to those who are mums already..

S

sparkswillfly

I feel like wanting another baby is somehow betraying Meadow, shes my special little princess and I feel like I shouldnt want another one if that makes sense?

Then I also worry that when I do have another one I wouldnt love him/her as much as I love Meadow.

Does anyone else have these stupid feelings?

I did.. All the time when she was smaller. I think now she's at a stage where we're both ready for another little person to become a part of us, so all those little niggles have gone away. I will never love anyone more than I love her. She will always be so special to me, and the miracle that saved my life. I just hope I can love another little person as much as this!

I did.. All the time when she was smaller. I think now she's at a stage where we're both ready for another little person to become a part of us, so all those little niggles have gone away. I will never love anyone more than I love her. She will always be so special to me, and the miracle that saved my life. I just hope I can love another little person as much as this!

thats how I feel. I dont want to start trying till next year when we have the space and money for another so hopefully in that time. Ill stop thinking like this. Its prob because shes still so new

My friend was thinking of this. But I think once you have another lo your heart will grow.
I always worry i'll play favourites

I wonder if pregnancy and birth will be as exciting because we have done it all before.

I'm hoping my pregnancy will be less shit.. :rofl:

Plus I'm having a homebirth next time hopefully, so that'll be something exciting.

I agree with your heart growing Sarah! I'm my mums favourite, but my sister is my favourite so there's alot of love..

One thing will be diff tho.. Ill actually be trying so that will be exciting.

each time is different so each time its still exciting, and no matter how many you have you always grow more love while you're growing them. i was worried with each of my boys especially harry that it wouldnt be exciting having a new baby as hes #3 but its just as exciting as it was with the others x

I think its normal to feel this way. I want another planning on ttc when my LO is about a year old, i feels as if I am rushing into things but I am 35 this year and am running out of time so need to get a move on. I worry about the same stuff as you, its hard to imagine how someone else can be included in this love fest! Not to mention I have no time to do anything with just 1 child how can i manage with 2.

each time is different so each time its still exciting, and no matter how many you have you always grow more love while you're growing them. i was worried with each of my boys especially harry that it wouldnt be exciting having a new baby as hes #3 but its just as exciting as it was with the others x

What a beautiful way of putting it!
I had been worrying about exactly the same thing, and this has made me feel better.
x

i felt this way when i was planning on having emma that i loved ellie so much how could i have enough love for baby no 2 and you just do! its strange, my babies are the most precious things in my life and after each one it was just as exciting.

My friend was thinking of this. But I think once you have another lo your heart will grow.
I always worry i'll play favourites

there's something so nice about that! x

Im glad Im not the only one that has thought about this.

I'm really worried about this. Connor means the world to me and I couldn't imagine that I could love another child as much as I love him. Most people say the minute you see your other child you love them just the same, so I'm hoping it's true!

sam, i worry about the same thing! but my great aunt once told me, that your love grows and grows! i think its true! some beautiful things have been said in this thread x x x

sam, i worry about the same thing! but my great aunt once told me, that your love grows and grows! i think its true! some beautiful things have been said in this thread x x x

Yeah I know its really soppy:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->