) but I'm divided... If I test today and get a BFN I'll be so disappointed... What should I do? Wait or go for it?

Hi Everyone,

Babytots - happy shopping

Premomt - :dust: . There's still hope if af hasn't shown!

Titi- I'm off the check the early symptoms thread now.

emilylynn18, is af late? how many dpo are you? I usually wait until af is late but....if you test now you might get BFP. I'm no help, am I? Let us know what you decide.

Hey ladies~
Sorry it's taken me a bit to update, Been busy!
I tested yesterday, BFN. But a temp rise today :wacko: thinking its the progesterone playin with my temps.

Sorry about the endo diagnosis Munch! But as the ladies have said here, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! So just keep that in mind!
ok off i go again to work!

*****When is your AF due? Which test did you use? Here is to hoping its WRONG-Keep us posted!!!!! :af:

Premomt you are a naughty test pusher, lol!!!!!!! I am hoping you and Emilylynn18 will be bump buddies!!!!!

Emilylynn18-How may dpo are u? When is AF due?

I have planned to finally test after I miss AF this month, and had good resolve until the veiny boob thing and shooting pain in a boob today-which made me immediately want to run out and test which is just silly at 8dpo-I am not due for AF until Friday. Good thing I have cycle buddies this month to keep myself in check.
I think the thing that is so enticing about the test is that I feel like if I get a negative then I won't have to be so excited and hopeful for another week just to get crushed-I can get it all over with now. Except that NEVER works because as soon as I get a BFN when I have tested early of course I tell myself it is too early and there is still hope until I get AF which really ends up being the same thing as just plain waiting until AF anyway.
Although last cycle I was actually in denial even when I got AF-does anyone else do this yet? Like I was RIGHT on time but it was lighter than normal so I'm trying to tell myself it isn't a period but maybe REALLY late implantation bleeding (yeah right) or just weird preggo side effect : (

Well, after being so unsure about the really faint line on the test I took yesterday I went and got a FRER test, and it's definately a :bfp: I can't believe it!

Well, after being so unsure about the really faint line on the test I took yesterday I went and got a FRER test, and it's definately a :bfp: I can't believe it!

Scarlett83-OMG!! YAY!!!! Congratulations I think you have the first tinsel tot!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!
Please share lots of juicy details with us stalkers:
Did you do anything different this cycle and first symptoms!!!!
:hugs:

Scarlett83-OMG!! YAY!!!! Congratulations I think you have the first tinsel tot!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!
Please share lots of juicy details with us stalkers:
Did you do anything different this cycle and first symptoms!!!!
:hugs:

This was the first time that we tried, and I was convinced we'd missed the right time anyway! Symptoms are sore boobs, lower back ache, tiredness, just usuall af symptoms really.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Hope you are our Tinsel Tot Good Luck charm!!!!!:winkwink:

Hey Ladies!

Just a question...I just took my last antibiotic yesterday! Woo hoo!:happydance: I was pretty ill last cycle of ttc- 3 infections :cry:

We still tried last cycle though :thumbup: illness and all- but AF came :growlmad:...just 2 days late :dohh: This cycle I am using opk for the first time. Do you think the antibiotics could effect my chances at all this cycle- or my cycle itself??? :shrug: I started taking the meds about cd 25...10 dpo (of my last cycle) and finished them yesterday which is my new cd5.

Thanks for any input! :hugs:

muncho... sorry to hear about your procedures. But keep the faith! I am sure everything will work out in the right time! :thumbup: I try to keep telling myself that things happen for a reason- even if we don't know what it is right now and that if you continue to believe- things will fall into place when the time is right! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->