Tinsel Tots 2009

Just realised....i treally need tinsel tots in my life .!!!!! Sign me up !! ( how do i do it??????)xxxx

Muncho: nah its kinda dry white? too early for Ov. Infact no point in even BD as i guess any sperm will be flushed away on friday during the lap :([/QUOTE]

So I think it goes like this:
Menstruation--> Sticky-->Creamy-->Eggwhite-->Dry or Sticky->Menstruation

Fish&Chips, I've missed a number of opportunities because OH is away too!!

Hi kalou1972! You've already joined so welcome.

Dee - We'll just have to make sure they make up for it! x

Evenin All.....how is everyone?? All had a good day?? Mine has been dire...Boooo....feeling down in the dumps and work pressures annoying me, can't even have any sweeties!!! i think that the only thing that will cheer me up is if BabyTots has some rainbow drops on my behalf!!!lol!!!! And had to chuckle to myself about the chocolate covered gummy bears premont!!! what a crime to sweets!!!LOL!!

So yeah, starting to feel much better now im home and have read through everyone's post - Muncho i can understand that it must be like full time work.....we are moving so quick and lots of lovely new ladies joining!! Maybe we can pay you in cream cakes after you get your BFP! Ah, and thanks for the virtual slap - i def needed it!!lol!!!

have been drinking copious amounts of that nasty grapfruit juice and i still have NO cm ??? thnk its a bit weird cos i am sure that it wasn't like this last month and i'm supposed to be in fertile stage on sat.....question for anyobdy: some ppl say that you don't ovulate every month, are their signs prior that would indicate you're not going to ov???

Also a question for us to think about which i think was mentioned in Bonfire Babies or maybe somewhere else in BnB......How are we gonna tell our OH's when we get our BFPs????

Have a fun evening, off to make dinner for the boy. Lv. R -x-

ps Kalou - loved your entrace!!! check out Muncho's page 1 and then paste the sig onto your profile...et voila, sorted!! Team Tinsel Tots!! Whoop!!!

Hi Rogue, I've been having the same cm issues but have found that it's probably as I regularly take antihistamines. I'll be interested to hear if it could be related to not ovulating.

Hi Rogue
I had OV pains this month, a positive surge and the OV temps but sticky and EWCM never made an entrance. Just 1 or 2 days of creamy...then just REALLY watery for a LONG time and now back to creamy again (dontcha just love the things we talk about???). Anyhow sure I ovulated but wonder if the cm is why I haven't gotten a bfp yet. I am haven't checked cm before this month and although I'm sure I've seen ewcm at some point I don't recall anything like that recently.
This cycle I tried Robitusson-I heard it could help thin mucus to get pregnant and I did it for my whole fertile time and wonder if that is why it was so watery.
HOPEFULLY I will be done charting this month with a BFP but if not I will skip Robitusson and try the Grapefruit Juice next cycle and report what happens.
I think Muncho told me I could use ACTUAL egg white but niether myself nor DH wants to resort to this at this time, lol.

muncho im getting it too im im cd 8 been getting it for couple of days think its just my body gearing up again for O as clear blue moniter hasnt detected anything xxx

rouge what makes u think u will be in fertile stage on sat? your cycle is 30 days so u will prob be in fertile stage a bit later... eee ur my exact cycle day and cycle length we really r good buddies and if we get our bfp's this month we will have same dd !!
its stillp early days stop over-analysing your cm and give the g/fruit juice a chance lol!

Doctor says he thinks it wasnt likely I O last month cos I was sick and bloods show low progesterone but I had symtpms of O

did u also know ur body can get ready for O and then change its mind and then maybe do the same thing a bit later and O xxxx

I've done a bit of research and I've heard you can use real egg whites! Not sure about that idea though!

If you get a bit carried away with the baby making you might end up with a meringue in the oven instead of a bun!!! lol!

hahahaha!!! I just laughed out loud, oh looked at me like im a fool x

Hey ladies,
I'm not sure if you have been introduced to the website Fertility Friend or not, but it is a fab web site for TTCers who are just starting charting. It gives wonderful info about OV, CM and lots of ttc related stuff. I highly suggest checking it out!

Hi Girls, I am over here now, want to stay with you girls until you get the BFP's but not sure if I should be. The nurses told me to wait for 2 cycles before trying, just to give my lining chance build up etc. Also not sure what the cycles will be like, I am pretty regular, so hoping will get back to norm asap. I should be due my 2 cycles in Dec though if i go back to normal days. Will see how I am after 1st cycle. Also me and OH have said laid back approach to this especially WHEN i do get the next BFP. Going to tip toe lightly on this one.
KittyKat~ Have you had a MC?

