Tinsel Tots 2009

16DPO and i still havent started....not sure how to feel so im trying to take my mind off it. me and my OH have talked about it and we arent so worried if i start AF this month. we've not been overthinking it this cycle. im testing tomorrow if AF doesnt show. got everything crossed but i wont be upset if AF shows.

well i got to go move my bedroom around now, need more room in there, too many clothes haha.....typical female :rofl:

fingers crossed to all those that are testing soon, good luck for next time to those that got AF and congrats to BFPs. x

Ooh sounds promising if you're 16dpo doesn't it?? Let me know how you get on with the test hun. Hoping big time for you that AF doesn't come xx

Hey All, Im new to this TTCing, came off BCP on 1st Septermber had 2 bleeds then nothing in October, hoping AF shows soon so i can start checking OV... on a downer at the mo with this all...

welcome to our thread! We'll take your mind off it (or should that be "talk incessantly about it"?!). Sorry you're so stressed at the moment.
Abi x

Just read today's installments. Ended up with a pen and paper to remember what I wanted reply back.

angelblue: Yes I made it in. Really unsure what to do about testing. Never been in this position before, never had the need to poas. Everytime I think about it I add another day on. I'm convincing myself into waiting til December 22nd when AF will definately be long past due. Think it depends on how I feel in the 2ww. Theortically work will be too busy for me to think about it, but I think if anything I'll be thinking about symptom spotting more and work less.

Sonya: I like the wine and pampering idea. Unfortunately OH works most nights so I'll be drinking alone.

Muncho: Glad to see you're feeling better.

Abi: I checked the gout meds, as anti-inflammatories should be all ok and tmi but if he has any obstructions in his genital tract the meds will clear that too, kinda handy.

Emily: Just wanted to send you my best wishes during the custody issues.

I'm wishing the days away. Can't wait til pay day this time next week to see all my lovely back pay! Now I know I'm not the most festive person (although I am gonna really try) but I love the shopping part. We've got our pressies sorted, now OH wants to get new decorations and I'm gonna go out and get a real tree with my Dad. Can't wait!!
Gonna be quite funny looking at the advent calendar and thinking about the date, as gonna be thinking more in terms of my cycle than actually Christmas day.

Hi All.

Titi, Hope your ok and feeling a bit better.

EmilyLynn, I would be stressed if I was you. Hopefully she will realise that she is being wrong and change her mind. (You can hope)

I'm stressing out today. I have wee that looks like a yellow highlighter. Stupid antibiotics. I think it rules me out this month.

Have fingers crossed for everyone getting a BFP. Here's to next month.

I think that someone is trying to stop me as this is the second month where we have had a problem when i'm ovulating.

I'll I want for Xmas is a BFP.

It'll happen for all of us. I think my lesson for the year is to learn how to be patient.

Hope everyone is well.

Nic x

Hi All.

I'm stressing out today. I have wee that looks like a yellow highlighter. Stupid antibiotics. I think it rules me out this month.

I think that someone is trying to stop me as this is the second month where we have had a problem when i'm ovulating.

It'll happen for all of us. I think my lesson for the year is to learn how to be patient.

Hope everyone is well.

Nic x

Hi Nic-thanks for thinking of me. I am doing well today just allowed myself one half day of moping and now being positive and feeling much better. I think I need to learn patience as well-although I really just didn't want to go onto the year mark of TTC which will be the case if no tinsel tot.

DOn't count yourself out yet-I don't think antibiotics can mess you up too much in babymaking. I think.

Gotta get back to work.

Rogue-miss you!!!!!

