Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

I googled a potential name for bean and its meaning is a melody then I decided I liked the name melody

My best friends neices and nephews are (deep breath)
Saxon Diamond (boy)
Honey Grace (girl)
Floyd Ace (boy)
Albany Autumn (girl)
Darling Precious (girl).

I think Honey Grace got the best deal and that their parents were losing the plot by the time poor Darling Precious came along!

Definitely not my cup of tea. I'm team yellow and we've chosen Edie Mae for a girl and a good solid Thomas George for a boy. I definitely prefer more traditional names.

Today I heard the name Flora & think it's adorable, but reminds me too much of flora and fauna to be used.

My best friends neices and nephews are (deep breath)
Saxon Diamond (boy)
Honey Grace (girl)
Floyd Ace (boy)
Albany Autumn (girl)
Darling Precious (girl).

I think Honey Grace got the best deal and that their parents were losing the plot by the time poor Darling Precious came along!

Definitely not my cup of tea. I'm team yellow and we've chosen Edie Mae for a girl and a good solid Thomas George for a boy. I definitely prefer more traditional names.

Darling Precious and Floyd Ace are cruel

Last wek I met a 20 year old guy called Kennedy and I fell in love with the name on the spot. Unusual for me because I'm more in the traditional camp, but I just thought it was gorgeous.

Today I heard the name Jesmond-Dene and I think this is absolutley ridiculous!
(Jesmond Dene is a place round Newcastle way. Its not even a nice place & certainley shouldnt be double barralled into a name for a baby girl!!!)

Heidi - so cute. I've been looking at a German name (I'm German) that I like for ages to use for baby no.2 when the time comes, and this is the only one to make the cut :rofl:

Someone on my FB just announced the arrival of "Baby Bronson" -- I assumed this was the baby's surname... but NOPE! Bronson is his 1st name.

I have heard worse names... but... i sounds so much like a surname to me. :nope:

My mum knows someone who's neighbours named there daughter Pixie Lou-lou... I think its silly! Pixie could be cute if pulled off by the right people and baby other than that it should be banished! Only celebritys can get away with silly names!!

I met a woman whose full first name was 'Gay' i thought poor woman

today i heard/saw the name Tayla n i dont get the spelling... i much prefer it spelt taylor :) lol

I used to work in college admissions and came across a 16 year old called Briar Annaise Blue and another called Fawn (her twin was named Sally). I thought the names were a little unusual for me but definitely memorable!

They called one twin Fawn and the other Sally???? Not what I'd call consistent!

Today i heard (Well I sold something on ebay) the name Xenia i really dont like it :/

Today I heard the name Bobby and I think it's really cute for a baby boy xx

today i heard the name berty for a boy and it reminded me of a bertie basset sweetie , didnt like it at all

Today i met a little girl called cinderella. wtf were here parenting thinking?

Me and OH both love...

Enolah Grace for a girl :)

I think Enolah is a very beautiful name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back