Tinsel Tots 2009

Talking to my oh this evening, he doesnt think this month will result in a BFP :( and he seems quite relaxed and ok about it, I however think I will cry!

Girls, I'm out. ******* witch got me this afternoon. Aaaaarrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
Started taking the agnus castus and evening primrose on top of the B-100.
At least I didn't think I was pregnant, hey. Disappointed my lp was only 9 days though.
Good luck to the rest of you still hoping for bonfire babies - hopefully I'll have a tinsel tot.
I'm off to drink some wine.
x

oh i so sorry to hear that...hope u enjoye the wine :)

Grrr to the witch Abster. No worries though as next month is Tinsel Tots month! Fingers crossed for a BFP then!

So.. Titi.. any news yet? Also Angel Dust.. any news?

Hello to all the new folk!

Well we Bd-ed several times over the last few days. I have no idea if that was enough but any more would have been tricky as we've both been so busy.

So I guess I've now just got to sit back and wait... which I'm not good at!

I've been getting mild period pain type symptoms recently but I have been for a couple of weeks now so I have no idea what is going on there.

When are you supposed to start getting signs?

I never knew you could get a bladder infection from not going to the loo after bd-ing!! There's another new thing I've learnt from you lovely ladies.

x

Yes.. what a naught OH! Mine is desperate for a baby but isn't getting all emotional about it like I sometimes do!!

Well in a few moments I'm off to attach my TinselTots sig. AF is visiting although she seems very sluggish. Maybe I'll completely wear her out and she'll have to go somewhere exotic for an extended holiday...9 months should do it.

abster: sorry to hear she's with you too. How long are your cycles? I got to CD32 this month after a wierd one last cycle where I cramped from CD25 and spotted CD28, had a 30day cycle. Now the ladies in the B Vits thread think I'm mad but I think drinking about 8 glasses of Fruit and Barley a day helped, gave me another 200% RDA of B6 and B12. Oh and I had chronic wind for over a week which could quite possibly mean my progesterone was nice and high.

To the ladies waiting to test, please hold on. I've read symptoms kick in after implantation so 6-12 dpo, but saying that, who knows, some ladies feel different straightaway. So lots of PMA for you!

I feel so nervous now. Planning to get plenty of :sex: from CD11 to CD21 and test Dec 19th if all goes well. ARGH!!!!!!

abster sorry about AF! How annoying!! enjoy the wine though!!!!

Arrghh!! I know!! he is annoying, he is too relaxed, which I guess I should be too - but Im not!!

Fish & Chips - with my last preg, I had rock boobs about 11 days after ov.

The sig really, really doesn't like me. Tried the one from pg4, even retyped it in myself. Help anyone!

Hi everyone, I've missed alot today!

EmilyLynn, I use a hot water bottle sometimes and turn off the Air Conditioning, I've found that that helps.

Babybound, hope you get your miracle, fingers crossed for you. Hope you ov earlier if that helps.

Regarding the hips tilted thing, I also read that if you tilt too much it can "over shoot" the opening (that's my words, I can't remember the exact wording) so keep this in mind.

The UTI, yeah, the urine stream kind of cleanses the area.

Titi & Lil_Angel, a few more days to go, we can make it!!

Welcome Twinkestar8! Have you tried BBT charting?

Abster- I read the VItB thread, it really sounds good and so many people tried and gave good feedback. My LP is 13 days though so I think I'm okay. I'm so sorry the witch got you, bad bad witch :growlmad:

Fish & Chips, I think some people get symptoms really early. I am not one of those though...aarghhhhhh

Copy the following in to the box that appears when you click on 'edit signature' under the User CP option...

https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif[/IMG ]

Then take out the space I put in at the end (between the IMG and ]

Hopefully that should do it. x

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why does the 2ww HAVE to coincide with PMS? .

Muncho/Fish& Chips, I haven't tested yet but think I will tomorrow AM just to get this cycle over with-I'm much crazier than normal and have been so patient but just want a BFP this month so much!

Twinklestar-I'm sorry it's a bad timing month for you. It happens to all of us, believe me. And my DH too wants a baby more than anything but is also frighteningly patient and composed about it! I still can't believe their bodies don't go through any changes ever!!!

Mommywishes-I did get confused-that sounds like better news maybe you did catch ov just right? You'll just have to keep :sex: just in case!!!!

Fairygirl & Abster-so sorry about the mean old witch. Well enjoy some :wine: for now-its my favorite condolence.

Babytots-I have no idea yet what my luteal phase is but if I always have AF on day 26 or once in a while 27, so if my chart is right and I OV on the 12th I guess 14 days sounds right. Wish your visit went better-I'm going to stalk your journal now.

Muncho, Fish & Chips-& all-haven't tested yet. Wanted to hold out til after the shower but that seems more tortuous and almost think I would prefer an early bfn to an AF showing up-although on the other hand a BFP would really brighten me up! Want to test tomorrow morning really badly-even bought FRERS (couldn't help myself!!).......it will be 12dpo....................

lots of love

Ok, so I have been having really strong waves of dizziness and nausea, boobies really sore, sharp pain sore and brain is mush! So I tested today, I wasn't going to and went to toilet first thing, then after 30 mins, managed to trickle out some more (sorry tmi) and got a BFN :cry: on a First response test. Would normally start spotting today and AF would be due tomorrow, but no cramps and still feeling really dizzy :shrug: dont know what the deal is, but will keep posting. Anyone else feeling anything like this, or felt anything like this?

Hi La_La,
So sorry about BFN-hopefully it just didn't show yet....will still cross fingers for you.

I am feeling the same way as you!

Ladies- I am having a dilemah. I called the ob yesterday to see if I could go off the progesterone,to let af come since I've gotten 2 bfns, and spoke with a nurse. She couldn't answer and I expected an answer today but got none.
I'd like to get on with my next cycle and stop putting off af if I'm not pg.
I've been waking up the past 2 mornings sweating and crampy. I would just like to get on with it... Oh well, thursday is the last day so what's tonight and tomorrow. Yuk.

Premomt, maybe there's no harm in waiting. Sometimes people get late bfps so it might be a good idea. I am on tenterhooks myself waiting to test.

Hi La_La,
So sorry about BFN-hopefully it just didn't show yet....will still cross fingers for you.

I am feeling the same way as you!

Thanks Titi, I'm still hopeful, no sign of AF, and so many symptoms. Have some pulling sensations too. aaahhh the wait! :shrug:

Anyone else tested yet?

Titi- I have used Clear Blue Easy Digital and FRER. I hate those :bfn:s!

Still no sign of AF!! This waiting is toture! I am trying to hold out on testing because of all the :bfn:s, when should I try testing again?

:dust: for everyone!!!!
Stay away :witch:!
Praying for my :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g