16DPO and i still havent started....not sure how to feel so im trying to take my mind off it. me and my OH have talked about it and we arent so worried if i start AF this month. we've not been overthinking it this cycle. im testing tomorrow if AF doesnt show. got everything crossed but i wont be upset if AF shows.

well i got to go move my bedroom around now, need more room in there, too many clothes haha.....typical female :rofl:

fingers crossed to all those that are testing soon, good luck for next time to those that got AF and congrats to BFPs. x

Ooh sounds promising if you're 16dpo doesn't it?? Let me know how you get on with the test hun. Hoping big time for you that AF doesn't come xx

well i know i definitely ovulated on 3rd so that would mean AF was due on 17th right?? but if i go from last cycle i should have started today.....but if i go from the cycles before that one then i should have started AF on 17th anyway. so im unsure if im 2 days late or if im just a few hours late :wacko: very strange. i am normally on time with AF but last month was 2 days late, i just put that down to worrying too much though....im not going to think too much of it though, i dont want it playing on my mind this month. testing tomorrow if AF doesnt show but even if i get a BFN then i wont be too upset. i will wait and see what this week brings. thank you for your comment. xx :)

I'm wishing the days away. Can't wait til pay day this time next week to see all my lovely back pay! Now I know I'm not the most festive person (although I am gonna really try) but I love the shopping part. We've got our pressies sorted, now OH wants to get new decorations and I'm gonna go out and get a real tree with my Dad. Can't wait!!
Gonna be quite funny looking at the advent calendar and thinking about the date, as gonna be thinking more in terms of my cycle than actually Christmas day.[/QUOTE]

Hi Fairgirl.

You have given me a brilliant idea. I always have an advent calender. Think I might use it to count down my CD. Everytime I get a piece of chocolate I can think about the :bfp: and not the :witch:

Can't wait to get it out now!

Nic x

Glad you're feeling a bit better now Titi. :hugs: There's nothing to say you'll get to the year mark without a BFP - fingers crossed for cycle 12! We're on cycle 14 now and moving onto year 2 made me feel very sad, but we just have to get on with it. If I'd had a BFP this week #2 would have had the same due date as the radiographer gave us for #1; for some reason it seemed to be a good omen, but it wasn't.

Fingers crossed for you both, angelmyky and nuttynicnac (don't see why you'd be ruled out by the antibiotics nicnac - PMA!). :hugs:

fairygirl, it's refreshing to hear men's issues and bits being mentioned for a change, although I'm not sure he'd see it the same way :rofl:. It's almost a positive that he's got gout! Do you think that'll make it any less uncomfortable for him?

Muncho, when you see this, hope you're feeling better every day. Are you seeing any reason to BD? :hugs:

Abi x

Hi All.

Hope everyone is well.

Nic x

Hi Nic-thanks for thinking of me. I am doing well today just allowed myself one half day of moping and now being positive and feeling much better. I think I need to learn patience as well-although I really just didn't want to go onto the year mark of TTC which will be the case if no tinsel tot.

DOn't count yourself out yet-I don't think antibiotics can mess you up too much in babymaking. I think.

Gotta get back to work.

Rogue-miss you!!!!!

We can always start Easter Chicks. (not that we need to as we will all have :bfp:

x

Fingers crossed for you both, angelmyky and nuttynicnac (don't see why you'd be ruled out by the antibiotics nicnac - PMA!). :hugs:

Abi x

Hi Abster,

It is the water infection which makes me rule it out as it can be a bit painful. Plus OH has a lung infection which means he can't breathe so no :sex: for me!

Feel much better after looking at all the support that happens in here. Thanks Everyone. This is the most support I think I have ever had :thumbup:

Hi girlies

It takes so long to catch up! Just want to say sorry to you guys that the witch has got - we ought to drop a house on her!

I am cd10 now - only came off sun, but started practicing and looking out for the big O this wkend! I am trying to be positive - my preggy friend said to me today to enjoy all the stages of this experience including the 'trying' as there are so many stages and they go so quickly! She actually made me stop and think - and shes right! I am going to try and enjoy this! (obviously I enjoy the BD part!)

