Tinsel Tots 2009

hi ladies just popping on to say hello its only a quick one as i'm a celeb is on :D anyways will try and catch up quickly.

emilylynn so sorry af got you hun good luck with this cycle.

premont- i hope your af comes soon and if not your able to come off the progesterone so she can make her apperance.

tit- dont test try and hold out as much as possible fingers crossed for you.

welcome to any newbies and sorry i cant catch up with all of you but i want to watch the eye candy that is stuart manning lol. x

Hi all-
Heading out a little later this evening and then early bed so might not get back on til morning. I have been v. tired lately going to bed much earlier.
Thanks all for help not testing. Willpower holding good so far..I too do not have much patience!!
Angelmyky-if I am waiting to test you prob can too!!!!

Well if it's true I'm currently doing my bit to raise my IQ!! x

hey ladies....just wondering....what time do you think is best to test after ovulation? im 13DPO and i saw on "countdowntopregnancy" website that i can test today if i want to but im unsure. i have had symptoms but i still feel like i may not have caught it this month, eventhough me and my OH had :sex: around and on ovulation.....part of me wants to test tomorrow but i dont want to get like i was last cycle. i think to save myself from heartache i should not test at all til AF is at least late..... :wacko: x

hey chick hows you?? let me know how you get on!! I've convinced myself that i'm pregnant this month as my nipples are as sore as they were when i was pregnant in may. Can't even bear to touch them! but my period isn't due till about 25th so i've got a very long wait to find out!!! Hope you're ok hun xx

wow, i was gonee for the weekend an this thread really got to moving. jus read like 15 pages to keep up an i think i'm still a bit behind on things.

Lol you're not the only one babybound!

I'm glad everyone is keeping the board moving though. It makes it much more exciting! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I hate all this waiting :gun:. It really drags me down...

Luckily I'm happy waiting as long as I get my :bfp: for Christmas!!!

Hiya girls, this is my first post here so am bringing a big heap of :dust: for everybody!

I'm a day or two late at the moment, have had the worst nausea all last week so was convinced i was going to get a BFP (damn i do it to myself every month), but so far I've only had a BFN and spotting since friday on and off.
But its minor spotting, so am keeping a flicker of hope until the witch arrives. Its not over yet!

HI! Can I join?? I am desperately wanting a :bfp: for Christmas so the name if this group is soo fitting! :)

Hi Angel_dust-hoping that you never get your AF!

Babybound-missed ya-have fun :sex: !!!

Angel-my bbs/nips don't seem like they could possibly be any more sore. They started in at me at 2dpo and I am having mental block if that is ever happened that early. Also have been soooooooooooo tired (in fact going to bed now)-and NO energy, don't remember if that is LP thing too or new.

Dee-will send you off a message in the morning-nothing really new-hope all is well!

I made it though a full day no testing-thanks girls for your help! :hugs:

Hi girls, tried to join a dead thread :dohh: so the lovely premont sent me over here. :hugs: On cycle 1 after a break (5 months), got married in the mean time and hoping for a Leo (as in the star sign kind) :happydance:
I have really enjoyed reading through this thread, great team, and I would love to join!

PS Does anyone know a short cut way to checking what threads you're on, or do you just need to remember where you've posted?

when you find a thread you wanna keep your eye on an make it easier to go back to when your on that thread theres a "thread tool" at the top of it. click there an it'll have a "subscribe to this thread" option, click there. then when you wanna go back to that thread click "quick links" at the top of the page an select "view subscribed threads" then jus find the one you want outa that list.

Thanks babybound, much easier!

Hi All,

Fish & Chips - nice to see you surfaced for a bit lol

Angel_Dust & Mommy wishes - welcome! :dust:

Titi, I'll be off line until tomorrow evening so have fun and stay strong, the sore nips/tiredness are really positive... Hope you can make it through tomorrow too, if not Good Luck and loads of :dust:

Hi Angel_dust-hoping that you never get your AF!

Babybound-missed ya-have fun :sex: !!!

Angel-my bbs/nips don't seem like they could possibly be any more sore. They started in at me at 2dpo and I am having mental block if that is ever happened that early. Also have been soooooooooooo tired (in fact going to bed now)-and NO energy, don't remember if that is LP thing too or new.

Dee-will send you off a message in the morning-nothing really new-hope all is well!

I made it though a full day no testing-thanks girls for your help! :hugs:

The sore bb's is always a confusing sign but the fact your having such a mental block and forgetting stuff is a really good one :wacko: baby-brains maybe? I may have missed it in an earlier thread but has anyone tested yet?

