Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name Gypsy.... (in the GP's surgery) and thought... blimey has someone brought their dog in!
then bizarrely heard it again, when a friend asked on fb if people 'liked' the name Gypsy May as her brother had chosen that for his baby...:shrug:

I heard of a little girl called Sedonna, makes me think of the car!

Ive heard of a child being named Guy...normal....but they pronounced it gooey!?!? They seen it in a baby book and thought that's how it was pronounced, poor child :rofl:

Nevaeh - okay so i didnt just hear it today, but i really cant stand it. You wouldnt catch someone calling their child Anavrin?

I heard the Polish name for Noah, not sure how to write it, but it is pronounces "No Use"

Today i heard a girl called papparazzi.. I just went speachless and my brain went thoughtless LOL! Must have been a dare!

The other day I heard the name Cloke...couldn't believe someone actually named their child this! I'm all for uncommon or unique names but this really isn't a name!

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS...that made me laugh!, thanks Sara1786!!

You ladies should move to Africa. Alot of the natives here believe a name symbolises the person's character, so we have people with some of the following names:
- Innocent
- Justice
- Beauty
- Gorgeous

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! I know a guy called Two-Cent! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard?!? I mean what were his parents thinking!!! :wacko:

I used to date a guy in school whos brothers name was stone! :haha:

You ladies should move to Africa. Alot of the natives here believe a name symbolises the person's character, so we have people with some of the following names:
- Innocent
- Justice
- Beauty
- Gorgeous

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! I know a guy called Two-Cent! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard?!? I mean what were his parents thinking!!! :wacko:

His parents wanted it to represent his personality - always putting in his two cents :rofl:!

Today I saw the name Ataline in my family tree and I like it. She was my moms aunt that she never knew.

But I dont know how its pronounced. Ata-leen or Ata-l-eye-ne

Someone I know just named their baby boy Echo. It reminds me of the dolphin beanie baby I used to have as a kid.

Today I heard my coworkers son's name, Kathan. I think it suits him perfectly, but it's not a name I would have chosen.

Today I heard my coworkers son's name, Kathan. I think it suits him perfectly, but it's not a name I would have chosen.

That's just like Casen with a lisp :haha: What're they going to shorten it to, Kath? Oh well, excercising their creative bones I suppose!

i went to a phone shop today and the guy who served me was called 'trekk' i have no idea if this is a popular name in certain parts of the world but when you say it....sounds a lot like 'shrek' !!!!

I love the name Eli, and I'm soncidering it if I were to have a boy next. I've only heard it a couple of times and think it should be used more!

DD goes to school with twin boys - Bryn and Braithan - Bryn is not so bad, but Braithan? :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->