Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name Velvet~ I think it sounds pretty, but it's not something i would choose:)

I was at a birthday party today and heard several names that i thought i would add here!

Lola - i thought it was so cute but probably wouldnt use it myself
Frankie - Rae - Hmmm not sure on this? Perhaps a bit to masculine for me
Stevi Bea - Again a bit masculine and a bit chavvy??
Nathaniel (nickname Nate) - I didnt like it but its growing on me and now i think its lovely!

Xx

today i taught a class of swedish children in Östermalm.. (like the chelsea of stockholm) their names were

elvira
isa
isha
shirin
sophia X2
nikita

hugo
niklosX3!
diedrikt
edward
philip

and i thaught i wouldnt name a baby any of those names!

also i was speaking to someone at work whose cousin named her baby Martha and at first i didn't like it but i actually think it's quite cute now

I love Martha but it sounds awful with our surname and plus it's one of my mums cats names.

x

Today I heard the name Seren (ser-ren) which means Star in Welsh and decided that a future Daughter of mine well may be called Seren Haf (haaa-v) which means summer in Welsh which when translated into English means 'Summer Star' as the words flip..

Today I heard the name Seren (ser-ren) which means Star in Welsh and decided that a future Daughter of mine well may be called Seren Haf (haaa-v) which means summer in Welsh which when translated into English means 'Summer Star' as the words flip..

My cousin in England is called Seren :thumbup:. I wasn't a fan when i first heard it, but now i think its super cute..
:flower:

i heard the name Coji (on cbeebies lol) i have to say im not a fan of it

Today I heard the name Aspen & think it's beautiful for a girl but not for a boy even though it's unisex.

x

Today I heard the name Maggie and thought it was quite cute! Reminded me a bit too much of the Simpsons though!

Today I heard the name Rudy & think it's such a strong masculine name and I love it.

x

Today I heard the name Arianna and I think it's absolutely beautiful !

Today I heard the name Arianna and I think it's absolutely beautiful !

My DD's name!

Yesterday I heard the name Constance and thought it was the first time I had heard it on a baby, it's not really my kind of name, but I could see it becoming popular along with the whole Florence type thing that's going on.

Today i heard the name Prudence (Pru for short), i acctually quite like it shame DF would never go for it!

I nanny a boy named Wells and I think it is unique and I like it but I wouldn't use it for my son. Fit's the boy well, however.

Today I heard the name Sessilee and after saying it a few times over in my head, I think it is growing on me, but dont think its a name I would use.

Today i heard the name Laurie, i quite like it but couldnt imagain a baby with that name only an adult lol

Today I heard the name __LUCAS____ & think it's a Liquid Cutting Smooth sounding name. Almost like the sound of a stone being dropped into water and the subsequent splash. If we have a boy I might consider naming him Lucas.

I know of a little girl named October... and often wonder how in the world two people were able to agree on that name. I can see one liking it, but how did they convince the other to go for it & actually name their baby that?!

Today I 'heard' (read on here) Elodie and I think we have found our fav girls name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->