• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

Thanks guys its definitely exciting and nerve racking to be so close to test. Aphy i tested at 10dpo it was a bfn lol. I have to do at least 1 early one ha ha.
Sore boobs and vivid dreams/awful sleep are my main symptoms
I dont usually get these ones so its making me think....
I am crossing my fingers for all you lovely ladies!! Be sure to keep us all in the loop!

So, instead of obsessing today i decided to go out into my yard and pick as many fresh veggies as i could and use them for dinner tonight.
Besides that i am weening 7 puppies so they keep me VERY busy too.
Make health food and play with puppies. Makes the day fly by!

Hi ladies:) mind if i join the conversation? Im also on my 2ww.. Today is my 7dpo.. The wait is killing me!! I was diagnosed with pcos and weve been trying for a year now. We just had our 2nd iui last aug10th with meds and ive been praying soooo hard!! Im very anxious bc i dont have any s/sx of pregnancy or whatsoever just mild bb tenderness and mild cramps here and there.. Has anyone of yall experience pregnancy symptoms? Are yall taking hpt at the end of 2ww? My doctor wants to see me on sept 3rd which makes it 3ww for me... I'll keep yall in my prayers!!!

That actually sounds like fun OilyMumma, and dinner must have been delishes!

I also caved (again) and did a test this morning but BFN

Hi Uremysunshine, Fx for you this cycle!

How is everyone else doing today?

OilyMamma good way to keep yourself busy! I bet food was amazing! Symptoms are sounding promising too!! Fingers crossed.

Uremysunshine that is rubbish you have an extra week wait!

Aphy dont blame you caving - I am dying to test already. How are you feeling after it?

I am not too bad today, had a mild obsess with OH last night as I worked out if we got PG this month I would have the 12 week scan around the anniversary of my Mum passing away telling myself this was a sign! :haha: I am officially crazy!! OH told me to calm down! DD is away this week too so don't have her to keep me busy!

Sophm, I ironically woke in a good mood actually (I took the test at 02:00am when I went to the bathroom) which is a relief. I have mentioned before that for some reason my head just doesn't seem into it this cycle and it still feels that way. Previously I would have gotten quite down by getting a BFN, even though I know 10dpo is still early but so many other ladies seem to get such early BFP's that it would influence me.

Such a good thing actually about being a bit 'distant' from is all cause we visiting friends this weekend who just found out they having a little boy and they starting trying pretty much around same time as what we did

I am glad you didnt get upset Aphy. I hate seeing that :bfn: :growlmad: I am dying to test but want to hold off until end of the month if I can! That is hard isn't it, because you are happy for your friends but still makes you down! My best friend got pregnant after her second month trying and over the moon for them but still a bit sad that we arent yet!

Welcome uremysunshine! I feel for you hun having a 3ww! Fingers crossed for you though!

Ooooooh Aphy how exciting that your testing! Even if it was a bfn but still early! My youngest I got a bfn at 10dpo and a BFP at 12dpo.

Today was a really weird day for me, I had like a lightheaded feeling all day? Also felt like the start of a headache and what I can only describe as itchy nipples! Lol It was only off and on during the day though so probably means nothing. 4 days till I'm going to start testing!!

tobemum ooo they sound like promising symptoms! Will it be 9dpo when you start testing?

I have no symptoms what so ever! I don't think this will be my month! :nope:

Yep 9DPO but I will not be disappointed if it's a bfn I just think testing will help me get through this time!

I am obsessed with the thread on here about symptoms and honestly heaps of the ladies that got a BFP had no symptoms or only a few so don't think that makes you out sophm!

I only have 1 test in the house at the moment so that will help me hold off for longer I think! Make sure you let us know when you test!

I was just reading through some posts on the symptoms by DPO. I don't know why I think it makes me out as I didnt notice many symptoms with DD but I am much crazier this time! :haha:

I was just told at work that I have to attend a panel interview thing (as panel member not interviewee) in another town from 6-9 Sept which if I did my sums correctly is most likely slap bang my fertile period next cycle :cry:

I would have to leave after work on the 05th already and then its my nephews birthday the 10th so will have to stay the weekend (the panel is in the same town as where my sister lives and my brother lives 30 min away from there so I would have to go see my nephew) meaning I am away from home basically from 05-11 Sept. I think I might O around 7/8/9th :dohh:

Tobemum - I have read of a lot of ladies having itchy nipples before a BFP so really holding thumb for you!

