• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

With child #1 i texted hubby a pic of the test and said congratulations.
Nothing extravagant or personal about it lol. Never really thought to do anything fancy or fun. I might with this next one though. We will see lol

Today is 12DPO for me and i sat in the bathroom staring at the test. I now have line eye lol.
Im going to call this a BFN and assume i am out for this cycle. Ill know for sure when AF arrives and im sure she will come.
Ah well. I can have a few drinks this weekend and prepare myself for another week of bbd and another very long tww.

girl you're not out until AF arrives!

Lets see the test

Ha ha i tore it to bits hunting for a second line lol. Now its up to AF to decide to arrive or not. My next test will be after she no shows for work 😂

Thats a shame Aphy, like Kristy said maybe try and get some in before you go? Or could OH come up to stay too?

Kristy your OH sounds very supportive! I have bought a baby grow with OHs favourite football team saying 'Me and my Daddy support Liverpool' planning on giving him that as a present. It has been in my drawer for 1 year now hiding! How about you?

I have done almost the same thing 😂 I had a baby grow printed that says "I'm proof that Daddy doesn't golf ALL the time". Had it made in the beginning of the year already, waiting patiently to give it to him.

Enjoy dinner Kristy,have fun!

GL with your next test then Oily!

Sophm,DH can't come at all. It's 2 hours drive away and he doesn't have leave...and even if he did,can you imagine the conversation I would have to have with my sister who I will be staying by: "Please excuse us a minute,me and DH are just going to go do a quickie...can we use your bedroom?" 😂😂😂

Enjoy dinner Kristy,have fun!

GL with your next test then Oily!

Sophm,DH can't come at all. It's 2 hours drive away and he doesn't have leave...and even if he did,can you imagine the conversation I would have to have with my sister who I will be staying by: "Please excuse us a minute,me and DH are just going to go do a quickie...can we use your bedroom?" 😂😂😂

Ha ha ha! That would be a hilarious conversation!!

😂😂😂 that would be a hilarious conversation!!!! Fingers crossed you're PG this month so you don't have to worry next!!! ☺️

Aphy- that seriously would be a hilarious conversation to have!! If your sister knows your trying maybe she wouldn't mind?? Lol But anyway your not even out this month so stop worrying about next month!!

Oily - fingers crossed for you hun that it will turn bfp soon!

So much for my previous attitude of feeling like my head wasn't in it this month. I have had a tiny emotional roller coaster going my side. Yesterday had a temp dip which I downplayed in my head but then last night (tmi) I got what I thought is light spotting. Immediately my head jumped to implantation bleed or it's the start of spotting for 4-5 days before AF arrives, or its AF herself showing early. So i started getting all excited! Then I read that dried cranberries can dye your urine so I started wondering since I had some yesterday (though I have most days without it doing anything)...struggled like crazy to fall asleep last night cause my head was so busy. Then when I woke up this morning I remembered we had had beetroot tagliatelle pasta for supper which would for sure dye urine etc but then I also got a huge temp spike this morning. Seems like it could be one of so many things!

Obviously my not being so bothered about it all is out the window now and it's all I can think about.

Aww Aphy! :hugs: That is a very good dip mind isnt it?! Hopefully it is just a coincidence and it was actually spotting for you! What day will you do your first test?

I have woken up in an awful mood today and had short sharp pains around my belly button area. Also have gone dizzy a few times when getting up. This is probably nothing but my craziness is driving me to symptom spot!!!

Hoping your dizziness is something Sophm!

I have read that from about 2 days post implantation the hcg could be high enough to test so I guess I will test tomorrow? Then keep testing pretty much til AF shows I guess, which is probably around Tuesday/Wednesday :shrug:

I hope so too!

Oooo that is exciting! You have to let us know as soon as you test! Any symptoms today?

Will definitely keep you updated. No symptoms at all today :coffee:

:coffee: It is hard work isnt it! I can't seem to concentrate on anything today just thinking about if I am or if I am not. :nope: I think I may ask OH to go somewhere together after work to try take my mind off it!

One thing I was wondering is how all you ladies go about drinking alcohol? Do you cut it out while TTC or only drink it at certain times?

I have made changes to my diet to try help with PCOS but thought maybe I should cut alcohol out altogether as well? :shrug:

Hey girls,

the cramping has subsiding and is no longer so who knows what's going on with me.

and i keep out with my normal diet and routine while TTC, once i get that BFP i will cut all alocohol (obvi) and be more self conscious of my diet.

I've limited the amount of alcohol I drink, a random glass of wine here and there and max 2 when we go out for dinner. More relaxed when I know I'm not in my fertile window

That's a bit like my Aphy although at the moment I feel like have a bottle or two! :haha:

Glad the cramping has stopped for Kristy!

I have found myself not having a glass of wine when I normally would have, I just haven't been feeling like it.

Had a pretty normal day yesterday, feeling good about being 7dpo now! Getting closers!!

How is everyone else going? Any testing soon?

AF is due tomorrow so we will see what happens with that. 10dpo and 12dpo both came back bfn sooo...im assuming i am out BUT i will stay optimistic until the witch arrives.

I havent been feeling into drinks these days...today i feel like it lol. (Hectic day ). Maybe ill be able to have a couple this weekend 😂

I tested this morning using the CB Digital (most sensitive test we have around here apparently) and BFN at 11DPO :(

Had a horrible nights sleep (nightmares) so feeling dead tired today. Hope everyone else is doing better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->