Tinsel Tots 2009

i havent really been symptom spotting this cycle. but when you get constantly tired, hungry and weepy then you cant really ignore it. i havent thought too much about the whole TTC/pregnancy thing. ive took my mind off it this month, i didnt want to worry and make myself late then think im pregnant when im not......but even though i havent worried, im still late and i got a weird BFN, if the test didnt take so long to show up then i wouldnt be too bothered but that was my last test and i cant afford to get any more :( im stuck in limbo, all i have to do is try to ignore whats happening and focus on something else. ive just got to play the waiting game again. thanks for the comment :D x

COngratulations lil_angel! Fantastic news! You must be thrilled. :hugs:

angelmyky, hang on in there, it may just be that your HCG levels aren't high enough. Leave it a few more days and test again.

I've just made my first acupuncture appointment, for monday. Two of my friends went there and have very good things to report (babies!).

Thanks Abster....yeah im so happy!! Couldnt believe it!!! :)

Lil xx

congrats lil..
Angel, fingers crossed Af does not show..
Abster ~ what day of your cycle will you be on Monday, Im going on tuesday and ill be CD 19. im hoping we can some in before Dec Ov dates

GG ~ keep forgetting you are getting married..

yes its going to be very tight lol but as i sit here with my legs in the air..i dont care i cant wait just to fit into a dress lol at least my hair and skin would be lovely x

congrats lil..
Angel, fingers crossed Af does not show..
Abster ~ what day of your cycle will you be on Monday, Im going on tuesday and ill be CD 19. im hoping we can some in before Dec Ov dates

GG ~ keep forgetting you are getting married..

Hiya muncho. I'll be cd7. When do you expect to ov again? They like to see you once a week, according to my friends, and will start straight away after a short consultation when you first arrive. One of my friends was on her 12th cycle trying to conceive her 2nd when she went for her first appt and that was the cycle she conceived. I know there's always the argument that it might have happened anyway, but acupuncturists wouldn't claim fertility benefits if it wasn't true, in my opinion. Good luck to both of us!
I'm hoping she can stop my sinuses being so gunky in the morning as well - it's the only time I get to do my yoga and I've managed it about 3 times in 4 weeks - not good enough!

Abi x

oh angelmyky.. you sound like you're really going through it today. Big hugs.. hang in there because as abster said, you may still be pregnant. If you are not, then don't fret as you have another month for a Tinsel Tot! We're all going through this together and feel each other's pain every time a BFN pops up. We will also be with you with you get your BFP!

x

abster - hope it goes well on Monday. Let us know what it's like! I can't imagine having needles stuck in me.. but hec I would do anything for a BFP! x

Pants. I've just read that a faint line on the OPK tests is a negative. Mine was really faint and I didn't realise so took it to be a positive. Well that means I could have messed up this month and could easily be out. Arse.

Congatulations lil_angel and mommywishes :dust:

Fish&chips: Have you opk since?

Well we've just booked a Christmas meal with our friends on Dec 4th which is quite likely my O day. So I've said we must :sex: as soon as I get home from work, then we can get ready to go out. Anxious to be drinking that night though.

As for acupuncture. I had it years back for my knees. Sat for 10 minutes with needles in them, the next day they felt heavy, and then no more pain. I'd quite happily try it again.

Hi fairygirl, I stopped testing as thought one positive was enough. I don't think it could have been much later and we bd-ed a few days before so fingers crossed we've done enough anyway. I'm just starting to worry that I'm not ovulating as as did various tests and none were positive and I never seem to have EWCM. Have started to temp now so that should tell me and I'm a bit more clued up on CM so maybe next month will be ok.. it's just a long wait when you are worried that there is something wrong.

Hi fairygirl, I stopped testing as thought one positive was enough. I don't think it could have been much later and we bd-ed a few days before so fingers crossed we've done enough anyway. I'm just starting to worry that I'm not ovulating as as did various tests and none were positive and I never seem to have EWCM. Have started to temp now so that should tell me and I'm a bit more clued up on CM so maybe next month will be ok.. it's just a long wait when you are worried that there is something wrong.

Are your cycles regular enough? I think CM can be fertile when watery and slippery too, do you get this instead of the strechy stuff? I've noticed I get this for days whereas the jelly stuff only appears a couple of times.

My cycles are always pretty regular. Tbh I don't think I've tested the CM correctly. I don't have much so should have been doing it internally so I just assumed I was either dry or occasionally sticky. Somebody on this site mentioned that it may be because I'm using antihistamines which can cause a lack of CM.

If all else fails I've read about using real eggwhites. I tried EPO one cycle, but it messed me up completely. Now I know the watery stuff is ok, I'm not trying anything else.

I've got some pre-seed which we've used a couple of times.. it's more the fact I can't tell if I've ovulated. Hopefully I'll know next month if I get a BFN this time. It could mean that I'm actually quite a few days on in my cycle and therefore can test mid-late next week.

lol fairygirl!! I calculated today roughly when I will ov next month if I get a BFN this month. It falls on the weekend we are staying away in a cottage with friends and our 18 month old is sharing our room - DAMN IT!!!

lol fairygirl!! I calculated today roughly when I will ov next month if I get a BFN this month. It falls on the weekend we are staying away in a cottage with friends and our 18 month old is sharing our room - DAMN IT!!!

What a pain!!
You're going to have to be at it every day before you go away and as soon as you get back then... or sneak downstairs and hope nobody hears you... :haha:
Are you really that certain of when you'll ovulate if you get a BFN?
Abi x

no Im not 100% abster, I based it on a 34 day cycle, so the average of my last 4. However if this month decides to be a 48 day-er then I may be lucky and be at home!

Time for a nice glass of wine!!!!

My cycles are always pretty regular. Tbh I don't think I've tested the CM correctly. I don't have much so should have been doing it internally so I just assumed I was either dry or occasionally sticky. Somebody on this site mentioned that it may be because I'm using antihistamines which can cause a lack of CM.

I don't trust OPK's - they never worked for me, even when I had ewcm (it can be that if your LH surge is very sudden and you're testing once a day you can miss it. Someone on here advised that early to mid-afternoon is good and then again some people seem to get through several a day trying to catch ov.
I've heard that antihistamines can dry up cm.

Drinking pure, unadulterated grapefuit juice cd7-17 is supposed to help you to produce more cm. There's all sorts of advice on cm in a thread called Increases Your Fertility Chances Naturally - I'll bump it up for you. It may also have advice about what else could be causing your scant cm.

I'll bump up that thread now.

I wonder if there's a homeopathic remedy you could use instead of antihistamines - I have hayfever but had to find alternatives to antihistamines because I don't like using them.

You may well find that once you're pregnant/mummy your allergy isn't as bad - my hayfever certainly cleared up a lot after #1. I still have the rhinitis though, giving me a horribly stuffy nose in the morning. Hoping the acupuncture will help sort that out. Will let you know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->