Sophm - you aren't out til AF shows! Specially since you didnt have symptoms with your prev BFP either. But only keeping 1 test in the house is such a smart move to prevent early testing; don't think I would have the self discipline for that!

aw Aphy, i'm sorry! Maybe you can get some BD'ing in before you leave and they will stay alive in time for O day :) Stay positive!

Last night OH and I played scrabble while I did laundry so I didn't just sit there and obsess over the way my body felt while we watched TV. I believe I O'd on Sunday, and yesterday I felt a little crampy. I don't know, it could just be phantom symptoms and my brain is playing tricks on me. AF is due on 08/27. and i have ZERO tests in the house so that helps to hold off on testing. OH brought up me being pregnant again yesterday, and how bad he wants it. I hate seeing his disappointment every time that stupid witch shows up. I asked him though how he was going to handle his drinking buddy being closed for maintenance. He just laughed and said it will take some getting used to not going for our Bloody Marys on Sunday and having a beer with me some nights but it will be all worth it. I can't wait to see how good of a daddy he'd be! :)

Tonight to keep busy we're going to dinner with OH's sister. Which shall be interesting because she's always got something crazy to tell us. haha

Have any of you ladies decided how you wanna tell your OH once you get that BFP? Or do you want him next to you while you're taking it?

Thats a shame Aphy, like Kristy said maybe try and get some in before you go? Or could OH come up to stay too?

Kristy your OH sounds very supportive! I have bought a baby grow with OHs favourite football team saying 'Me and my Daddy support Liverpool' planning on giving him that as a present. It has been in my drawer for 1 year now hiding! How about you?

Thats a shame Aphy, like Kristy said maybe try and get some in before you go? Or could OH come up to stay too?

Kristy your OH sounds very supportive! I have bought a baby grow with OHs favourite football team saying 'Me and my Daddy support Liverpool' planning on giving him that as a present. It has been in my drawer for 1 year now hiding! How about you?

He's so supportive, and amazing. I couldn't ask for a better partner, honestly. :cloud9:

I have no idea how I wanna tell him. I thought about ordering one of those coffee cups that says you're going to be a daddy at the bottom. But i'd be too anxious for him to finish his coffee. And I thought about buying a shirt for me to wear saying something about bump growing. I though about just giving him the HPT. eeeek i have no idea how I will tell him.

You're strong for having that for a year already. Its a really cute idea though. To be honest, i'll probably be too excited once i get that BFP and i'll just blab it to him lol and then ruin everything. :haha: :wacko:

They are a few good ideas too!! I am sure you will know what to do when it happens - fingers crossed the end of this month!!

I am going to make sure I test after OH has gone to work so I have to wait until we are both home in the night! I always test in secret - mainly because OH tells me off for testing too much! :haha:

lol if OH knew how much I tested last month he probably would've called me crazy. I'm just going to try and avoid the store to buy any HPT until next week. I'll make OH go to the store if we need anything. I can't control myself. And knowing I don't have one in the house is easier.

Fingers crossed for you too!! I have this gut feeling that August is a lucky month for all of us on this forum. :)

Today is 12DPO for me and i sat in the bathroom staring at the test. I now have line eye lol.
Im going to call this a BFN and assume i am out for this cycle. Ill know for sure when AF arrives and im sure she will come.
Ah well. I can have a few drinks this weekend and prepare myself for another week of bbd and another very long tww.

Today is 12DPO for me and i sat in the bathroom staring at the test. I now have line eye lol.
Im going to call this a BFN and assume i am out for this cycle. Ill know for sure when AF arrives and im sure she will come.
Ah well. I can have a few drinks this weekend and prepare myself for another week of bbd and another very long tww.

girl you're not out until AF arrives!

Lets see the test

Kristy that is a good idea to have no tests in the house! Last month I found myself not planning on testing then going for a wee and the next thing I knew I had done a test! :haha: I was adamant last month I was, 10days late as well bloody AF!

OilyMamma, don't count yourself out until you have AF! Are you usually very regular? Maybe give it 2 days and test again! Can always post a picture to us to confirm if you have line eye!

I really hope this is all our months, that would be lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->