Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi Dee and fairygirl.. I think I'll start introducing it slowly to my oh. The pre-seed went down well so he doesn't seem to mind what I've told him so far!

Yes I hope you are ok Muncho. Sorry I got you two confused in my earlier post. Feel free to chat to us about it if it helps. x

Well update from me... I'm cd7 and DING DONG THE :witch: IS DEAD!!! so now we can start :sex: again yay!!! She is due to make her next appearance on the 7th - so I will try to wait til shes late to test but dont think I have the will power!! lol

Is anyone else around cd7 or testing around the same time - I would really love to have a buddy to go through this with, not had one before - this is my second cycle ttc

baby dust to all

:dust:

Hi Angelblue!

Our cycles are pretty darn close!!!:happydance: I am cd8 today... :witch: just left me as well. I think I will also be testing on the 7th!!!! I'd LOVE to be cycle buddies!:hugs: This is my 3rd cycle ttc and my 1st cycle on a team- and would enjoy having a buddy with a similar cycle! What do you think???:winkwink::flower:

:dust:

Is anyone else expecting their AF around the 26th/27th November?

wow lots to catch up on.

premont so sorry you got a bfn sweetie i hope it turns into a bfp for you in a few days.

titi- yes i do the same too. i had a shorter lighter af last week and kept trying to tell myself it was implantation and that i was pg. even did 2 i.cs to see but they were negative and my temp dropped but you still cant help wondering can you. good luck with trying not to test. i am dreading my 2ww as i said i would give up poas early for my bfp and i am no good at all with being patient and tend to cave way too early.

scarlett83- congrats on your bfp sweetie may you be the first of many for the tinsel tots enjoy your pregnancy and hopefully we can all join you over in 1st tri really soon.

lauraly- i dont think the antibiotics will affect yourt cycle they may of done if you took them over ov but not during and after an af. good luck with this cycle sweetie!!!

angelblue- i am on cycle day 8 so we can be cycle buddies if you like :D though i probably wont ov til the begining of december (curses her stupid body). dont know why its like it is only been on the pill once when i was 14 to try and control my heavy painful periods and was only on it a month or 2 and it didnt agree with me so i stopped. they have been irregular all my since puberty :hissy: such a pain sometimes!

welcome to fairygirl hope you get your bfp soon!!!

fish and chips what cd are you on and how long are your usual cycles? you might just not of ov'd yet but will do soon :D x

eee god I dont know anyone anymore it has seemed to get massive and the pages are growing lol! well hello everyone anyway hope you are all well and good luck to those testing this month, all is quite on my cycle as im just waiting to O... lows on the clear blue moniter but Im not expecting it till cd 18 and scarlett congrats...i think it technically means you had a bonfire baby tho as its still november so u will have a lovely july baby? :) hears to a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxx

Hi Titi, umm maybe my oh will be the same. He is absolutely amazing but I think maybe it will take a few more months before he's willing to get all technical.

I am slightly worried that I'm not ovulating as I the test hasn't picked anything up and I don't seem to have much cm to analyse therefore I'm quite keen to start charting. Fingers crossed the thermometer arrives soon.

Oh.. and I didn't even think about there being a hole either! All I know is that you can get an idea about when you ovulate through your cervix position but I don't know much more than that.

So much to learn! x

I know! My mum was like, "how did you not know there was a hole? What did you think dilated? Where did you even think the baby came out of?-she says" I knew you mustn't have been paying attention in education when you came home at 13 and told me you'd always thought the testicles were on TOP of the penis!". LOL.
The thing is, I was terrified enough of the thought of the VAGINA stretching big enough to accomodate a head & shoulders. After we had a feel of that wee little cervix whole we about died. Maybe that is why we are ttc#1 on ELEVENTH cycle-maybe we truly are too clueless to make a baby, hee hee. Actually to be honest, maybe it will help newer girls with cp learning/charting..I kind of picture it like the tip of a penis-complete with hole. Just upside down in there-if that makes any sense.

Dee-I am glad I am not the only one whose DH/OH took a gander at CP charting!!!! I guess give it a whirl if the guys don't seem to interested. I gave him the whole lesson, complete with the beautiful cervix website and then let him check it all out-I guess that's what made it really come alive for him-MUCH more interesting to him then temperatures and menstrual cycle talk and he was so surprised he'd never really known about those parts before.

Well I bet that is a lot of scary TMI for those who aren't charting CP-yikes sorry!!!!

Wow titi you are lucky your oh was so interested in the extras! My dh was not as thrilled...

Can i join please?

I am TTC. This is my third month. Had lots of side effects from coming off the pill.

Have no idea what I am doing on forums, any help would be appreciated.

XXXX

Can i join please?

I am TTC. This is my third month. Had lots of side effects from coming off the pill.

Have no idea what I am doing on forums, any help would be appreciated.

XXXX

I posted you a visitor msg, you should see it on the top right of your screen.

Welcome nuttynicnak,

What part of your cycle are you in?

