Tinsel Tots 2009

Wow so it wasn't just me last night! Whew! I tried getting on BnB like a million times and it wouldn't let me...

Well just a lil update... I was planning to test on sat. But AF got me that morning. Needless to say I got VEry emotional and DF wasn't quite sure how to take it.

I'm glad everyone else is doing good. Who is testing next? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! GL!

aw EmilyLynn I'm sorry about your af........ Maybe you will get a BFP just in time for xmas!

Premomt-I too tossed and turned for about an hour before taking my temp and it was the same to slightly lower than the last few days. Are you sure you are high for that reason? When was AF supposed to come? I am not very found of the Progerstone right now either. grrrrr

Hello again everybody! Have just read through the thread having been away from the laptop since thursday night - wow, tons to catch up on. Here goes...

Congratulations Scarlett!! Hopefully you're the first of many late bonfirebabies/early tinseltots. :happydance:

Hello and welcome to all the newbies! :hugs:

Muncho - ever so sorry you've had such a shock. Hope you feel you're recovering now and are managing to kep positive. Like the girls have said, it's still possible for you to have babies naturally - I have a friend with awful endometriosis and she has 3 children. There's loads of support for you here. Hope you're still being spoilt rotten by the DH! :hugs:

Titi - I my boobs get bigger as AF approches these days - have done for a few months but never used to. Trouble is, they were one of the first signs of my first pregnancy. You made me laugh with what you said about not knowing about the hole in the cervix (and I can just see the two of you trying to discover it!). :rofl: I kept meaning to comment on your avatar - it's beautiful.

Titi & Babytots - I've lost count of the number of times I've trid to pretend AF is implantation bleeding.

I'm not sure when I'll be testing. FF says wed 18th at the earliest, but I like ot leave it til AF def isn't coming and as this is the first cycle I've been taking B-100 I have no idea how long I'll be waiting (I'm 10dpo today, so it seems to be lengthening my luteal phase well). As fo AF/pregnancy symptoms I've decided now just to ignore everything and wait for AF. Not that i@m bein negative, as I'm still hoping the witch is dead.

Laters x

Muncho: Good to hear that OH is spoiling you a bit.

Fish and Chips: Happy BDing

Babytots: I found that website yesterday...I think I'm scarred for life....

Doddy0402: Welcome!

Premomt/Titi - if you don't mind my asking, what's the progesterone for?

Emilylyn18 - sorry the witch got you. Good luck for next month!

Abster - Lil_Angel, Titi and I are testing this weekend too!

Good Luck to All :dust:

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP I was really really planning on waiting til AF is a no show but I'm not so sure I can take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY want to test. 10dpo today. Really wanting to start tomorrow am but only if it is positive-how is that for cosmic ordering?

Abster-Missed you! You made me chuckle with your ROFL icon at my thread. It is such a relief to know everyone else does the same things I do with AF denial and crazy symtomp spotting.

Premomt-Did you mean just the progesterone in your body during LP or are you on Progesterone? I think I misunderstood as I just learned about Prog. yesterday on FF.
Dee, don't mind me I might be confused-not taking anything.

Hi Dee7509.

I am due to ovulate this week, which means my most fertile days are 17th to the 22nd.

Feeling really down, my OH has a lung infection and I have been diagnosed with a Water infection.

Anyone else feel like things aren't going their way? Most fertile and my OH can't even breathe.

FairyGirl- Thanks for not- love to talk, but how do i reply? Doesn't seem to be an option for it?

Help!!!!!!

Nic x

Titi nooooooooooooooooo!!!! Step away from the test!!! Keep waiting. I can't remember who it was, but someone on this thread said it's far better to get AF than a BFN. Leave it til the weekend like you planned - then you're far less likely to get a false negative and spend the next 3 days testing.
:hugs:
Abi x

Hi Fairygirl,

Not sure how to get in to talk to you. Going through the same as you. Trying for Aug baby to enable to sept year to start without me!

Nic x

Hi Fairygirl,

Not sure how to get in to talk to you. Going through the same as you. Trying for Aug baby to enable to sept year to start without me!

Nic x

Underneath my msg on your visitor board it should say view converstaion and you can type in the box as a reply. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Abster-that should be enough to sustain me for a few more days!!!!!!!!

Nuttynicnak-we have been ttc 11th cycle now and it is going to happen that during at least 1 of them OH or you won't be up for BD at all when it is right. We had this problem last cycle when my DH was extra tired and I was so mad b/c it wasn't like he was sick or anything.......it just happens sometimes....he has really made it up to me this cycle-so just hang in there!!!!!

Titi- wait til 14dpo, far more likely to get an accurate result!

As you can see, I still have no TinselTots sig. AF is yet to hit me full flow, not sure if I'm happy or sad about this, on the one hand I wanna start ttc, on the other the closer I get to a possible Sept baby the better. Yesterday was CD31, LP14, just wait n see if today is CD32 or CD1. Looks like I have one chance to get a TinselTot!

OH is itching to get started :winkwink:

:dust:

Hi Titi,

I'm not known for my patience!! Been holding off for six years and now we can it seems there is something every month.

Thanks for cheering me up. Makes me feel a bit better knowing there are so many people out there going through the same thing.

Hanging in there!! Good luck to you.
X

hey ladies....just wondering....what time do you think is best to test after ovulation? im 13DPO and i saw on "countdowntopregnancy" website that i can test today if i want to but im unsure. i have had symptoms but i still feel like i may not have caught it this month, eventhough me and my OH had :sex: around and on ovulation.....part of me wants to test tomorrow but i dont want to get like i was last cycle. i think to save myself from heartache i should not test at all til AF is at least late..... :wacko: x

Titi & Dee7509- Thanks girls! DF and I are ready to get started again but we gotta wait til:witch:is gone lol

TITI- WAIT!!! Trust me, if you get a :bfp:you will be much happier than if you get a :bfn:. Atleast TRY and wait. If you can't handle it any longer, test on Wednesday. GL girl!

I say leave it as long as you can angelmyky - step away from the test!!
Abi x

Hi Dee7509.

I am due to ovulate this week, which means my most fertile days are 17th to the 22nd.

Feeling really down, my OH has a lung infection and I have been diagnosed with a Water infection.

Anyone else feel like things aren't going their way? Most fertile and my OH can't even breathe.

FairyGirl- Thanks for not- love to talk, but how do i reply? Doesn't seem to be an option for it?

Help!!!!!!

Nic x

Nic, sorry about you and OH feeling ill. Hang in there, we've been trying since March 08 so sometimes it takes awhile.

Angelmyky: Titi and I are trying to wait until at least the day after af is due...

Titi hun, i know exactly how you feel....

I am trying not to test too, but as I don't really have any symptoms, it's upsetting me a bit.

Abster, I love the wine makes mummy clever bit...made me lol.

A friend of mine had a card (from a series) pinned to her fridge. It read:
Clever lies to tell small children.... wine makes mummy clever. I always thought it was really funny and I feel like the 2ww needs some humour to take the edge off the slow slide into insanity!
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"