Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

I keep obsessing over the name Coco but would never have the confidence to use it =[

I keep obsessing over the name Coco but would never have the confidence to use it =[

Lovely name! One of our cats is called Coco.

Yesterday I heard the name Chester and it reminded me of John Candy in The Great Outdoors, then I tried to erase that from my brain and started to think it was cute for a little boy.

Yesterday I heard the name Kezia and thought it was lovely. However, it didn't seem to "go" with the sib name which was a sister. She had a very traditional classic girls name.

Lyra - Sophie Dahl has called her little girl this - it is the name of a group of stars, very pretty I think x

It's also the heroine from 'his dark materials' the Phillip Pullman books. I love it, but my SIL is Laura and I think it's too close to :)

Addison...........

my 10 day overdue little bundle of love is obviously too comfy in there. getting soooo impatient to meet her! Cant decide on Addison Grace or Addison Lexi.
Are you a Greys Anatomy fan? I am - that's what your names remind me of, not that that's a bad thing :)

think one of the worst names ive heard is Atticus i think its absolutely dreadful lol a name i love came from a book and ive never known anyone by that name is Blaize

My nephew's name is Blaize. Such a cool name. No one he first meet believes it's his real name.

Looking on here for ideas. Not pregnant yet but hopefully soon, and gonna need something to go with our daughter's name, which is India.

x

My friend's little girl is Dulcie and it took me a while to get used to it but I think it is really unusual and cute - it means 'sweet one' - ahhh. Clementine was on her shortlist also, which is maybe a bridge too far for me. Re Myleene Klass's little girl - Hero is a female character from Shakespeare (Much Ado About Nothing) so maybe that's where she got it from. In that context I think it's really cool :0)

I heard the names Affia and Mikanwe yesterday and love them. I'd probably prefer Mikanwe for a girl but for a boy it could be nice. It's pronounced Mik-ANN-way :) I love Affia also, gorgeous girly name!

Recently I heard the name 'Garrett' and thought, thats a bit cool.

Recently I heard the name 'Patience' and thought, really??? that poor little girl.

I heard the name Inez for a girl and i think it's gorgeous! x

I recently heard the name Eden for a girl and think it's beautiful.

Also heard the name Brody for a boy, which I quite like but wouldn't use it myself.

I heard...well read the name Dallin Noah [meaning= From the valley and peaceful wanderer] for a boy and think it's unique in a good way and I might consider it if I have another boy.

I heard the name Lila Nadine [meaning= Night and dancer] for a girl and think that its beautiful and that my whole family except for me has uncommon.

Just heard the boys name Dijon and thought hmmm that's mustard!!! :rofl:

Today i heard the name Zion, makes me think of Lions lol

today i (read) the names Ireland and Winter and love both of these names but i know they would just get teased by members of my family!

and also with my dad being irish i think he would get tormented at work for having a granddaughter named Ireland.

but i may now consider Winter as a middle name as ithink its cute.

I love the names Winter & Ireland! I know a little girl named "Wynter" & i used to work with a woman who had a granddaughter named Ireland! Nobody teased her... she got a lot of compliments! And being of Irish decent, she was very proud!

Hmmm ideas then lol xx

What about Eire then? it's the same thing, in Irish. Wouldn't get away with it in Ireland but is fine anywhere else, I reckon.

I recently heard the name Grady & really, really dislike it. Plus, i can never remember what his name is (and i'm usually good with names!). I keep mixing it up with Brady/Brody/Grody... for some reason Grady just doesn't want to come out of my mouth. :dohh:

Today i heard Constance for a girl, i like it but DF says its a deffinate no!

Today I heard the name YARDLY, and I thought, are they serious? Really? Wow.

Today i heard the name Zion, makes me think of Lions lol

I wouldn't use it for one of my kids, but I've always liked Lauryn Hill, and think her story about her son, Zion, is pretty empowering (if you like her style of music) - now you've got the song stuck in my head, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgHNJ4RmIY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->