Tinsel Tots 2009

Watery is before ewcm. Get ready to BD!
x[/QUOTE]

So when I have increased CM should I BD then or after??

Having aches and pains today still, think things are working their way down!! That'd be typical a 28 day cycle this time for the first time in months, when we tried based on a 35 day cycle!!

Sorry about the BFN - Hopefully in a few days it will be a BFP!!

Sorry to the ladies that are out this cycle :cry: Just think of the wine you can have!!
The weather here is very windy again! Great?! my daughter and I have been poorly the last few days, so desperate to get out, but it looks miserable!![/QUOTE]

sorry typing 1-handed coz #1 decided she wants a cuddle :hugs:
you should bd when you have egg-white cm - or start earlier if you get the watery kind. i only get ewcm and we consistently bd 5 nights in a row before it starts to go, which means we def get a few in before ov and at least one on/after ov day. i use my cm and cervix position to tell me when to start bd-ing and my cm, cervix position ff chart to tell me when to stop bothering. check out my charts and you'll see what i mean.
sorry you're stuck inside - cabin fever must be kicking in!
abi x

This waiting game is killing me! Everyday feels like a month! Still no sign of :af:! Fx!!! I still feel lil waves of nausea, almost like a cold or the flu is slowly coming on. One of my best friends had her 2nd yesterday. I went to visit her and the baby was so beautiful and perfect! About 5 of my friends have had a baby in the past 6 months, and about 3 of them are pregnant. One has my cycle pretty much and just POAS and guess what?? :bfp:...why can't I get one??? :( Well I just wanted to vent a lil and update.
I will probably end up going to get more hpt's at the store if I can't hold out today.
:dust: for us all!!!
Fx!!!! Praying for a :bfp:!!!!!

hey everyone, ive not been on since i last messaged the other day and there seems to be too much to read lol, i dont want to seem like im not interested so i will send :dust: to you all and wish good luck to everyone when you test.

i didnt test, i am waiting. :D im due AF either today or tomorrow....unsure because according to "countdowntopregnancy", AF should have been here yesterday. :wacko: im always around every 30-31 days so i worked it out that i should start tomorrow or today....no sign though so im keeping my hopes up but not thinking too much about it. if AF doesnt show then im still testing on 20th....if i get a BFN then i will wait another week after that.

good luck everyone :D x

hey chick hows you?? let me know how you get on!! I've convinced myself that i'm pregnant this month as my nipples are as sore as they were when i was pregnant in may. Can't even bear to touch them! but my period isn't due till about 25th so i've got a very long wait to find out!!! Hope you're ok hun xx

hiya im ok thank you. how are you? good luck with waiting, got my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hi All,

Titi- sorry to hear, fingers crossed it isn't showing yet. Feel really guilty. I am quite new to trying and only been having this for a few months. Some of you have been trying for ages.

Sending you and everyone lots of :dust: and here's hoping for a :pink: :blue: in 39 weeks.

I am fertile now for the next few days but OH still not able to breathe properly. There is always next month. Don't feel as angry about it at the minute.

I do feel really angry about the woman in the news that left her four kids though. There are loads of us on here who are loving and really want to give a baby a good home and then you get people like that who have four and don't look after them. ARRRGGGHHH.

Sorry, rant over.

Love to all

:hug:

Nic x

Hi All,

Titi- sorry to hear, fingers crossed it isn't showing yet. Feel really guilty. I am quite new to trying and only been having this for a few months. Some of you have been trying for ages.

Sending you and everyone lots of :dust: and here's hoping for a :pink: :blue: in 39 weeks.

I am fertile now for the next few days but OH still not able to breathe properly. There is always next month. Don't feel as angry about it at the minute.

I do feel really angry about the woman in the news that left her four kids though. There are loads of us on here who are loving and really want to give a baby a good home and then you get people like that who have four and don't look after them. ARRRGGGHHH.

Sorry, rant over.

Love to all

:hug:

Nic x

i have to agree with you about that, there are so many loving peole here that jus want their bfps an would be amazing parents but month after month some of us get visted by the witch an have to wait an try all over again. it kills me to see people who don't properly take care of their kids or the people who have one night stands with someone that they barely know an don't even want the baby. the big man upstairs jus isn't fair sometime. an now im ranting too! so i guess i'll cut this short.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Babybound,

Sorry to have made you rant. x

Fingers crossed we will all have BFPs soon.

Nic x

Hey all. I can confirm CD1 today. How frustrating, it'll be worse next month when it's a 'Am I late again? or do I test?'. The wench is really asking for a slap as it feels like I'm being kicked in my uterus.

Meanwhile my OH just got prescribed Diclofenac for suspected gout. It's an anti -inflammatory and I'm Googling any possible fertility side effects as I speak.