Welcome Premont!!! i find the temp thing a little confusing, being only on my 2nd cycle (and last one as i and the rest of us will get our Tinsel Tot!!! PMA PMA PMA!!!heheee) i haven't charted temps before just CM, may start charting tomorrow as have the right thermometer now (i think??) what am i looking for? i'm guessing peaks in temp?

Rogue~ FF will really help explain what to look for for OV. With Temping, you only know you've ov'd AFTER it's happened. You will see a dip, and then a consistant rise for 3 or more days in your temps. So it's good to do to see how regular you are with OV, find out your LP length, and make sure your progesterone levels are where they should be after OV.

I charted for many cycles, so I know I usually OV between CD10-14 and have a LP of about 13 days. Though I do have a good rise in my temps, my lp was seeming to get shorter as I started spotting about 5 days before AF was due. So I got put on progesterone. Hopefully it will work!

Yay! Finally managed to copy and paste tinsel tots into my sig! Only several blundering failures...
Oh I'm making myself look wonderful, I know.
Abi x

muncho im getting it too im im cd 8 been getting it for couple of days think its just my body gearing up again for O as clear blue moniter hasnt detected anything xxx

rouge what makes u think u will be in fertile stage on sat? your cycle is 30 days so u will prob be in fertile stage a bit later... eee ur my exact cycle day and cycle length we really r good buddies and if we get our bfp's this month we will have same dd !!
its stillp early days stop over-analysing your cm and give the g/fruit juice a chance lol!

Doctor says he thinks it wasnt likely I O last month cos I was sick and bloods show low progesterone but I had symtpms of O

did u also know ur body can get ready for O and then change its mind and then maybe do the same thing a bit later and O xxxx

Hey GG!!!! I know i no!! i am getting a little confused, my ticker thing says one thing but then when i use the OV calc i found on the net it was telling me from 14th - it tells me fertile window between 14-19th to get busy in the bedroom.....??? isn't this right?? me thinks that you may have to put me straight honey....lolol! i can't even temp right....temp'd after a shower this am. Doh!:dohh: TBH i guess i shouldn't even me doing any of this charting as last month i was harping on about listening to ones own body etc etc....now i am a little more desperate and trying anything!!! so, dare i ask...when are we fertile then??? :rofl: let me know buddy :friends: cos i don't want to miss it this time...........

AND have to say what has cheered me up the most today and probably for the rest of the week is:
OH: What you doin?
Me: (cracking egg behind him) ahhh don't worry darling just opening this bottle of lube i got from Anne Summers....its not as sticky as the last one....

LOLOL! Love it!! Titi, so true the things we talk about.....and you know what makes me giggle even more, is that if i don't get my BFP this month i might actually try it......(ahahaa, lets see if anyone remembers that.....lol!) Ahhh, too much laughing at the laptop....trying to get some shopping done, need a new outfit for fri! eeek! have no clue what to buy....

hahhaaa Meringues!!! SICK!
But yes it is true- Egg whites are the best replacement as they are completley protien. Dont think I'd dare, but some ladies have...

Hey Muncho,
I'm a potato fiend and sometimes just cant help myself if there are crisps in the house. I pledge not to go to the chip shop and not to have any more than one packet of crisps a day.
That good enough?
Love your opening bits on p 1!
Abi x

Hi Girlies back from my work trip!!! Been to Liverpool - it was so different to what I expected - shopping is amazing!

God its taken me ages to read all the posts and catch up!

I'm cd3 waiting for witch to piss off so I can BD like theres no tomorrow!

So excited about my sparkly sig - Mucho love pg1, for my BFP I am giving up alcohol, and will try my hardest to only drink decaff, only have chocolate once a week and will sell my motorbike!

Fingers crossed for all of us - I will def help kick some ass if we dont get it this month!

x x x

Hi Ladies!

My DH and I just bought opk's. I've never used them before and wondered if anyone had experience? I've been off bcp since January and still my cycle can vary in length from 26-30 days. So, when should I start testing with them? I'm only cd4...my af is just now starting to slow and turn to spotting so I'd figure I have a few days before I should start testing- don't you think???:shrug:

Oh, and on a side note...we had a department meeting today- probably close to 250 people... and I SWEAR that at least half the women under the age of 50 were pregnant and showing! :wacko: (and since I'm a teacher most of my co-workers are women- so that was a lot of women!!!) Why is it that when you start trying to get something- and want it SOOO bad- it feels like EVERYONE around you has it but you :dohh: OK- just needed to get that off of my chest and move on! :winkwink: Thanks for listening! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->