Ladies, i have to be V quick. Dh took the laptop off me as he wants to to STOP thinkign abut TTC following our chat with the doc yesterday. i have 30 mins on it now:)
ok, he says i have severe endo - never had ANY symptoms and have regular cycle. 1 of my tubes was stuck to my bowel so he has seperated it but is not very hopeful for that tube.. i thinks we should go dwon the route of IVF but try naturally in the meantime. so all a bit of a shock. BUT im staying oin this thread until i am DEF having IVF. DH says we cant talk about it till after our next consultation in dec. im due to ov next week so hopefully i will be ok

anyway back to you...i havent had time to read all the posts but i think we have a BFP??
and some new members...WELCOME to you. Really glad the thread is growing
who is testing next? TITI. Premont?? sorry cant rememeber

Anyway hope you are all ok. i have been in bed since i came home and have been spoilt rotten by DH . Im so lucky.. :)
xx

Good news all.. I re-did the ovulation test and it's a positive!

Well what r u doing on here?!? Go get your OH and :sex:!!

Muncho-I am glad DH is taking such good care of you and sounds a lot like mine that he wants you to take a little mental break from the stress & not chat about it. Keep us updated, lots of prayers for you & PMA.

I am not sure who's up next. Me, Dee7509 and Lil_Angel are all due for AF on the 20th & I don't know if anyone else is testing next week. I have decided all my symptoms are OV or AF symtoms I have never just noticed before and trying to be positive but don't really feel anything THAT unusual when I force myself to be realistic. I am 9dpo today and want to start testing so bad. DH is adament that I wait until this weekend with my cycle buddies.

Nuttynicnak-welcome! This is my first month on any type of forum too and now I don't know how I ever ttc without it! You will learn SO quickly these girls are the greatest.

Babytots-Thanks for sharing about denying AF too!

Premomt-This is the first month DH has been really trying to see it my way. He really wants a BFP but he is very patient about it. He would love it now but thinks it will happen "when its time". I think one of the reasons he's being better this month is because I nearly went mad on him last month. I had a transvg. ultrasound that showed a ripe follicle & I got v. excited b/c I wasn't even sure if I was working proper before that. I raced home to BD and he was "tired from mowing the lawn" or some other reason for my 3 most fertile days. I didn't want to "beg" and was very upset. But you know what he just assumed that I was in the same mindframe as him. Once I explained how much I wanted it because of how hard and stressful it is every 2ww& then AF he really kind of caught on. Its like they don't quite think about what we go through, emotionally.

hey muncho glad to hear dh is looking after you and that you have been resting. i really hope you get your bfp before going down the ivf route. :hugs:

fish and chips thats fab news now get your butt off the computer and get :sex: :D

oh and for those who are talking about their cervix i came across a site where a lady actually took photos of her cervix (yes it is doable with the right instruments lol) might give you an insight into how big it actually gets around ov lol. mind its not for the faint hearted i only looked at it the once never again lol. x

hey muncho glad to hear dh is looking after you and that you have been resting. i really hope you get your bfp before going down the ivf route. :hugs:

fish and chips thats fab news now get your butt off the computer and get :sex: :D

oh and for those who are talking about their cervix i came across a site where a lady actually took photos of her cervix (yes it is doable with the right instruments lol) might give you an insight into how big it actually gets around ov lol. mind its not for the faint hearted i only looked at it the once never again lol. x

yes! DH and I saw that website and that is what got us started on our CP checking! It really was VERY informative. I never knew it even changed before that.

Hi, can I join??!
I am on cd12 and fx for a healthy happy bfp and beyond!!
and just wanted to say congrats to scarlett who has filled me with optimism for getting her bfp already!:happydance:
anyone not using temping and charts? really confused about how it all works and I am the worst at keeping track of things like that!:shrug:
and I love the signature! am going to try and upload it right now!!x

Hi Doddy-Welcome! I know lots of girls who aren't temping. I didn't start until this cycle but I have really found that it is so helpful, esp. with the fertility friend website that does it all mostly for you. It doesn't matter what I don't know b/c the girls here help me out straight away!
Also thought I would be bad about it too but I keep my thermometer by my bed and it turns out I'm really excited every morning to check it and see what is going on with my cycle.(I am ttc nerd, lol)

Anyway all I could NOT get on B&B last night past 7:30 and it freaked me out! I was having serious withdrawl, am so glad it is back up okay today!

Oh believe me I only was on the computer long enough to post the message!

Muncho, it sounds as though your husband is really looking after you. I think a break sounds like a great idea. Maybe you could even go away for a while to take your mind off things? Much love to you both xx

Titi - The testicles comment had me in stitches!!! Think I definitely slept through that biology lesson!

We are both off work this week.. couldn't have timed it better!!

x

I thought I was the only one going through BNB withdrawl lastnight! :rofl:
Oey this progesterone is really messing with me! I don't mean to rant ladies, but I think af is trying to come and the progesterone is saying "NOT UNTIL I SAY SO!!!!" Yesterday was the worst so far, but today isn't over yet...
Had a very electric sensation in my tum yesterday, my bbs started getting sore again, was V emotional and V tired. Oh and the low temp.
As for todays- I was tossing and turning for an hour before I took it so that's y its so high.
I think I may call the OB to ask her if I can stop taking it and let af come before day 28 if I have a BFN and if its ok to :sex: while taking it. I just wanna start next cycle already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->