Tinsel Tots 2009

Can I join? Am just waiting for AF to show in the next couple of days and then will be ready to start trying :happydance:

Welcome Scarlett

Hope AF does not come :)

If you want go to the 1st page and have a read and let me know if you wnat me to add anything

xx

Hi Girls, I am over here now, want to stay with you girls until you get the BFP's but not sure if I should be. The nurses told me to wait for 2 cycles before trying, just to give my lining chance build up etc. Also not sure what the cycles will be like, I am pretty regular, so hoping will get back to norm asap. I should be due my 2 cycles in Dec though if i go back to normal days. Will see how I am after 1st cycle. Also me and OH have said laid back approach to this especially WHEN i do get the next BFP. Going to tip toe lightly on this one.

But as a late starter I would also gladly give up my precious KFC, roast beef monster munch and chocolate if it gets me a healthy pregnancy soon as lol.

Lets get the PMA raised for the festive period, and have santa bring extra babydust to us all. x x x x x x

hello my B&B BFF's!

Lets just say it is a good thing I live in the states where we have rotten, boring candy because I too would have a sugar addiction if I lived there with you Rogue! yummmmm!!
About the only thing nice where I live is the beautiful palm tree beaches-that's all.

I agree! If we had such yummy things as she listed I would be a whale!
We americans are addicted to Chocolate. Chocolate anything! And Gummy stuff... Worms, bears, sour patch kids... We even have chocolate covered gummy bears :dohh:
I've got to go check out page one to see what I need to give up....

Hi Girls, I am over here now, want to stay with you girls until you get the BFP's but not sure if I should be. The nurses told me to wait for 2 cycles before trying, just to give my lining chance build up etc. Also not sure what the cycles will be like, I am pretty regular, so hoping will get back to norm asap. I should be due my 2 cycles in Dec though if i go back to normal days. Will see how I am after 1st cycle. Also me and OH have said laid back approach to this especially WHEN i do get the next BFP. Going to tip toe lightly on this one.

But as a late starter I would also gladly give up my precious KFC, roast beef monster munch and chocolate if it gets me a healthy pregnancy soon as lol.

Lets get the PMA raised for the festive period, and have santa bring extra babydust to us all. x x x x x x
Welcome finally!!

shame about the waiting game. Dont know what to say about that as i dont have any experience but we are glad to have you xxx

Can I join? Am just waiting for AF to show in the next couple of days and then will be ready to start trying :happydance:

Welcome Scarlett

Hope AF does not come :)

If you want go to the 1st page and have a read and let me know if you wnat me to add anything

xx

Thank you! I'm going to give up alcohol and try and eat healthier!

I resolve to get our finances in order for a BFP. No more eating out, no more spending friviously. And even after we get our :bfp: we will keep on the straight and narrow. I promise!!!!:flower:

wow this thread moves to quickly i get all my motherly duties out of the way and theres to much to catch up on:dohh:

i must remember to take a 5 min :coffee: break and put my feet up to catch up before i take my daughter to nursery.

welcome to all the new ladies who have joined lovely to have you onboard and heres hoping we have lots of :bfp: from everyone.

not much to report from me cd4 now af has turned to light spotting and now just wanting december to hurry up so i can ov and get my bfp :D am going to put my all into this month depending on when i ov i could be due on my birthday so i am determined to get that bfp and a baby for my birthday :D x

p.s i am now craving rainbow drops i love them!!!!

Welcome DEE

i have heard of some good success with clomid although i think it can dry you up:(

fingers crossed for your 2ww - only a week left before you test - seems like ages away i suppose xx

Yes, it does seem like forever and ever! I've been looking at other posts on clomid and am concerned that it changes ovulation dates for some people and because timing is crucial for us (OH is away alot) I won't want to miss the big day!

I'm trying to get the nice sparkly signatures, I don't think i'm doing it right though. I'm copying the link with no gaps and all i get is a box with a red cross in it, am I doing something wrong?:sad1:

Finally abster's got it! Everyone's moved over to Tinsel Tots!! Thought the November thread had gone quiet... Didn't even click when Muncho sent me an invite :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
Better late than never!
I'm 4dpo and cd22 so should be expecting the hag next week. My cycles til now have been 25-31 days, but thi sis the first cycle I've been taking B-100, so I've ovulated later and am hoping my LP will be longer too. Would certainly help with the :bfp: Can't tell you when I'll be testing as I don't test til I'm overdue.. I also get no pre-hag symptoms since having #1 so I get no notice either (I also don't get cramps any more, so there's no way O can claim it's a bad thing).

How do I get the Tinsel Tots logo (I noticed the wrong spelling when I was reading through posts just now rogue - see! I do pick up on some things! :rofl: )
How do I add a link to my journal to my signature?
How do I get notifications of replies to threads I'm subscribed to?
When am I going to shut up?!
Now.
Abi x

:dust: to all!

wow this thread moves to quickly i get all my motherly duties out of the way and theres to much to catch up on:dohh:

i must remember to take a 5 min :coffee: break and put my feet up to catch up before i take my daughter to nursery.

welcome to all the new ladies who have joined lovely to have you onboard and heres hoping we have lots of :bfp: from everyone.

not much to report from me cd4 now af has turned to light spotting and now just wanting december to hurry up so i can ov and get my bfp :D am going to put my all into this month depending on when i ov i could be due on my birthday so i am determined to get that bfp and a baby for my birthday :D x

p.s i am now craving rainbow drops i love them!!!!

Hey Babytots-
I gave it my ALL this month too-for a birthday baby. My BD is 11/30 will be 34. How about you?

Scarlett, go to pages 8/9/10 theres a bit where i tell someone how i did it, coz i had the same problem..

babytots , i know what you mean by the thread moving so quickly, it takes ages catching up if you havent been around during the day...its a full time job...

Dee, dont know much about clomid, i may be going on it, so it will be interesting to see how you get on. hopefully it wont make too many changes and its a pain if Oh isnt around -like yours. SO ANNOYING!!

abster...duhhhh welcome. maybe the old bonfire thread and this was a bit confusing..anyway you are hear now. Read above for how you can get the sig..dont know the answer to the subscription thing..

ANYMORE questions??? only joking..

Im cd 6 and im having a bit of CM is this normal, i cant remember ??

Thank you Muncho, but I still can't get it to work lol. I've tried both ways now with no luck.

Scarlett83, did you try page 4? There's a link there that worked for me.

Thanks for the invite Muncho! I joined this site today but we've been ttc for 4-5 months.

I'm still quite new to the charts etc but I believe I'm at my most fertile about now but my husband is away so hey ho. I've had cramps over the last few days so I'm not sure what that is all about as I don't think I've ovulated yet.

I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP.

Baby dust to you all x

Welcome fish &chips ( hmm could do with some now actually...

bum about dh being away...such a small window of opportunity.
You will find everyone on here very friendly and helpful..

if you would like the tinsel tots sig go to page 4 and follow the instructions

Also read page 1 and let me know if you would like me to add anything

Yipppeeeeeee more members....x

Thanks Muncho. I know, especially as he was away last month as well. Hey ho.

Oooh a sign! Will have a look. How exciting. If you could add that I promise to do more exercise on page 1 that would be great, thanks.

I've already found the ladies on here very helpful. There is so much to learn!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->