Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

One of my friends named her daughter Elody, it's a really pretty name :thumbup:

Today I heard the name Konner. Just NO :dohh: Jeeeeez, I like unusual spellings, but that just takes the mick.

Ooo I want to be pregnant again! :haha: Seen so many beautiful yet unusual names on this thread, but no baba to give one to!

i would love to have the courage to call her Swarovski

my mum said ahhh thats lovely - I said is it chav to the extreme and both parents said yes ......

Today i heard the name Dimitrius on a game show & started thinking about the name Dimitri as well....

I would never use either of them, personally...

But they sure are cool names!!! I've never met anyone with these names... but i'm sure if i did... he would be cool! :coolio:

Today i heard the name Dimitrius on a game show & started thinking about the name Dimitri as well....

I would never use either of them, personally...

But they sure are cool names!!! I've never met anyone with these names... but i'm sure if i did... he would be cool! :coolio:

I love them too but could never use them.

x

I also love the name Clementine but hubby says NO! We may as well call our child beetroot! Lol.

Today i saw the names Kiavana & Ayla -- I really like both of them! So pretty! Not sure how to pronounce Ayla... i'm assuming "Aay-la" (which is the way i like) but then part of me wonders if it's an alternative spelling for Isla "eye-la"

Today i saw the names Kiavana & Ayla -- I really like both of them! So pretty! Not sure how to pronounce Ayla... i'm assuming "Aay-la" (which is the way i like) but then part of me wonders if it's an alternative spelling for Isla "eye-la"

Ayla was on my list i love it, it is pronounced aay-la:thumbup:

Today I heard the name Samson and I thought I really love that for a boy. Strong and cool :)

was talking about mohammed Ali earlier and his name being Cassius Clay (ive probably spelt it wrong) but i thing Cassius is pretty cool :)

today i heard the name Legend

i think the family has [maybe too] high hopes for this baby...

My cousins name is legend. I didn't like it at first but it kinda grew on me. It took 6 years though lol

Today i heard the name Hailyn... not sure how she spells it... Haylin? Haelyn?

But i do think it's quite pretty! I guess along the same lines as:

Ashley = Ashlyn
Katelyn = Kaelyn
Hailey = Haylin

I prefer Ashlyn or Kaelyn tho... i've even known a Daelyn once (although i don't like that).

today i (read) the names Ireland and Winter and love both of these names but i know they would just get teased by members of my family!

and also with my dad being irish i think he would get tormented at work for having a granddaughter named Ireland.

but i may now consider Winter as a middle name as ithink its cute.

today i (read) the names Ireland and Winter and love both of these names but i know they would just get teased by members of my family!

and also with my dad being irish i think he would get tormented at work for having a granddaughter named Ireland.

I love the names Winter & Ireland! I know a little girl named "Wynter" & i used to work with a woman who had a granddaughter named Ireland! Nobody teased her... she got a lot of compliments! And being of Irish decent, she was very proud!

I love the names Winter & Ireland! I know a little girl named "Wynter" & i used to work with a woman who had a granddaughter named Ireland! Nobody teased her... she got a lot of compliments! And being of Irish decent, she was very proud!

Hmmm ideas then lol xx

Last September I met a girl named Charma(karma). I love this name, and the girl is an absolute sweetheart, which helps make the name even prettier. Her last name is force, so Charma Force.

I also know a little boy named Horatio. Which just reminds me of the ginger guy on CSI. He gets 'hero' for short. I think the nickname is ok, but I am really not a fan of the full name.

Today i heard Damian and Melodee i LOVE them both :)

I work with a guy called Kenneth and a girl called Briony i like Kenneth but im undecided on Briony.

Today I heard the name Genesis && i actually love it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->