Tinsel Tots 2009

Well I thought things were looking good for me as my nipples were so sore but they don't feel as bad today. Think i have period cramps on my right hand side (felt like my ovary was being squeezed!) i'm cd19 tho hope this is not another 21 day cycle feels like i'm always coming on! But just have to be a bit more patient but i'm guessing that my nipples not being as sore is a bad sign??? They're are still sore but don't feel like they've been cut off now!

Have you O'd? Coz I get mild cramps, a heavy feeling and sore nipples around the same time as my EWCM.

I thought i had ovulated around 12th this month. My last AF was 31st oct we bd 5th and then again 12th. I had ewcm round about 10th. My cycles last anything from 21 days to 30 days. what do you think about the dates?

Well I'm by no means an expert, just been writing down all my observations for the 3 cycles I've been off BCP. But for me I have a little EW from about CD11, then it goes shiny/slippery until the proper jelly type stuff on CD17, which is when I assume I O, also have heavy feeling, dull cramps during these dates and my first month I had the razor nipples! Had 32, 30 and 33 day cycles so far.

Well at the moment i have the problem that my cycles range from 625 days to 51 days :lol: so right now i have no idea aobut anything... But waiting for :witch: to leave am hoping that my body will start to settle down :dohh:

Crazy cycles. Is that from breastfeeding? Just read your other thread about your OH and his mood swings. Is he onboard today?

Well I thought things were looking good for me as my nipples were so sore but they don't feel as bad today. Think i have period cramps on my right hand side (felt like my ovary was being squeezed!) i'm cd19 tho hope this is not another 21 day cycle feels like i'm always coming on! But just have to be a bit more patient but i'm guessing that my nipples not being as sore is a bad sign??? They're are still sore but don't feel like they've been cut off now!

Have you O'd? Coz I get mild cramps, a heavy feeling and sore nipples around the same time as my EWCM.

I thought i had ovulated around 12th this month. My last AF was 31st oct we bd 5th and then again 12th. I had ewcm round about 10th. My cycles last anything from 21 days to 30 days. what do you think about the dates?

Well I'm by no means an expert, just been writing down all my observations for the 3 cycles I've been off BCP. But for me I have a little EW from about CD11, then it goes shiny/slippery until the proper jelly type stuff on CD17, which is when I assume I O, also have heavy feeling, dull cramps during these dates and my first month I had the razor nipples! Had 32, 30 and 33 day cycles so far.

hmmm sounds like i may have jumped the gun then? Don't know why i convinced myself that this was the month Guess i'll know either way in a weeks time. The only real symptoms i remember from when i got pregnant in may was the really sore nipples and when i did the test i was 2 -3 weeks, unfortunatley mc at 5 wks. Thanks for the advice tho hun xx

hmmm sounds like i may have jumped the gun then? Don't know why i convinced myself that this was the month Guess i'll know either way in a weeks time. The only real symptoms i remember from when i got pregnant in may was the really sore nipples and when i did the test i was 2 -3 weeks, unfortunatley mc at 5 wks. Thanks for the advice tho hun xx

Hope what ever the dates you get your BFP xx

Hi All, welcome to the newcomers!

Blob, did you say 625 days? Wow, hope it's more regular now.

Good Luck to all who are testing :dust:

Well at the moment i have the problem that my cycles range from 625 days to 51 days :lol: so right now i have no idea aobut anything... But waiting for :witch: to leave am hoping that my body will start to settle down :dohh:

Crazy cycles. Is that from breastfeeding? Just read your other thread about your OH and his mood swings. Is he onboard today?

:rofl: Yea just now :dohh: Not going to get too exited yet...though i did look at cots today while i was getting Tabs things :blush:

Yea but i'm still BF my girly so i guess thats part of it :(

Good Luck everyone :dust: :dust:

Hello-welcome new girls.

Not much to say tonight-just checking in. I love our thread you all are wonderful and I so look forward to it.

Hey girls!

WOW! :dohh: I totally dropped the ball! I definitely need to stay more up-to-date with our board! Its getting so big :hugs:

Hi to all the new members!

Sorry I haven't been on. DF's ex finally sent us the divorce papers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's lucky I wasn't within a few feet of her!!!! :finger:

She is trying for sole custody of my "stepson", saying that DF is unfit parent and that she needs him to pay her child support b/c she doesn't have a job and she has all these bills to pay. SHE LIVES WITH HER MOM and her MOM pays all her bills. Who is the unfit parent now??? Not only does she have her mom buy Mikie things he needs, she also gets his social security b/c he has cerebral palsy. DF doesn't see a dime of it!

I'm totally stressing and DF doesn't know how to comfort me :cry:
I just don't understand what kind of a woman would deny her child the right to his father. It's WRONG!!! She is being a huge B***H and is also claiming that she doesn't think DF should get Mikie b/c he has a younger woman in his life, (AKA ME!!!)

I'm feeling pretty down and not quite sure how to handle all this... Thank god :af: is pretty much over. Lol I'm getting too emotional!

Hey ladies-
Glad to see some more new commers!! GL to all you ladies!!

Af is on her way, started cramping bad today, took a IC with another BFN and started spotting.
So I am not taking my progesterone tonight and expect af in full tomorrow. At least I hope...

Titi ~ I made Indian food for the 1st time last night since the op and wow it was amazing.. nice and spicy!