Hey ladies! Ugh, can't sleep so I decided to hop back on here for a minute and check things out.

Titi- How you holding up??? Lol just think! The longer you wait, the stronger the :bfp: will be!!! GL girlie!!!

Thank god DF is going to be home tomorro. I'm going crazy w/o him and :af: is driving me CRAZY!! Hormones, cramps, etc... Anyone know a good remedy for cramps besides pills?? I hate swallowing them :sad2:

Well... Better get some rest! Have a good night! :hugs:

Hi girls, tried to join a dead thread :dohh: so the lovely premont sent me over here. :hugs: On cycle 1 after a break (5 months), got married in the mean time and hoping for a Leo (as in the star sign kind) :happydance:
I have really enjoyed reading through this thread, great team, and I would love to join!

PS Does anyone know a short cut way to checking what threads you're on, or do you just need to remember where you've posted?

when you find a thread you wanna keep your eye on an make it easier to go back to when your on that thread theres a "thread tool" at the top of it. click there an it'll have a "subscribe to this thread" option, click there. then when you wanna go back to that thread click "quick links" at the top of the page an select "view subscribed threads" then jus find the one you want outa that list.

Thanks babybound, much easier!

your welcomee.

&& ladies the month just isn't looking good for me. only :sex: like a couple times this weekend an one of them was on thursday so it wasn't even in my fertile window. tried twice on friday but things kept getting interupted thanks to important phone calls an our wonderful dog destroying things. then saturday we fought so no sex then. we did get to once on sunday an last night, but last night we went tit's up so that wasn't helpful much either. an im not even supposed to o'v til wednesday an im not gonna get to see him any thanks to work. i'm praying for a miracle this month, ima need one.

Morning ladies..how are you all. Just ahd a quick flick thru the hundreds of pages i have missed. We have new members???
Welcome , sorry cant rememebr the names , my wireless is not very good so cant keep looking at previous posts but hope you all enjoy your time on Tinsel Tots

I agree with testing at 14DPO but thats beacuse i couldnt handle BFN's...how can i updtae page 1 with the flashy BFP thing??

Im feeling much better, can at least move now. was having twinges on the left yesterday and thought i was Ov but did a POK and it was neg...
will test again later and hopefully try to BD..may as well try

Its great being at home and watching daytime TV..xx

p.s any more BFP apar from Scarlett?

Titi - Hows everything?? Only 3 more days now till we can test!!! Hope the wait goes quick, and you dont test before!!! :)

Welcome all the newbies!

Lil x

Welcome, angel_dust, mommywishes and La_La79! Hope you get your BFP's soon!
Abi x

Hey ladies! Ugh, can't sleep so I decided to hop back on here for a minute and check things out.

Titi- How you holding up??? Lol just think! The longer you wait, the stronger the :bfp: will be!!! GL girlie!!!

Thank god DF is going to be home tomorro. I'm going crazy w/o him and :af: is driving me CRAZY!! Hormones, cramps, etc... Anyone know a good remedy for cramps besides pills?? I hate swallowing them :sad2:

Well... Better get some rest! Have a good night! :hugs:

Hi emilylynn18
I always avoid medication if I can. A hot water bottle, a wheat bag (the kind you heat you in the microwave) or the heat patches you can buy can work wonders for period pains. Cutting out caffeine can help too (I know, BORING!!) and drinking plenty of water is good for pain in general, apparently, as is activity - long walks, for example because the movement of your body helps to massage the area of your uterus. I used to get bad period pains before I had #1 and reflexology really helped to reduce the pain, the length and the heaviness of them. Accupuncture is supposed to be very good too. I used to go through stages where, for a few months, the pain would be terrible and would make me sick. Hope you feel better soon! (BFP!! A BFP works wonders for cramps!!)
Abi x

Hi lil_angel,
The hag hasn't shown up, if that's what you mean! Don't know when to expect it as I've started taking B-100 complex to lengthen my luteal phase. I'm a little bit nauseous on and off but that seems to be standard before AF now. Time was, I'd mistake it for a pregnancy symptom and once I do that it's just horrible when AF turns up so I don't look for anything unless it hits me in the face like when I woke up (CD22) knowing I was pregnant with #1 - even then I left the testing for almost 2 weeks becasue I felt I only needed it to prove to my GP I was pregnant.
How about you?
Don't think I'll be testing until I know I'm either very late or definitely pregnant!
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"