Tinsel Tots 2009

morning everyone..
Titi ~ i would wait till after the baby shower, otherwise you will be so depressed
fish&chips ~ when i see your name i really feel like FISH N CHIPS..like now errr

lala ~ symptoms sound good, fingers crossed..

abster ~ how was the wine..

Who wanted the sig~ try page 8, mne didnt work from page 4.

mommy ~ ohhhh good luck for when you test. when is af due

premomt ~ what did decide to do?

im having watery CM. im Cd 13 normally would ov round now but the lap may have delayed it...does watery come before EWCM? did opk and they were neg..

ladies in the UK...how windy is it!!!

so looks like my HSG appointment is now going to be on the 23rd... which would be after ovulation :( so i think im out this cycle, which means no bfp before xmas, but after hopefully by a few days fingers x'd for everyone else!!!

sonya , sorry to hear that...BFP for xmas though. i may be out as well...
hopefully the hsg will clear you out so making it easier for you tinsel tot??

argh! Ignore the dates in my post last night. I have no idea what's going on. Thanks muncho i'll give it a go when i get on a proper computer. Sorry to hear some people are out for the time being x x x

morning everyone..
Titi ~ i would wait till after the baby shower, otherwise you will be so depressed
fish&chips ~ when i see your name i really feel like FISH N CHIPS..like now errr

lala ~ symptoms sound good, fingers crossed..

abster ~ how was the wine..

Who wanted the sig~ try page 8, mne didnt work from page 4.

Wine was good thanks. Off to playgroup now, setting up & putting away equipment and running round after a load of 0-4-year-olds and their carers for 3 hours.
Someone do me a favour and burn the witch!
Abi x

im having watery CM. im Cd 13 normally would ov round now but the lap may have delayed it...does watery come before EWCM? did opk and they were neg..

Watery is before ewcm. Get ready to BD!
x

TITI.....!!!!!!! Please dont test before the baby shower!! We need 2 test around the same time!!!!

Titi & Dee . . .. Arrghhhh....not long till we can test now.......2 days to go!!!!! :)

Abster - Sorry that the :witch: got you :(

Lil xx

x

Yipeeee thanks. best news so far today..
hope you have a nice with the kids :)

[/QUOTE]

x[/QUOTE]

So when I have increased CM should I BD then or after??

Having aches and pains today still, think things are working their way down!! That'd be typical a 28 day cycle this time for the first time in months, when we tried based on a 35 day cycle!!

Sorry about the BFN - Hopefully in a few days it will be a BFP!!

Sorry to the ladies that are out this cycle :cry: Just think of the wine you can have!!

The weather here is very windy again! Great?! my daughter and I have been poorly the last few days, so desperate to get out, but it looks miserable!!

Hi girls...wow there are soo many pages to read through!! :thumbup:
Its tipping it down here, got soaked taking my son to nursery.
I am on cd14 and normally on a 30 day cycle, when do you think is the best time to be bd-ing?x

donna

Lil_Angel-oh nooooooooooooooo!! I didn't get your message until too late this morning. I'm sooooo sorry! I couldn't take the feeling of "being out" anymore yesterday and also had a BFP dream last night so I tested today. I am a horrible cycle buddy: ( and I got a :bfn: :cry: I am still here for you and Dee to test this weekend and still have tons of PMA for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although this was the most depressing :bfn: ever (I wanted baby so badly this month-gearing up for TTC#! CYCLE 12) I am glad I have a few days to get used to it instead of being distracted about it at baby shower and then getting my AF right then & there. It will be hard, it was hard buying the presents and looking at all the baby stuff I have never gotten to buy myself but also I am very happy for her and trying to trust in God's will for us. Sending DH this morning to the urologist to pick up the directions & container for semen analysis to bring back next week (they only do it Wednesday mornings). So hopefully we will start to get some answers as we surely should have PG this month FF says we had a high score with the planning.

Doddy-time for you to :sex: :sex: :sex: Time is NOW!
Sonya-what is HSG apt? The medical stuff is new to me. Same question about progersterone for Premomt (and support for you hun, think Dee is right on)
La_La & Mommywishes-contrats on holding out! FINGERS CROSSED for you :dust:

Muncho-not only does the watery cm come before EWCM but I have also heard that it is possible to be fertile when the watery is there. I didn't have ANY EWCM (that I noticed) this cycle-maybe that's my problem.

Dee-movie was pretty good-DH liked but I had just finished the book (My Sisters Keeper) which (of course) was soooooooo much better than the movie. It was a real tear jerker, probably not what I needed at PMS time.

Lastly, I think I have decided that I will just always test 12DPO. I struggle every single cycle with what I should do regarding testing and maybe if I just have the 12DPO plan firm it place this will help. Cycle buddies please forgive me!!!!!! :wacko:

Love and dust to all.

Nothing to forgive hun, we're here for support!!! I couldn't hold out this morning either (and I had been so adamant about waiting!!!). The result was pretty depressing, BFN as usual so on to next cycle (when af comes).

Lil_Angel, fingers crossed for you!

twinkle...if you have ewcm then you need to bd NOW..more bd before ov the better

doddy ~ov is normally 14 days beofre AF, but as we know not all women have normal cycles.. i have 28 day and i ov about cd13 but i Bd from cd8 ( well i did the last cycle)
do you chexk cm or temp or opk?

titi ~ i also read that watery can be fertile..not had much today so may have missed it..will check later. you should get results of semen back very quickly

Dee/titi ~ oh no! sorry :)

Dee-:sad2: I am here for you.............so sorry hun.

Here is to :wine: and us :drunk: this weekend.........not much condolence.

:hugs2: :friends:

titi - Sorry you got a BFN this month :( - I have read that book - omg - I was crying literally a few pages into it!

I havent got EWCM now, but I did just over a week ago

I love this thread it is sooooo busy - just got to learn to catch up and remember everyone!

Thanks for the :wine:kinda early this am but what the heck! Off to have breakfast now and think about what I'm going to do next cycle. We'll compare soon!

titi - Sorry you got a BFN this month :( - I have read that book - omg - I was crying literally a few pages into it!

I havent got EWCM now, but I did just over a week ago

I love this thread it is sooooo busy - just got to learn to catch up and remember everyone!

Twinklestar, what continent are you in if you don't mind my asking?

I am in the UK.

Just sat here now trying not to analyse every twinge. But really feel like someone could be paying me a visit in the next day or so :cry: I am on day 27 of my cycle now. I did a sneaky test this morning and it was BFN - prob too early though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->