Hope everyone has :dust: PMA :dust: Especially the ladies staying away from the sticks!

hey i heard about that woman leaving her kids too. i was even more shocked and felt sad when i heard that the youngest is only about 3 months old and was crying for food and the eldest whos about 4 years old tried to get a bottle made. apparently they found baby milk powder all over the floor where the child tried to make the bottle and there was food etc all over the kitchen where they tried to feed themselves. plus apparently the house looked like a right sh*thole too because she was lazy (sorry for language).....my sister told me about that woman and i was so sad about it. theres so many couples out there that cant have kids or are trying and theres people like her who cant keep their legs shut and dont want their kids or cant even take care of them. those children could have hurt themselves or that baby could have been shook or smothered by the others. theyre too young to understand. how can someone do that....especially a MOTHER!! its sick. and the sick thing is.....she got away with it!!!! how pathetic is that judge?!

right im ranting and rambling so i will stop.

anyway, AF hasnt shown at all and i am hoping it doesnt come at all. i wont let it get to me though. oh and i havent had pepsi or foxs creams since i wrote on here that i was giving them up for a tinsel tot. :D woop. x

ANGELMYKY - You are good not having pepsi. Diet coke is my BIG downfall! I love it and I know its not good for me - but I need it - lol!!

Fairygirl, Dee and Titi - that is poo. Sorry you all got BFN. Role on December.

Titi- I hope the tests etc all end in good news. We are only on cycle 5 and I'm pulling my hair out so I am sending you all the luck and love for a BFP soon.

Any news La La?

Premont - did you speak to the doctor and did you come to a decision? I know how hard it must be waiting for your AF but I've heard people can be pregnant when they are convinced the witch is on her way. Probably easier said than done, but hang in there girl. x

Muncho - yum yum Fish and Chips!! I'm just glad no one has the user name chicken tikka masala!!

Fairygirl, Dee and Titi - that is poo. Sorry you all got BFN. Role on December.

Titi- I hope the tests etc all end in good news. We are only on cycle 5 and I'm pulling my hair out so I am sending you all the luck and love for a BFP soon.

Thanks, I was expecting my AF coz we only actually start trying this cycle. No BFN for me but I do wholeheartedly wish everyone a BFP this thread!!!

Hi all-just a quick break from work. Thanks so much for kind words and encouragement. What a lousy day was so sad all day long, but just had long talk with DH and all the PMA from you wonderful wonderful girls feeling better. Its funny-part of our talk was just about how we can't have one yet with all our love when people abandon or don't love the ones they have-and then read you are already talking on here about!
For those that are new to trying please don't feel guilty it is a wonderful time and was loads of fun in beginning and hopefully all the best and dust to you!!!!!!!
More later-but now I am craving Indian food, LOL Fish & Chips!

Well I thought things were looking good for me as my nipples were so sore but they don't feel as bad today. Think i have period cramps on my right hand side (felt like my ovary was being squeezed!) i'm cd19 tho hope this is not another 21 day cycle feels like i'm always coming on! But just have to be a bit more patient but i'm guessing that my nipples not being as sore is a bad sign??? They're are still sore but don't feel like they've been cut off now!

Well I thought things were looking good for me as my nipples were so sore but they don't feel as bad today. Think i have period cramps on my right hand side (felt like my ovary was being squeezed!) i'm cd19 tho hope this is not another 21 day cycle feels like i'm always coming on! But just have to be a bit more patient but i'm guessing that my nipples not being as sore is a bad sign??? They're are still sore but don't feel like they've been cut off now!

Have you O'd? Coz I get mild cramps, a heavy feeling and sore nipples around the same time as my EWCM.

Hey can i join in too :blush: My OH just decided that we can POSSIBLY TTC now :yipee: I would love a christmas BFP but i dont want to get my hopes up :lol:

Hi girlies

It takes so long to catch up! Just want to say sorry to you guys that the witch has got - we ought to drop a house on her!

I am cd10 now - only came off sun, but started practicing and looking out for the big O this wkend! I am trying to be positive - my preggy friend said to me today to enjoy all the stages of this experience including the 'trying' as there are so many stages and they go so quickly! She actually made me stop and think - and shes right! I am going to try and enjoy this! (obviously I enjoy the BD part!)

So PMA and lots of babydust to all - anyone testing around the 7th dec?

x x x

Hi again Angelblue. I made it in! lol :dust: for you!

Hey blob, nice to see a familiar name from WTT. I started another Alternative Status Thread in TTC, but I'm the only one in there so far :( What CD are you on?

Have you O'd? Coz I get mild cramps, a heavy feeling and sore nipples around the same time as my EWCM.

I thought i had ovulated around 12th this month. My last AF was 31st oct we bd 5th and then again 12th. I had ewcm round about 10th. My cycles last anything from 21 days to 30 days. what do you think about the dates?

Well at the moment i have the problem that my cycles range from 625 days to 51 days :lol: so right now i have no idea aobut anything... But waiting for :witch: to leave am hoping that my body will start to settle down :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->