So PMA and lots of babydust to all - anyone testing around the 7th dec?

x x x

Sounds like we are in the same boat, Angelblue! I'm cd12 and should be ov in the next few days as well! I have a 30 day cycle on average- so I will be testing either the 7th or 8th!!!! We should buddy up...if you want to!? :hugs: Its nice to know that there is someone here with a similar cycle to me! Well, good luck this cycle...enjoy all the upcoming bd! And LOTS of :dust:

YAY!!! I've been looking for a cycle buddy! :friends: You can help me with my will power when it comes to testing! How long have you been ttc? is this #1? I'm never too sure when I ov - I just tend to go by the '14 days before af due' which for us is around the wkend. We're :sex: lots already! PM me if and when u feel the need buddy!

:dust: to you

angelblue: Yes I made it in. Really unsure what to do about testing. Never been in this position before, never had the need to poas. Everytime I think about it I add another day on. I'm convincing myself into waiting til December 22nd when AF will definately be long past due. Think it depends on how I feel in the 2ww. Theortically work will be too busy for me to think about it, but I think if anything I'll be thinking about symptom spotting more and work less.

Gonna be quite funny looking at the advent calendar and thinking about the date, as gonna be thinking more in terms of my cycle than actually Christmas day.

Wow I dont think I can wait that long to test - 2ww is torture! Good on ya girl! I was terrible with symptom spotting last month - think I had a 'phanthom pregnancy' lol!

Loving the advent calendar idea - but it I get a :bfn: I'll be so upset I'll eat the whole lot (better buy a spare one for the cupboard!)

WOW Abster-that would have been really crazy to have same due date, huh?

No matter what happens with our BFPs we have to keep this thread. This is the most support I've ever had too and you are such a wonderful bunch of women!!! :hugs: hugs: :friends::hugs: : )

fairygirl, it's refreshing to hear men's issues and bits being mentioned for a change, although I'm not sure he'd see it the same way :rofl:. It's almost a positive that he's got gout! Do you think that'll make it any less uncomfortable for him?

Abi x

The gout is in his feet and doesn't seem to be bothering him in the bedroom so far. He is always moaning about one ailment or the other and finally got him to the Dr. He is looking forward to ttc coz he is broody to say the least! Be interesting to see how he copes with all the :sex: as he doesn't have a very high libido.

Fairy Girl - good luck with the ttc, you may have to tempt your OH then a few days!

I am sat here - day 28 - trying to be positive, but I have an aching lower back, abdominal pain, proper AF symptoms - I feel like I am going to go up to the loo and discover AF :cry:

Fairy Girl - good luck with the ttc, you may have to tempt your OH then a few days!

I am sat here - day 28 - trying to be positive, but I have an aching lower back, abdominal pain, proper AF symptoms - I feel like I am going to go up to the loo and discover AF :cry:

I already have a back up plan to fulfill his wanting to dtd in other rooms.

Fingercrossed AF doesn't show. If she does then you'll get a Tinsel Tot next cycle!! xx

Hey girls.

Thank you for all the support! :hugs: Its really helping me out. Sometimes I just feel so down... UGH!

GL to everyone thats planning on testing! I'm crossing my fingers for lots of :bfp:s!!!!

Hi Mrs Barrowman.. welcome to the team!

Fingers crossed your AF doesn't turn up Angelmyky. Let us know how the test goes tomorrow.. how exciting! Will also have my fingers crossed for you nuttynicnak and twinklestar!

LOL to Angelblue's idea about eating the whole calendar! I would do the same!

Fairygirl.. my oh is the same. This month I have tried a few new things to try and get him interested a bit more!! I think the thought of a BFP was more of an incentive for him though.

thank you fish&chips. AF still not here and i havent even had a show either. im excited about taking the test tomorrow morning :D but im still not going over the top with thinking about it though.

i will keep you gals updated.....im off to bed soon. me and OH are going to watch a movie on the laptop :D

night everyone xx

(oh and i still havent had any pepsi or fox creams......my OH keeps offering me pepsi but i constantly say no. i just keep it in my mind that im giving it up for a tinsel tot and i wont go back on my word :) plus at the moment im addicted to eating "cheerios".....been hooked on them for about a week now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->