Blob ~ welcome..wow your cycles are LONG..isnt that frustrating now knowing when..your dates sound good , the more bd you can get in before OV the better. Fingers crossed 4 u.
Premont, angel, sorry to hear the witch got u..

Rogue/GG where are u?

all my watery cm has gone so may have missed ov, havent been up to bd ..hopefuly the lap will have delayed it
x

Titi ~ An HSG is a procedure where they insert a catheder into ur cervix and pump up ur uterus with gel and dye, then xray it to see if there are any deformities or blockages. Most of the time it cleans tubes out making it easier to conceive. I hear its not such a fun thing to experience :nope:and im probably going to have to have my cervix dialated because its inflammed :cry: i think i ovulated already cuz i had ewcm like ive never had before lol. seriously alot! Im so sorry about your BFN!!! Fingers X'd all who have get their BFP next time!!!! :happydance: PMA PMA PMA!! lol. We all need to start pampering ourselves and try to get our minds off of TTC!! I mean seriously its rediculous how much time we can spend in a day thinking about it, racking our brains with all the "whys" and "what ifs" we need to dedicate a month of ttc, to "pampering self". I say all break out the wine bottles and light those candles ladies!!!! no more routinely structured baby dancing, lets make romantic bd weeks lmao!

Hi muncho, glad ur feeling better.. I just drop in now and again the thread moves to fast for me and all of our buds got bumps bar us 3 :( , me and R tend to just keep in touch via fb so we dont miss each others messages, its easier lol I havnt really been on bnb that much anyway really busy at the moment but wish all the girlies well and hope for lots of bfp's. if you want to join me on facebook tho munch message me xxx

Hey all. I can confirm CD1 today. How frustrating, it'll be worse next month when it's a 'Am I late again? or do I test?'. The wench is really asking for a slap as it feels like I'm being kicked in my uterus.

Meanwhile my OH just got prescribed Diclofenac for suspected gout. It's an anti -inflammatory and I'm Googling any possible fertility side effects as I speak.

Hope everyone has :dust: PMA :dust: Especially the ladies staying away from the sticks!

Sorry the bitch got you fairygirl. :hugs: Hope you got rid of the cramps, although I'll bet you'd rather have those for a bit than gout - ouch! Hope the OH is OK and there aren't any possible fertility side-effects. Mind you, all the fertility side effects of things seem to affect the girlies, don't you think?
Abi x

Hey can i join in too :blush: My OH just decided that we can POSSIBLY TTC now :yipee: I would love a christmas BFP but i dont want to get my hopes up :lol:

Welcome blob! :hi:
There's something about having to wait for the OH to give us permission to try TTC that really does my head in! Hope yours is a short journey - we've just started cycle 14 ttc #2. :dohh:
Abi x

Hey girls!

WOW! :dohh: I totally dropped the ball! I definitely need to stay more up-to-date with our board! Its getting so big :hugs:

Hi to all the new members!

Sorry I haven't been on. DF's ex finally sent us the divorce papers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's lucky I wasn't within a few feet of her!!!! :finger:

She is trying for sole custody of my "stepson", saying that DF is unfit parent and that she needs him to pay her child support b/c she doesn't have a job and she has all these bills to pay. SHE LIVES WITH HER MOM and her MOM pays all her bills. Who is the unfit parent now??? Not only does she have her mom buy Mikie things he needs, she also gets his social security b/c he has cerebral palsy. DF doesn't see a dime of it!

I'm totally stressing and DF doesn't know how to comfort me :cry:
I just don't understand what kind of a woman would deny her child the right to his father. It's WRONG!!! She is being a huge B***H and is also claiming that she doesn't think DF should get Mikie b/c he has a younger woman in his life, (AKA ME!!!)

I'm feeling pretty down and not quite sure how to handle all this... Thank god :af: is pretty much over. Lol I'm getting too emotional!

I'm sorry everything's so stressful for you at the moment. I get upset over unfairness as well. You know he's a good dad and if he's done nothing wrong then I don't see how the courts would deny him shared custody. It's horrible what some people will do to spite an ex. Do you think her mum's influencing her at all?
Hope you've had a good night's sleep by the time you read this :hugs:
Abi x

Yea i'm kinda scared of coming here tbh..we didnt 'expect' Tabitha so its quite different to be trying and then the bad bits of it not happening etc. :(

My gawd this thread moves fast :rofl:

This thread is speedy!! I keep thinking I want to reply to people and try to remember peoples names,but by the time I get to the bottom I have forgotten!!

Blob - I guess it could be a bit more tricky ttc when breastfeeding? My daughter is 17 months now. I was feeding her morning and night at 12 months, as soon as I dropped the morning feed at 13 months, my periods were back, but irregular I completely stopped feeding at 15 months, I guess it takes time for our bodies to adjust!

Sonyabozonya - a friend of mine was ttc for 18 months, she then had that procedure you are talking about and the following month she conceived. So that makes the discomfort worth it.

Sounds like alot of us are expecting AF any day, cramping etc. I can feel it brewing, Im on day 28 now - expecting maybe a 31-35 day cycle, so this cramping is perfectly timed! rubbish! I keep trying to prepare myself to be positive about AF and that this time we may not be as lucky as we were last time (conceived first time), but its not working!!

We are moving house in a couple of weeks, so I guess if I do get AF it will be a blessing in disguise as I wont worry about lifting heavy boxes and furniture - there thats positive - loL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->